ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Admits the Truth

Great article! Here’s an important snippet from it:

Protection against Delta was highest, however, among people who were both vaccinated and had survived a previous COVID infection, and lowest among those who had never been infected or vaccinated, the study found.

Nevertheless, vaccination remains the safest strategy against COVID-19, according to the report published in U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Reactions: stutsman23
Just wanted to bump the good news about the protection from the combination of vaccine and prior infection. Thank God we have some amazing technology.

It's a shame that policies that have been set, as well as other management controls DO NOT reflect this truth. We weren't using common science, or "following the science" to deny those with natural immunity the same status as the "fully vaccinated".

As I've said from the beginning, there are a lot of things that didn't or don't make sense, that collectively serves as evidence that they were manipulating things so that as many as possible would take/have to take, the vaccine.

The other big thread on the "Everything else board" covers this topic in more detail.

It's a shame that policies that have been set, as well as other management controls DO NOT reflect this truth. We weren't using common science, or "following the science" to deny those with natural immunity the same status as the "fully vaccinated".

As I've said from the beginning, there are a lot of things that didn't or don't make sense, that collectively serves as evidence that they were manipulating things so that as many as possible would take/have to take, the vaccine.

The other big thread on the "Everything else board" covers this topic in more detail.
Isn’t it great that being vaccinated combined with natural antibodies Carrie’s the most protection?

Isn’t it great that being vaccinated combined with natural antibodies Carrie’s the most protection?

If that is true, it is indeed great on the surface of it all. It's likely only a temporary boost of protection for a few months. Therefore, you have to factor in the additional risks from taking the new vaccines, contrasted with the additional boost it provides to see if it's worth it overall.

Also, you seem blindly focused on that one tidbit, so you're missing the SUPER large, and important point that many people all around the world are being essentially abused, not even allowed to go into a grocery store to purchase food, or do other essential life functions, because policy is being based on SUPER bad science, and propaganda, so those with natural immunity are being treated as pariah's.

It's just super foolish and unfair, and it's due to silly fanboy/girl behavior driven by immature partisan political type motivations and deep ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
Yikes. Brain dead, myopic partisan "debating" mixed with immaturity is the ab-so-lute worst. Well, I tried.
Partisan? I’m definitely not always perfect in my approach, but I definitely wouldn’t do something as partisan as saying the pandemic or the delta surge was planned or anything.

Partisan? I’m definitely not always perfect in my approach, but I definitely wouldn’t do something as partisan as saying the pandemic or the delta surge was planned or anything.

Double yikes!!!

800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

The real question is where the monkey van crashed prior to Covid and what the latest monkey van crash means in regards to the governments next you got to take this shot.

So you didn’t say the delta surge was planned? Oh wait, yes you did😂

I've typed thousands of lines on this sad pandemic. And very few of them have had anything to remotely do with conspiracies. It's a very cheap approach to try and dismiss all of the points I've made, and opinions that I have, without even considering them, by falsely labeling me as a whacko conspiracy theorist with no basis, logic or rationale.

It's sad that we can't discourse like adults, and you and other always sink to the level of using cheap tricks, dishonesty and deflection. Even if my semi-sentence was dead serious, it would have been backed with rationale, and even then, an intelligent, intellectually honest debater wouldn't dismiss thousands of words and continue to focus exclusively on 4 or 5 words. It's kind of like dismissing the entire bible, because you found a sentence that had it's ending period omitted.

I've typed thousands of lines on this sad pandemic. And very few of them have had anything to remotely do with conspiracies. It's a very cheap approach to try and dismiss all of the points I've made, and opinions that I have, without even considering them, by falsely labeling me as a whacko conspiracy theorist with no basis, logic or rationale.

It's sad that we can't discourse like adults, and you and other always sink to the level of using cheap tricks, dishonesty and deflection. Even if my semi-sentence was dead serious, it would have been backed with rationale, and even then, an intelligent, intellectually honest debater wouldn't dismiss thousands of words and continue to focus exclusively on 4 or 5 words. It's kind of like dismissing the entire bible, because you found a sentence that had it's ending period omitted.
Just because you write a damn dissertation in every post, it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t call you out for any crazy shit alluded to within the seemingly endless wall of text. Why would that make sense? If you don’t want to have to address the crazy, don’t include it in your diatribes. If you do include it, don’t get butthurt when people focus on it and you get called out for it.

And lolz at The Bible comparison. Deer lourde.

• Haha

I don’t care if you wrote a thousand page book. If you post that you believe the delta surge was planned, nothing else you’ve posted before or after should be taken seriously.

Just because you write a damn dissertation in every post, it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t call you out for any crazy shit alluded to within the seemingly endless wall of text. Why would that make sense? If you don’t want to have to address the crazy, don’t include it in your diatribes. If you do include it, don’t get butthurt when people focus on it and you get called out for it.

And lolz at The Bible comparison. Deer lourde.

You guys miss so many obvious points, and others have to come back and break it down for you. Is it confirmation bias???

I'm simply saying that if I opine frequently, and I make 999 points that focus on one theme, and then I make a single post that focuses on another, one can certainly challenge the single post, but it's not smart/intelligent to ignore the nine hundred and ninety-nine posts, and act as if my belief system is established by the single opinion, to the exclusion of all of the others.

If someone is being fair and honest, they would represent the totality of a person's position, and not try to anchor their entire argument on a single, super small data point. It's rather amazing that you couldn't understand that TRUE statement.

I don’t care if you wrote a thousand page book. If you post that you believe the delta surge was planned, nothing else you’ve posted before or after should be taken seriously.

You full well know the jocular nature of that semi-sentence, but you have NOTHING to counter my actual arguments, so you resort to this type of intellectually dishonest rubbish. I would NOT be surprised if at some point in the future, (though maybe not in our lifetimes), that much of what I've humbly offered as possibilities, turns out to be true.

Amazingly, it's only taken two years for multiple things that I surmised at the beginning of this pandemic and put in print on these boards, to be proven true, even though I was mocked and ridiculed at the time.

You guys miss so many obvious points, and others have to come back and break it down for you. Is it confirmation bias???

I'm simply saying that if I opine frequently, and I make 999 points that focus on one theme, and then I make a single post that focuses on another, one can certainly challenge the single post, but it's not smart/intelligent to ignore the nine hundred and ninety-nine posts, and act as if my belief system is established by the single opinion, to the exclusion of all of the others.

If someone is being fair and honest, they would represent the totality of a person's position, and not try to anchor their entire argument on a single, super small data point. It's rather amazing that you couldn't understand that TRUE statement.
It’s rather amazing that you try to sneak in crazy shit and get butthurt when you’re called out on it, whining because people won’t ignore specific hot takes to focus on others you feel more capable of defending.

• Love

Also, you can certainly exclude a HUGE and complete dataset, for a very small, miniscule and incomplete sample, but every scientist and remotely informed person would tell you that is a VERY bad thing to do, and that it almost always leads one to draw a false and/or specious conclusion. Never hang your hat on extremely small datasets, and incomplete data samples.

Also, you can certainly exclude a HUGE and complete dataset, for a very small, miniscule and incomplete sample, but every scientist and remotely informed person would tell you that is a VERY bad thing to do, and that it almost always leads one to draw a false and/or specious conclusion. Never hang your hat on extremely small datasets, and incomplete data samples.
However you wanna spin it man. You said something that would qualify you as a conspiracy theorist, amongst several other ranting diatribes ultimately amounting to nothing more than “wE nEeD fAiR aNd bALanCeD”.

You outed yourself in the summer and since then have completely ruined any chance at credibility moving forward.

However you wanna spin it man. You said something that would qualify you as a conspiracy theorist, amongst several other ranting diatribes ultimately amounting to nothing more than “wE nEeD fAiR aNd bALanCeD”.

You outed yourself in the summer and since then have completely ruined any chance at credibility moving forward.

Naw, I didn't "out" myself, and no reasonable or fair person would qualify me as a conspiracy theorist. Folks with NOTHING to refute what I'm saying, and desperate to deflect....well yeah. They'd jump on something like that in a minute. You keep bending, twisting and exaggerating things out of context. Keep focusing on that period if it helps you feel better, but it's a HORRIBLE way to debate if you disagree with anything I've said.

There is a clear reason you don't attack the actual arguments and instead keep attempting to deflect the focus back on a missing period.

Naw, I didn't "out" myself, and no reasonable or fair person would qualify me as a conspiracy theorist. Folks with NOTHING to refute what I'm saying, and desperate to deflect....well yeah. They'd jump on something like that in a minute. You keep bending, twisting and exaggerating things out of context. Keep focusing on that period if it helps you feel better, but it's a HORRIBLE way to debate if you disagree with anything I've said.

There is a clear reason you don't attack the actual arguments and instead keep attempting to deflect the focus back on a missing period.
You have to make arguments for them to be attacked.

“Attach my arguments!” he says…. “But not that one, that’s not fair”

Uh, no. You missed it badly. It's amazing that folks have to spend time breaking down the most basic things to you guys on the regular.

By all means, attach any "argument" that you'd like, but don't ignore 99.9% of any dataset, or what a person says, and try to paint their entire position, life philosophy and modus operandi, on any single statement. It's the complete body of work that defines someone's position, and it's the larger dataset that will deliver the most accurate projections.

But, I'm sure you probably already know that, and you're just feigning ignorance, which if true, is NOT a good indicator of your level of honesty. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

• Haha
You have to make arguments for them to be attacked.

And I constantly am. You can look in pretty much any thread on this pandemic, and I've offered my two cents, replete with considerable detail and supporting rationale in most cases.

It's clear to anyone who is paying attention who is serious and who is constantly playing games and doing the "I can deflect like a 5th grader" routine.

And I constantly am. You can look in pretty much any thread on this pandemic, and I've offered my two cents, replete with considerable detail and supporting rationale in most cases.

It's clear to anyone who is paying attention who is serious and who is constantly playing games and doing the "I can deflect like a 5th grader" routine.
You sure are acting like a 5th grader in this ongoing mission to dodge and deflect from the words you wrote.... "but, but, I wrote a thousand other words too, focus on the ones I can at least somewhat defend. The conspiracies are just for fun, not discussion and debate.

Sooo, the pandemic comes, you disagree with my position/arguments, and you decide to support this crazy, destructive partisan behavior that's displayed on this board, instead of attacking the actual argument???
No, that’s your cop out, but it’s not the case. I’ve explained to you my reasoning for why I think your takes aren’t practicing what you preach and are absolutely biased and often engaging in the same shenanigans yore mortal enemy Stomp uses. You wrote off my opinion as “missing the point” or some other BS because you simply can’t comprehend how someone could disagree with oh wise one on this topic. You group anyone who disagrees with you in a camp of haters, yet dodge legit questions when they aren’t focused on what you’d prefer to be debated on. It’s silly and childish and not worth it anymore. I don’t dislike you or disagree with you for shits and giggles, but it’s futile at this point and it’s simply annoying now to keep seeing the same bullshit from a lot of folks. I wish you and DM8 would both stick to basketball (other than your nickname for my dawg KD 😉) but it is what it is.

No, that’s your cop out, but it’s not the case. I’ve explained to you my reasoning for why I think your takes aren’t practicing what you preach and are absolutely biased and often engaging in the same shenanigans yore mortal enemy Stomp uses. You wrote off my opinion as “missing the point” or some other BS because you simply can’t comprehend how someone could disagree with oh wise one on this topic. You group anyone who disagrees with you in a camp of haters, yet dodge legit questions when they aren’t focused on what you’d prefer to be debated on. It’s silly and childish and not worth it anymore. I don’t dislike you or disagree with you for shits and giggles, but it’s futile at this point and it’s simply annoying now to keep seeing the same bullshit from a lot of folks. I wish you and DM8 would both stick to basketball (other than your nickname for my dawg KD 😉) but it is what it is.

I think the leading authorities and leading agencies should take a different approach to managing the pandemic, and change from using deceit, manipulation, information suppression, bullying etc., to one based on full disclosure, openness, objectivity and honesty so that the public is positioned to make informed decisions for themselves. You may feel differently.

If you feel that I operate like Stomp and DM8, well, I don't know what to say, but I can't change that. I can only hope that it's clear to most who participate, that while I'm FAR from perfect, I'm also FAR away from operating the way they do, and as a blazing hypocrite. I'll give consideration to what you say, and really evaluate as best I can to ensure that I'm not doing that. I despise intentional hypocrisy.

I only start labeling folks as "haters" after they clearly and consistently display that behavior. People have accuse me of various things over the years, but dodging questions isn't among them till now. I answer pretty much every question set before me, except on the extremely rare occasions that it'd be a complete waste of time/lost cause, or I could end up doing harm, instead of good etc. #KomodoDragonUpAndOut ;)

I think the leading authorities and leading agencies should take a different approach to managing the pandemic, and change from using deceit, manipulation, information suppression, bullying etc., to one based on full disclosure, openness, objectivity and honesty so that the public is positioned to make informed decisions for themselves. You may feel differently.

If you feel that I operate like Stomp and DM8, well, I don't know what to say, but I can't change that. I can only hope that it's clear to most who participate, that while I'm FAR from perfect, I'm also FAR away from operating the way they do, and as a blazing hypocrite. I'll give consideration to what you say, and really evaluate as best I can to ensure that I'm not doing that. I despise intentional hypocrisy.

I only start labeling folks as "haters" after they clearly and consistently display that behavior. People have accuse me of various things over the years, but dodging questions isn't among them till now. I answer pretty much every question set before me, except on the extremely rare occasions that it'd be a complete waste of time/lost cause, or I could end up doing harm, instead of good etc. #KomodoDragonUpAndOut ;)
I think the problem arises when you are the one who gets to determine what is a complete waste of time, in spite of what others may believe. It's fine to not answer, but it's not reasonable to expect others to just say ok and move along if/when they believe something is worth discussing. And I don't think you operate like those 2 in general, just in certain instances which you write off as trying to ensure people see the other extreme or whatnot... I'm aware you think it's proper and beneficial, I just personally disagree. To each his own.

#KomodoDragonUpAndOut ;)
Lol

I think the problem arises when you are the one who gets to determine what is a complete waste of time, in spite of what others may believe. It's fine to not answer, but it's not reasonable to expect others to just say ok and move along if/when they believe something is worth discussing. And I don't think you operate like those 2 in general, just in certain instances which you write off as trying to ensure people see the other extreme or whatnot... I'm aware you think it's proper and beneficial, I just personally disagree. To each his own.

Lol

I hear you, but at this point, I can't see that ever being a problem in my 20+ years on these boards. You can literally count, (figuratively on one hand), the number of times I've refused to answer a question.

I mean, if someone even puts out questions joking asking "Can someone cry underwater", I'll answer, let alone earnest questions on a serious topic. Despite all of my personality flaws, in my best ability to see myself accurately, I don't come CLOSE to having a problem running when I'm confronted with tough questions, or someone rather clearly proves me to be wrong in debate. Those are simply not things that I do.

And yeah, on that Komodo Dragon reference, sometimes things are "cute" and funny to you when you make them up on the fly, but when I came back and saw the other guys post and repeated out loud, I could only laugh. Cute thought that matched his initials, and those crazy looks, but naw. It just doesn't have the appropriate ring AT ALL, (LOL!).

I hear you, but at this point, I can't see that ever being a problem in my 20+ years on these boards. You can literally count, (figuratively on one hand), the number of times I've refused to answer a question.

I mean, if someone even puts out questions joking asking "Can someone cry underwater", I'll answer, let alone earnest questions on a serious topic. Despite all of my personality flaws, in my best ability to see myself accurately, I don't come CLOSE to having a problem running when I'm confronted with tough questions, or someone rather clearly proves me to be wrong in debate. Those are simply not things that I do.

And yeah, on that Komodo Dragon reference, sometimes things are "cute" and funny to you when you make them up on the fly, but when I came back and saw the other guys post and repeated out loud, I could only laugh. Cute thought that matched his initials, and those crazy looks, but naw. It just doesn't have the appropriate ring AT ALL, (LOL!).
I never stated it’s a habit or problem of yours, I agree you typically answer with excessive detail. But your 20yr post history is irrelevant when discussing this specific issue and doesn’t give you a free pass in the rare event you do dodge a question. Just like you don’t get a pass for an outlandish statement because the rest of the post focuses on something else. But that’s just my thoughts, you do you.

On the much more important topic of KD, I respect the nickname effort and damn sure appreciate the fact that you share my love for KD. Hope he puts on another show tomorrow.

Reactions: au4life_rz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT