ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Reminder

jolivesr

I KNOW BASKETBALL
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2006
Fall River, MA
Today is a rough day for my family. Although this time of year is right in the middle of March Madness and is a ray of hope for basketball and sports fans all over the world, it is still rough for a lot of folks out there. I lost my brother to suicide three years ago today, and unfortunately had to see things that day that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
I just want to remind everyone that there is ALWAYS someone out there who will help. Mental illness is real. People respond to pain or life situations in a variety of ways. Please, and I beg you, please, if you feel like there is no other way out other than the ultimate decision, reach out to me. I don’t care what time it is. If you need someone to talk to and you feel like there is no one out there who will help, shoot me a DM. Several of you have my number. Call me. I will not turn you away or turn a blind eye. I know we get feisty on here and tend to argue about everything, but that shit doesn’t matter to me. Life does matter, and I’ll have each and every one of your backs in those darkest times if you’ll reach out.
Peace and love, fam!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News