ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Reid seems like a bad father

He shouldn’t be doing well. And eff the people that tried to protect him and not the people of mobile.
His siblings' have had enough !! Now things have come out that his parent's had sent him to rehab more than Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Joe had lost his medical license as a physician assistant and had them reinstated on several occasions. Like I said when you deal with family only people in the family really know the demons.

Reactions: Korn6
His siblings' have had enough !! Now things have come out that his parent's had sent him to rehab more than Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Joe had lost his medical license as a physician assistant and had them reinstated on several occasions. Like I said when you deal with family only people in the family really know the demons.
Joe deserves his on thread.

I hope these are 82 posts telling OP that he is absolutely right.

Your son got a full ride to Bammer, it was a poor attempt at a joke.

I tell my kids (and myself for that matter) all the time what you said earlier. Time and money are inversely proportional. You cannot gain one without losing the other. Everybody has a different idea what that ratio should be. It is a big decision at times to make in life though. Also agree with you on the OP. Anybody commenting on the Reid situation should take the plank out of their eye. Glass houses and stuff.

Reactions: Korn6
Yeah he's probably a shitty dad. Lots of people have shitty parents. That's the way it goes. No big deal.

The issue is, he gave his (probably?) unqualified, obvious fvckup of a son a badass job coaching OLBs in the league, which makes his team worse and puts a spotlight on any inevitable transgressions. Not to mention working for your daddy isn't the best way to learn humility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT