ADVERTISEMENT

According to ESPN, he took a shoulder to the chest and went into cardiac arrest...

A quack, sorry, I meant quick update on Dr McCullough. He's now advocating medicine that has 0 medical oversight or trials of any kind, and he's pushing them alongside Alex Jones. Medicine without any trials is bad right? Or is it good now?

LOL!!! So, you want to have an intelligent discussion, but you can't take the time to read 2 or 3 relatively short paragraphs??? Or, did you read it, and felt that your arguments were thoroughly refuted, but you don't have enough integrity to simply say that you were wrong. Your reaction is quite telling, (and you're laughing...)? This is exactly why you and the other few aren't taken seriously, and have lost all respect on serious topics.

There's no hope of learning or growing if you take this awful approach. We're all wrong at times, and we can all learn from one another, but only if we are mature, humble and honest with ourselves and each other.

Fact Check:
  • I've never said that "medicine needs years of trials
  • I don't use McCollough "as evidence"

I have NEVER advocated getting medical advice from infowars, and to my knowledge I've NEVER visited the site. I didn't even know what it was, but I can infer from your posts what it is. Soooo, you have swung and missed yet again, (or worse, you're just outright lying in an attempt to discredit me). Why do people behave like this? To keep the focus where it should be. I'll repost the salient exchange.

McCullough was on infowars. You are advocating getting medical advice from him.

To everyone else out there,PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.

McCullough was on infowars. You are advocating getting medical advice from him.

To everyone else out there,PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.

LOL! I've told you multiple times that I've never advocated anyone get advice from infowars. So, you are indeed just intentionally lying and "pulling a Stump" because your points were soundly refuted. It's shameful behavior.

LOL! I've told you multiple times that I've never advocated anyone get advice from infowars. So, you are indeed just intentionally lying and "pulling a Stump" because your points were soundly refuted. It's shameful behavior.

Do you believe McCullough, who went on infowars to sell his nonsense, is a reliable person to get medical advice from?

Do you believe McCullough, who went on infowars to sell his nonsense, is a reliable person to get medical advice from?

Lefties always go after the source, not the content. Standard misdirection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT