ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine is ordering Ivermectin online

I'm waiting for them to recommend a 5th or 6th booster. That's where I'll draw the line and start taking horse paste. Until then, 4 shots makes perfect sense and I'll just trust the science.

That's my point. If you're following the advice of your doctor, great. There are medical doctors out there, even today, that will tell you you don't need to get vaccinated. Perhaps some of them will prescribe Ivermectin, or hydrocholorquine, or monoclonal antibody treatments or other things.

But there's not a doctor out there telling ppl to go to buy horse dewormer and ingest it.

I understand the reasons ppl don't want to get the vaccine.

I absolutely cannot fathom how a person who doesn't want to get vaccinated would also just choose to go down to Tractor Supply and buy horse dewormer and ingest it.
What do you have against horse dewormers.

• Haha
Reactions: Bassman
That's my point. If you're following the advice of your doctor, great. There are medical doctors out there, even today, that will tell you you don't need to get vaccinated. Perhaps some of them will prescribe Ivermectin, or hydrocholorquine, or monoclonal antibody treatments or other things.

But there's not a doctor out there telling ppl to go to buy horse dewormer and ingest it.

I understand the reasons ppl don't want to get the vaccine.

I absolutely cannot fathom how a person who doesn't want to get vaccinated would also just choose to go down to Tractor Supply and buy horse dewormer and ingest it.
There are people in this world who smoke cigarettes too. I’ve never smoked, I don’t get the appeal, but in a country of over 300 million, your gonna get some strange shit going on.

Reactions: Bassman and aler
Ivermectin has been used by many millions of people worldwide long before Covid, so this isn’t some animal poison people just decided to try. Doctors with medical degrees here in the US whose degrees were just as hard to get as the doctors that the nut-cuppers on here promote currently prescribe it along with other vitamins and drugs for Covid. No one on this board knows if it works or not, but that won’t stop some from towing the party line and saying it doesn’t. What we know for sure is there is no big money to be made on its use, so make of that what you will…

Thanks for a more balanced post. There is a HUGE amount of misinformation out there in regards to Ivermectin. Many folks are ignorant regarding its use, and think that it is a veterinary medicine used only for horses, (because that is how it's been positioned to discredit it).

The truth is, that it is a very widely used medicine around the world that was reported to help as an early treatment by many doctors on the front lines, all around the world. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to get a fair trial that is peer reviewed etc. Pretty much every alternative to the new vaccines have been summarily dismissed/disqualified, and positioned as dangerous, (such as the widely promulgated stories about the idiots who took fish tank cleaner trying to use it as Hydroxychloroquine).

Most doctors are sticking to the playbook and flat refusing to prescribe it, so there may be people who hurt themselves by taking the veterinary version and end up dosing themselves WAY too high. That said, it is NOT a "horse de-wormer" for those being honest. It is also used to de-worm animals, but it's a human medicine used all around the world.

Last edited:
The study that was pre-published showing Ivermectin worked to treat COVID was retracted due to serious flaws in the data and concerns over plagiarism and manipulation of data.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

People didn't start using it because of the study. It was the other way around. Many doctors around the world reported benefit for COVID patients they were treating on the front lines, and a half-cocked study resulted. Even if one does a very good, well positioned study, it would probably be hard, if not impossible to have it peer-reviewed, because most of the qualified reviewers would SPRINT in the opposite direction and tell their peers, "Don't come to me with that 'ish", because they don't want to be canceled.

Many scientists, researcher and doctors are operating to the prescribed narrative and know that they are putting their careers on the line if they utter a peep that goes against it. Several who have had solid ideas have been canceled for offering them. What is happening is rather sad, and the general public is none the wiser.

Last edited:
I still think all should get vaccinated. I am an all of the above proponent
(edited)

Me too. I simply want us to consider and use ANY and every available means to get to the other side of this horrible pandemic as soon as possible. I wish the leading authorities had this same goal, instead of pushing the mRNA as the ONLY channel. I don't understand why they're doing this.

Treatment routines should be an important option.

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan and aler
Me too. I simply want us to consider and use ANY and every available means to get to the other side of this horrible pandemic as soon as possible. I wish the leading authorities had this same goal, instead of pushing the mRNA as the ONLY channel. I don't understand why they're doing this.

Treatment routines should be the first option.
No they should be another option. All of the above

Reactions: au4life_rz

Treatment routines should be the first option.
Agree, i wish we could all agree of a treatment plan. how to we have a vaccine but no clear treatment protocol??

Thanks for a more balanced post. There is a HUGE amount of misinformation out there in regards to Ivermectin. Many folks are ignorant regarding its use, and think that it is a veterinary medicine used for horses, (because that is how it's been positioned to discredit it).

The truth is, that it is a very widely used medicine around the world that was reported to help as an early treatment by many doctors on the front lines, all around the world. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to get a fair trial that is peer reviewed etc. Pretty much every alternative to the new vaccines have been summarily dismissed/disqualified, and positioned as dangerous, (such as the widely promulgated stories about the idiots who took fish tank cleaner trying to use it as Hydroxychloroquine).

Most doctors are sticking to the playbook and flat refusing to prescribe it, so there may be people who hurt themselves by taking the veterinary version and end up dosing themselves WAY too high. That said, it is NOT a "horse de-wormer" for those being honest. It is also used to de-worm animals, but it's a human medicine used all around the world.

Another anti-vaccine post. Lol

Thanks for a more balanced post. There is a HUGE amount of misinformation out there in regards to Ivermectin. Many folks are ignorant regarding its use, and think that it is a veterinary medicine used for horses, (because that is how it's been positioned to discredit it).

It hasn't been positioned in this way to discredit it ... it's been positioned this way because you have idiots going to Tractor Supply to buy a product not intended for human ingestion ... as opposed to getting a scrip for it from their MD.

Reactions: Stumpfan
Agree, i wish we could all agree of a treatment plan. how to we have a vaccine but no clear treatment protocol??

It's mind-boggling that after battling this thing for 18 months, we still don't have this, and as the one doctor was saying, it's unbelievable, (and he got canceled and fired from a prominent position for saying so).

It only lends credence to all of the other evidence out there, that suggests the leading authorities and agencies have a hidden agenda. Just tell the danged truth, and work together using EVERY reasonable tool and option to get us through this thing.

Reactions: TBFan
It hasn't been positioned in this way to discredit it ... it's been positioned this way because you have idiots going to Tractor Supply to buy a product not intended for human ingestion ... as opposed to getting a scrip for it from their MD.

Okay. Show me any guidance from the leading agencies that in any way directs one to their physician or even remotely evaluates or positions it as a potential aid.

Also, you really don't seem to get what others are saying. Most doctors stick 100% to the narrative, and they WILL NOT PRESCRIBE IT. It's a really small data sample, but the doctors on the board have said that almost none of the doctors in their systems prescribe it.

If your primary goal is ensuring safety for something that MIGHT help us save lives and get through this pandemic, they'd be directing folks to their physicians, and encouraging physicians to prescribe it, instead of putt up pictures of horses on their website, (hello FDA), writing tons of article making it appears that it's only use is as a veterinary medicine, and publicizing the "Tractor Supply" purchase cases to position the entire thing in the Kook, nut category. The general public doesn't even realize they are being manipulated.

Another anti-vaccine post. Lol

It isn't in any way an "anti-vaccine" post. It's sad that you are trying to cast that light on me, simply because I said that I want us to use EVERY effective means and tool to help end this thing. It's silly to toss out viable options, produce fake studies saying they don't work etc., just to push everyone to a single solution, (i.e. the new vaccines).

We need to use every viable solution at our disposal, and intelligent and fair folks understand that this does NOT mean that you are "anti-vaccine".

you seem way smarter than me on this topic, why dont you take a stab on answering it.

I just did. Nothing is shown to work so that’s the reason everybody doesn’t agree on a protocol.

It isn't in any way an "anti-vaccine" post. It's sad that you are trying to cast that light on me, simply because I said that I want us to use EVERY effective means and tool to help end this thing. It's silly to toss out viable options, produce fake studies saying they don't work etc., just to push everyone to a single solution, (i.e. the new vaccines).

We need to use every viable solution at our disposal, and intelligent and fair folks understand that this does NOT mean that you are "anti-vaccine".

You talked about the vaccine in that post, no?

Reactions: Horace From Three
My physician, who serves on the board that advises the governor and the governor's lead medical advisors............has prescribed Ivermectin to 47 patients (as of last week). All have done well with it, and none have died, had any organ problems, or anything major. He of course, does not purchase the Ivermectin from Tractor Supply. The "Tractor Supply BS," is just another piece of "media BS", to put down plans of treatment to help people. You know, the "caring, follow the science" wackos that believe labcoat Faucci, and any and every liberal "doctor" (MANY, WHO HAVEN'T SEEN A PATIENT IN 20 YEARS OR MORE). People can do what they want, and that's perfectly fine. I tend to listen to physicians who have studied, and researched covid, AND, who actually served as a physician for people who have had covid.
Labcoat Faucci, and all these researchers don't see actual patients.
Labcoat Faucci tells everyone to wear a mask when around people, yet he doesn't.
If your physician tells you to get the vaccine and you trust them....get it. If they say get the booster, get it.
If they tell you that you're very healthy, and you've had covid and carry the antibodies already, and there's no need for you to get the vaccine.......I wouldn't get it.

My physician, who serves on the board that advises the governor and the governor's lead medical advisors............has prescribed Ivermectin to 47 patients (as of last week). All have done well with it, and none have died, had any organ problems, or anything major. He of course, does not purchase the Ivermectin from Tractor Supply. The "Tractor Supply BS," is just another piece of "media BS", to put down plans of treatment to help people. You know, the "caring, follow the science" wackos that believe labcoat Faucci, and any and every liberal "doctor" (MANY, WHO HAVEN'T SEEN A PATIENT IN 20 YEARS OR MORE). People can do what they want, and that's perfectly fine. I tend to listen to physicians who have studied, and researched covid, AND, who actually served as a physician for people who have had covid.
Labcoat Faucci tells everyone to wear a mask when around people, yet he doesn't.
If your physician tells you to get the vaccine and you trust them....get it. If they say get the booster, get it.
If they tell you that you're very healthy, and you've had covid and carry the antibodies already, and there's no need for you to get the vaccine.......I wouldn't get it.

I believe mrhickory said only 1 out of 30 of their Dr’s prescribe it. We will see what the Oxford study says.

Reactions: Horace From Three
I believe mrhickory said only 1 out of 30 of their Dr’s prescribe it. We will see what the Oxford study says
I know more than 20 people myself who have taken it.....it worked for all of them, and none of them had any problem.
It works.
Will it work on 100% of people who take it? No....nothing does.

Anyone who thinks therapeutics are a viable option is considered anti-vaccine by the vaccine champions.

Reactions: au4life_rz
I know more than 20 people myself who have taken it.....it worked for all of them, and none of them had any problem.
It works.
you know 20 people and it helped all 20. Your dr prescribed it to 47 and it helped all 47.
That's 67/67. That sound like 100% to me.

It works.

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? Will you believe a real peer reviewed study that compares two groups of thousands?

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? Will you believe a real peer reviewed study that compares two groups of thousands?
Yes genius……you try soooo hard to act like you’re intelligent. Guess what, many people have googled “anecdotal evidence.”
I tell ya what, big man……YOU research what Dr Hirsch (Yale head of epedemiology) said on vaccines, and Covid tonight (google his interview), and attempt to disprove his findings and points. Start your research with studies in Israel, that have been based on facts….and not performed by “lab coats” who get paid, and obtain funding, to find specific outcomes. Not some “CDC” study that hasn’t passed peer review.
Btw, spare us your adolescent, “lol’s”

you know 20 people and it helped all 20. Your dr prescribed it to 47 and it helped all 47.
That's 67/67. That sound like 100% to me.
Incorrect. Some of the “20” I know, are part of the “47”…..ya see, I needed to state that I knew some…..because Richard heads like Stumpfan, would ask….”how do you know?” Then tell me that ACTUAL outcomes don’t mean anything…….because if Faucci or some other”researcher”, who hasn’t seen a patient in 30 years doesn’t agree. It can’t be true.

Lefty’s are quick to bring up Eisenhower’s speech where he warned the public about the military industrial complex, but his lesser pimped one regarding government controlling science is one that’s worth exploring as well. As with most things, follow the money…

Reactions: Big Blue
What do you mean by “Tractor Supply BS?” I specifically mentioned TS in this thread because my wife literally has in laws who are literally taking ivermectin that they literally bought at Tractor Supply. I’ve never heard the media talk about Tractor Supply and ivermectin, so I’m curious about this reference.

P.S. Fauci is a lying sumbitch who has engaged in behavior during this pandemic that almost certainly has caused the deaths of many people. He should be fired at the very least.

Yes genius……you try soooo hard to act like you’re intelligent. Guess what, many people have googled “anecdotal evidence.”
I tell ya what, big man……YOU research what Dr Hirsch (Yale head of epedemiology) said on vaccines, and Covid tonight (google his interview), and attempt to disprove his findings and points. Start your research with studies in Israel, that have been based on facts….and not performed by “lab coats” who get paid, and obtain funding, to find specific outcomes. Not some “CDC” study that hasn’t passed peer review.
Btw, spare us your adolescent, “lol’s”

I was being sarcastic on anecdotal evidence, moron. Israel has had problems with how they present their findings and how they did their studies. I started an Israel thread for you anti-vaccine fear mongerers.

What do you mean by “Tractor Supply BS?” I specifically mentioned TS in this thread because my wife literally has in laws who are literally taking ivermectin that they literally bought at Tractor Supply. I’ve never heard the media talk about Tractor Supply and ivermectin, so I’m curious about this reference.

P.S. Fauci is a lying sumbitch who has engaged in behavior during this pandemic that almost certainly has caused the deaths of many people. He should be fired at the very least.
The Tractor Supply BS, is not directed towards you......it was stated due to the fact, that many on the left state that Ivermectin is no good, because some people get theirs from Tractor Supply. Personally, I wouldn't buy my cold medicine from TS..........just because some people (not the majority) buy it from TS, doesn't mean that people shouldn't get it, and take it, when prescribed by a doctor.

Reactions: Big Blue
The Tractor Supply BS, is not directed towards you......it was stated due to the fact, that many on the left state that Ivermectin is no good, because some people get theirs from Tractor Supply. Personally, I wouldn't buy my cold medicine from TS..........just because some people (not the majority) buy it from TS, doesn't mean that people shouldn't get it, and take it, when prescribed by a doctor.

If most doctors prescribed it, it wouldn't be nearly as likely that some uniformed people would make the horrible decision to buy the veterinary form of this medicine.

However, this is what happens when folks are desperate for treatment. They see people dying and want to use something, anything that is safe, even if it carries some level of risk.

Last edited:
However, this is what happens when folks are desperate for treatment. They see people dying and want to use something, anything that is safe, even if it carries some level of risk.
Like...the vaccine? Kidding, but only kinda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT