ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of personal opinions on Bo being drafted 12th in first round last night…

Archie

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2002
Huntsville, AL
and I don’t really care what all the Auburn naysayers, always negative fans think…even those who are personal friends…

1. His decision to transfer to Oregon might be one of the best transfer decisions I’ve seen a player make in years…probably 2nd only to Joe Burrows transfer to LSU

2. Harsin’s ability to coach the game itself or handle a team’s most important player is not open for debate or questionable any more.

He sucks at both and should never be the head coach for any football team at any level. I’ll always consider his hire the worst hire I’ve ever seen at Auburn.

3. For the Bo haters….I, personally, will never forget Bo playing on a busted ankle in the last quarter of a game during his last season at Auburn (toughness) and single handily leading Auburn to their first road win at LSU in over 20 years (leadership). He is not the best QB I ever saw play at Auburn but he got better at Oregon.

None of that means he’ll make it in the NFL. Several Heisman Trophy winning QB’s haven’t been able to succeed at a high level in the league (including our own Pat Sullivan) and he will have to take another step up in his play to do so….but I respect him for how he played at Auburn and Oregon, getting drafted in the first round…..and exposing Harsin for the fraud he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News