ADVERTISEMENT

2 Brandon Cox stories...

illegal grin

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2003
I think it was after Brandon Cox's first year at AU a couple of my friends met Brandon and his mother in PCB. His high school ex girlfriend was dating a Bammer and the Bammer was cussing Brandon in front of the 3 women. 2 of my friends ( one Is the District Attorney in my hometown) jumped in the Bammers's face and he backed off and left Brandon alone.
After the 6 in a row game vs Bama I went to a local beer joint to celebrate the win... The owners of the bar (Bama fans)were suppose to be friend's of mine (not the same friend's who met Brandon on the beach) and we'd agreed to have a drink together win, lose or draw... Well let's just say they didn't take too kindly to losing 6 straight years. A fight broke out between me and my AU buddy vs the whole bar... I even had an old drunk woman clawing at my neck. About 5 yrs later, Brandon Cox came into the SAME redneck beer joint (near Logan Martin Lake) and the SAME folks who tried to kill me over the game Cox won were kissing his arse and taking pics with him. I was even told Cox tried to autograph a wooden Big Al on the ear but they wouldn't allow it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News