ADVERTISEMENT

Zan needs to get a handle on the locker room

WirelessDamnEngineer85

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
He needs to find a way to get his team to focus on preparing for the season even with all the stuff happening in the world.

Quitting is not the answer. The players lose their voice if they quit. Kids get discouraged when things get hard. He needs to be the one helping to shape this negative energy back into positive energy by leading his players towards avenues that are productive for the change they want to make.

I think I'd rather have Muschamp as my coach right now.

Reactions: Big Blue
He needs to find a way to get his team to focus on preparing for the season even with all the stuff happening in the world.

Quitting is not the answer. The players lose their voice if they quit. Kids get discouraged when things get hard. He needs to be the one helping to shape this negative energy back into positive energy by leading his players towards avenues that are productive for the change they want to make.

Allen Green making it harder on Gus also.

That’s something an alpha would do, not the poster child for betas

Last edited:
Allen Green making it harder on Gus also.
Good. The fact remains that without a complete mishandling of the situation by a rogue president we’d be in year 3 of a new staff. The guy sucks at coaching football on saturdays and sucks at developing players in the offseason. It’s unbelievable how low some of you have set the standard, apparently not cursing is worthy of $49 million now a days. He legitimately regresses YOY

Good. The fact remains that without a complete mishandling of the situation by a rogue president we’d be in year 3 of a new staff. The guy sucks at coaching football on saturdays and sucks at developing players in the offseason. It’s unbelievable how low some of you have set the standard, apparently not cursing is worthy of $49 million now a days. He legitimately regresses YOY
So with that in mind, to combine this idea with another thread on the board right now, would you agree to have COVID19 injected into your asshole if it meant we hired a new coach?

Leath was not a rogue president. For the contract he negotiated to be valid, 3 trustees (I’m forgetting the name of the committee) had to approve it. They approved it. So it was not solely on Leath, and if he truly went rogue then why did they approve it?

How about a team march like alabama ? I think its a brilliant move by saban.

Disclaimer: This poast is about addressing the issue of team focus and is in no way associated with a particular political sentiment.

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
Rumor is Chad Morris is sowing seeds of dissent in the locker room, because he wants Malzahn’s job.

Reactions: MCTIGgER IV
Look I want football but I give zero fs about this. If these guys want to protest to show us about injustice shut it down now. Literally, if you revamped policing in this entire country it won’t change the fact that stupid people do stupid shit that has bad consequences. Until people learn this they will swim in a pool of mediocrity their entire lives and that has nothing to do with race. It’s all about accountability.

Look I want football but I give zero fs about this. If these guys want to protest to show us about injustice shut it down now. Literally, if you revamped policing in this entire country it won’t change the fact that stupid people do stupid shit that has bad consequences. Until people learn this they will swim in a pool of mediocrity their entire lives and that has nothing to do with race. It’s all about accountability.

This post is ironic. You're saying that humans will always do stupid shit and there is no reason to try and improve as a society. That's 'mediocrity' IMO.

This post is ironic. You're saying that humans will always do stupid shit and there is no reason to try and improve as a society. That's 'mediocrity' IMO.

you wont fix a problem until you attacK the real problem. The real problem here is in the AA community is not police killing innocent men or women. The real statistical problem is that AA are killing themselves at a tragic rate. That is the real problem.

Leath was not a rogue president. For the contract he negotiated to be valid, 3 trustees (I’m forgetting the name of the committee) had to approve it. They approved it. So it was not solely on Leath, and if he truly went rogue then why did they approve it?
The president of the school has no business negotiating coaching contracts in the middle of an AD search. Allen Greene has no reason to cover for this clown thankfully, I like Allen

The president of the school has no business negotiating coaching contracts in the middle of an AD search. Allen Greene has no reason to cover for this clown thankfully, I like Allen
Talk to 3 members of your Auburn University Board of Trustees.

Oh, and they didn’t tell other trustees what happened until after the fact.

So with that in mind, to combine this idea with another thread on the board right now, would you agree to have COVID19 injected into your asshole if it meant we hired a new coach?

Wasn’t that 2012??

ADVERTISEMENT