ADVERTISEMENT

You know that slippery slope normal people had about removing statues?

Look at the statue. It should come down. It's awful. It's not like it's some great honor to Teddy, it's clearly about the place of African Americans and Native Americans in the mind of this particular artist as below and less than white Americans. It's heinous and I fully support it coming down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a case by case basis and not every change or statue removed is in favor of "wokeness" or erasing history - some stuff is just inappropriate and we should know better today.

Look at the statue. It should come down. It's awful. It's not like it's some great honor to Teddy, it's clearly about the place of African Americans and Native Americans in the mind of this particular artist as below and less than white Americans. It's heinous and I fully support it coming down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a case by case basis and not every change or statue removed is in favor of "wokeness" or erasing history - some stuff is just inappropriate and we should know better today.

how do you know he didn’t offer to let them ride on his horse while he walked a little?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT