ADVERTISEMENT

You just cant make this stuff up (CHAZ or CHOP)

vanceme

MASSACRES AIN'T MY BAG
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2009
The good people of the country of CHOP or CHAZ (take your pick) have made a peaceful deal with the good people of the United States of America to use their aid in erecting concrete barriers to help make the people of CHAZ safer. In return the good people of CHAZ have agreed to sell 1/2 of their lands back to the US.

So basically these crazy people who cant stand barriers to illegal entry into the US have now built barriers to entry into their new country within the first two weeks of its existence.

From the news article:
The city of Seattle and protesters occupying the “Capitol Hill Organized Protest” have reached an agreement that will remove temporary roadblocks and replace them with concrete barriers.

The Seattle Department of Transportation is installing concrete barriers in the middle of Pine Street, running East and West, which will split the road for both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. This will allow for emergency service vehicles to pass through the area.

The agreement will reduce the area protesters previously called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ, from about six or seven city blocks to just three. This is the first time in weeks traffic will be able to pass by the shuttered East Police Precinct.

Reactions: aler and ricedp105
..where are these idiots parents? And why do they think that planting a flower can make food to feed 100s or people?
giphy.gif

The good people of the country of CHOP or CHAZ (take your pick) have made a peaceful deal with the good people of the United States of America to use their aid in erecting concrete barriers to help make the people of CHAZ safer. In return the good people of CHAZ have agreed to sell 1/2 of their lands back to the US.

So basically these crazy people who cant stand barriers to illegal entry into the US have now built barriers to entry into their new country within the first two weeks of its existence.

From the news article:
The city of Seattle and protesters occupying the “Capitol Hill Organized Protest” have reached an agreement that will remove temporary roadblocks and replace them with concrete barriers.

The Seattle Department of Transportation is installing concrete barriers in the middle of Pine Street, running East and West, which will split the road for both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. This will allow for emergency service vehicles to pass through the area.

The agreement will reduce the area protesters previously called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ, from about six or seven city blocks to just three. This is the first time in weeks traffic will be able to pass by the shuttered East Police Precinct.
tenor.gif

They need to roll in there with armored police carriers and round these assholes up. They are breaking the law every second they are there. Just unreal.

I guess we've all forgotten about this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Wall_Street

Its the same anarcho-communists that started and kept this going for MONTHS. When you look at the graffiti in these "protest" zones there are a lot of hammer+sickles and the anarchist flag.

People make fun of people for not knowing what Antifa is. Its the same people that start up the Chaz, the people trying to sabotage the Keystone pipeline, the people that do these Occupy protests.

Please, Conan send Insult the Comic Dog to CHAZ. Please. It'll be better than the Michael Jackson molestation trials.
HOE LEEE SHIT!! Are you serious?????????????????????
DAWG, that sumbitch haz bout the funnayizt skit in the world when they sent hiz azz to a STAR WARS kunventchun.

Reactions: Dammit Lewis
So if the city of Seattle and the US are recognizing CHAZ as an independent area(?) free of the US, does this mean the Hells Angles or anyone else could invade and attack the citizens of CHAZ and not be arrested or prosecuted by US law enforcement? What is the actual status of CHAZ in relation to US government?

So if the city of Seattle and the US are recognizing CHAZ as an independent area(?) free of the US, does this mean the Hells Angles or anyone else could invade and attack the citizens of CHAZ and not be arrested or prosecuted by US law enforcement? What is the actual status of CHAZ in relation to US government?
Apparently in CHAZ a homeless man can invade their man source of food..and the Power Rangers won't care.

To honestly answer your question though, they changed the name to CHOP so they can keep getting welfare checks , no seriously that's true. An autonomous zone makes them not US citizens so they had to change it to CHOP which stands for Capital Hill Organized Protest.

Reactions: tigergirl2008
Surround CHAZ with law enforcement/national guard. Stop letting people come and go as they please. Then cut the power and water to the whole area. Line up semi sized Patty wagons and arrest everyone one of those morons as they start leaving. But, make sure to enjoy the show up until they all leave, because it should be epic dysfunction as everything falls apart!!

Surround CHAZ with law enforcement/national guard. Stop letting people come and go as they please. Then cut the power and water to the whole area. Line up semi sized Patty wagons and arrest everyone one of those morons as they start leaving. But, make sure to enjoy the show up until they all leave, because it should be epic dysfunction as everything falls apart!!
If you jammed cell service in the area...all people would be gone in 5 minutes...

I honestly don't think LE need to do anything, just have this be survival of the fittest, they're going to start kicking each others ass over their racist "rules" rather soon. Just stick a camera there and let the world watch, call it the CHAZ games.

I've seen it a HUNDY TIMES!!!
KILLS me erry dayum time
TICD: " I heard one day that Michael came in his pajamas."
Women: "Yep, he came in his pajamas. I saw it myself."
TICD: " Were any little boys around?"
Woman: "No."
TICD: "So it's not just boys that make Michael cum in his pajamas?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Docdumpsta
One issue, they are armed with AR15s inside of CHOP.

HAYUL, afta heeering yore azz on THE DRAIN and knowing my own PERZZUNAL DEEEEMONZ, we may need to brang CROKKKKY POOOOZ azz so he kan DRIVE!!!!
@crococile22
HAYUL, afta heeering yore azz on THE DRAIN and knowing my own PERZZUNAL DEEEEMONZ, we may need to brang CROKKKKY POOOOZ azz so he kan DRIVE!!!!
@crococile22
doc i used the SHITTA at the publix in gardendale in your honor!!!! best thing about publix is they got QUALITY shittas in EVERY STORE!!

doc i used the SHITTA at the publix in gardendale in your honor!!!! best thing about publix is they got QUALITY shittas in EVERY STORE!!
Thares a PUBBLICKS in "G-DALE???????????????????????????"
Neva knew dat. Wunna the biggezzt DEWCES I eva dropped wuz at da EKSPRESS OIL in "G-DALE"!!!!

Reactions: crococile22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT