ADVERTISEMENT

"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

Nov 2, 2020
FIRST: I am getting "You have insufficient privileges to reply here. " I was able to create this post and then saw this. See it at the bottom of each thread. ... Now, I do not see a button to create a post and get ""You have insufficient privileges to post here. "

Have not been on Rivals in a few years.... was a premium member in the early years. Can we discuss the election on this board?

Of course, it will not matter if I cannot create a post.

oh well... so much for taking a look around.

-----------------

Original Post:

AstraZeneca vaccine trials in U.K. expected to restart next (this) week

... Heard a host on CNBC today say that she spoke with a company and that they would announce their vaccine being available in the next three weeks, or late November.

Last edited:
I was getting same but on several other forums. I googled and found this thread and see an option to reply so here goes...

So my initial post worked...and I can edit it...so adding this information...but now see below my own post "YHIPTRH"...oh well...strange...

Reactions: NCHawk55
Thank you. Did all that logged out, closed all browser windows, clearedcaches/cookies and as you see can post here. But when I go to my home board's free forums still see the "YHIPTRH" message. So, this indicates it's some setting specific to forum. I am new to signing up (about a week), so maybe that has something to do with it.

The good news I got a First Message Trophy!

Thank you. Did all that logged out, closed all browser windows, clearedcaches/cookies and as you see can post here. But when I go to my home board's free forums still see the "YHIPTRH" message. So, this indicates it's some setting specific to forum. I am new to signing up (about a week), so maybe that has something to do with it.

The good news I got a First Message Trophy!

No problem, and glad that I could help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT