ADVERTISEMENT

You guys were jobbed

Spearhead04

All-American
Nov 6, 2002
The SEC couldn't allow you to knock out it's only remaining playoff contender.
Look no further than your 4th down red zone spot in the 4th quarter.
Your guy stretched to the sticks and they marked it over a yard shy.

Or the two personal fouls in the first quarter. Whitehead just finished his tackle out of bounds, 15, then Frost called for facemark when he was the one being held. I knew the fix was in early. Of course it didn't help that we didn't cover Amari Cooper much. Thats why a new DC is on the way.

Are you guys just going to delete the kicker position from the roster?

Kind of hard to buy a kicker I would imagine. He probably doesn't need Yukons or whatever you are giving these days. Need to save those schoolies to buy LBs that Auburn needed.

Originally posted by AUMont:
Kind of hard to buy a kicker I would imagine. He probably doesn't need Yukons or whatever you are giving these days. Need to save those schoolies to buy LBs that Auburn needed.
All is now back to normal, you can't beat us on the field so you start up with your 8th grade accusations. Have fun in Tampa!

We can and do beat you regularly, we just don't buy players like you do, that is a well known fact. DJ Fluker says hey!

Originally posted by AUMont:
We can and do beat you regularly, we just don't buy players like you do, that is a well known fact. DJ Fluker says hey!
Cam's dad says hi too. Just don't tell Cam

55-44....nuff said! Auburn is at best 8-4 next year...lost your whole oline and backfield and wide receivers....losses to uga, alabama, lsu, Louisville, ahe probably arky.....gus bus was cool for one year like the chizik debacle....should have never fired ruberville

You have to be closet Penn State fans. Everyone causes a loss except for a better team.

ADVERTISEMENT