ADVERTISEMENT

You guys should hire lane kiffin...

Well I guess we will keep the best offensive mind in Alabama at Alabama...he thinks kicking field goals are for pansies...but that would make sense with a pansie coach called the gus bus

Did Lane Kiffin get hired as the Troy HC? No? Guess that 'best offensive mind' will have to remain at uat.

Not to mention you guys hired a defensive co who the best offensive mind in Alabama put 645 yards on and 42 points

Same one that didn't have butt fumbles vs Texas AM...same one who beat them 59-0...same one who destroyed you 55-44

Originally posted by BAMADMAC:
Not to mention you guys hired a defensive co who the best offensive mind in Alabama put 645 yards on and 42 points
And that stat line you posted that bama had vs Boom would have lost the Iron Bowl this year so I really don't get the point you're trying to make. Maybe you're trying to deflect what you really should be worried about and that is the fact that your almighty Sayben and Kirbs defense gave up 630 yards of offense (the most in Alabama football History) and 44 points to AU's lowly sucky offensive coach.

This post was edited on 12/27 8:34 PM by x-iceman-x

It would be very interesting to see what happens at The U. If they get rid of Golden would they consider bringing in Kiffin? Kiffin is not a Head Coach in Waiting, but he won't be looking for any program to take him.

Originally posted by BAMADMAC:
Then you would have the best offensive co in the state finally...
You guys should hire Pat Day. I know he is a sawed off little horse jockey but he is still a foot taller than Spanky and he is a hall of fame horse rider. row thde row.

42913714.patday.jpg

Have you fired Kirby yet? Oh I remember Saban is the Defensive

genius who can't stop anybody with every five star recruit in the country on the roster. Funny watching Rubin who is now a JR, well I guess 3 credits doesn't make him a JR, but his age does, Play special teams once again. I bet he's thrilled with that decision to sit the bench for a terrible D Cord.

55-44 isn't technically destryoing, but since you didn't graduate

6th grade, and your Mom said you destroyed us, then Ill let it slide.

ADVERTISEMENT