ADVERTISEMENT

You guy's ready to get it on.............

Sep 2, 2012
I think you guys really got lucky to get a major bowl with 4 losses. I'm a big Gus Malzhan fan. I can't believe his offense has lost it's way this year. I remember seeing his Tulsa teams. Score at will. Anyways, here's to a great game............

Lucky? Prove it.

Also, get an avatar you uncultured, Midwest, prairie trash.

Looking forward to the game. Safe travels if yore coming down.

Reactions: SoonerTanker
Lucky? Prove it.

Also, get an avatar you uncultured, Midwest, prairie trash.

Looking forward to the game. Safe travels if yore coming down.

LOL! Okay, why should a do an avatar when I only get 20+ views on this site. Can you link me a free Auburn message board that isn't dead?

Posted from my Tee Pee somewhere in the midwest prairie.

Aubs should easily be 10-2. Lost to 2 CFP teams, better than UGA, and A&M was on a roll when they played. Do not let the rankings fool you. Should be a great game.

Reactions: AUnit
Aubs should easily be 10-2. Lost to 2 CFP teams, better than UGA, and A&M was on a roll when they played. Do not let the rankings fool you. Should be a great game.

Injuries are a bitch. We were on a freaking roll before Pettway pulled his quad and Sean screwed up his shoulder. Injuries killed us for the georgia game.

As far as Clemson goes, Gus went full dumbass and tried to get cute with stupid formations and purposefully playing 3 QB's (4 QB's if you count our Fullback, Cox, taking snaps in a terrible attempt to run the old notre dame box). We had those bastards beat. Our defense played lights out that game.

LOL! Okay, why should a do an avatar when I only get 20+ views on this site. Can you link me a free Auburn message board that isn't dead?

Posted from my Tee Pee somewhere in the midwest prairie.

Well, I viewed yore post, and I'd like to see an avatar so that I can see what yore all about.

How about a gif instead? Pretty much describes me......HA!

BTW, any other Auburn boards I can visit? This one is kind of slow.

Hippo.gif

Reactions: indy1203
Scout is really the only free Auburn board that gets a lot of traffic, but they have a zero tolerance policy for rivals talking smack. Kind of amazing how few decent free boards Auburn has. Basically zero

As far as Auburn being lucky, our record is one game worse than Ole Miss had going into the Sugar Bowl last year. They basically destroyed Oklahoma State.

We will never know for sure, but I think injuries cost us a victory over Georgia. Our starting quarterback and running back were both injured in that game. Running back lead the SEC in rushing prior to that game

Beat Oklahoma State...that is pretty impressive...we are 3-0 against Ace Hardware national champs in Tuscaloosa since 2000.

Beat Oklahoma State...that is pretty impressive...we are 3-0 against Ace Hardware national champs in Tuscaloosa since 2000.
So you mock the SEC representative beating the Big 12 representative in the Sugar Bowl last year but bring up a victory over bammer when Mike Shula was their coach? In what universe does that make any sense? Auburn also beat bammer in the 3 years you speak of anyway

One thing "yore" not about is proper communication. I'd worry less about who has an avatar and focus on a remedial English class instead.

Yore focusing the issues my friend. I had to look back thru this thread to see what it was about because I completely forgot but I'm pretty sure I was having a conversation with some fine sooner folk about out upcoming game in New Orleans.

So why don't you take yore sorry inbred bammer ass and GTF out of our thread.

Yore focusing the issues my friend. I had to look back thru this thread to see what it was about because I completely forgot but I'm pretty sure I was having a conversation with some fine sooner folk about out upcoming game in New Orleans.

So why don't you take yore sorry inbred bammer ass and GTF out of our thread.
Something tells me you won't be as complimentary of them after the game. They would have won they Georgia game.

They would have won "they" Georgia game? :rolleyes: Glass houses.......
Touché. If I do it over and over again, you have a valid comparison. At least "they" is an actual word and me using it can be blamed on autocorrect vs "yore" which I can only assume is some dirt farmer dialect.

BTW, we have a BillyRaybama on the OU board. Are you related?

I've never been to the OU board, but now I'll drop by since you invited me. :)

Touché. If I do it over and over again, you have a valid comparison. At least "they" is an actual word and me using it can be blamed on autocorrect vs "yore" which I can only assume is some dirt farmer dialect.

I've never been to the OU board, but now I'll drop by since you invited me. :)

Lol wear are you reading that he invited you? Lol man, you are won pathetic loser.....haha no a fence.

Well, @billywaynebammer believes Auburn match up against Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl has something to do with him. He's also a failed carpetbagger that doesn't understand how things work around here.

Aside from that all the Tigers and Sooner fans ITT are very excited about our game in New Orleans.

Reactions: I4CAW
Hilarious, coming from the faggit entering into rival message boards and not understanding when people are intentionally using incorrect grammar.
I appreciate you trying to cover for your boy, but your time and effort is better served in signing him up for remedial English, not getting pissy with me for pointing it out.

His name is billy Wayne bammer........let it go. It may not be his fault that he's an idiot.

His name is billy Wayne bammer........let it go. It may not be his fault that he's an idiot.
I am sorry if facing your reality is causing you pain, but that is no reason to lash out at those who are superior to you. Especially when they have tried to help you and your fellow peasants. Man up.

As far as Auburn being lucky, our record is one game worse than Ole Miss had going into the Sugar Bowl last year. They basically destroyed Oklahoma State.

We will never know for sure, but I think injuries cost us a victory over Georgia. Our starting quarterback and running back were both injured in that game. Running back lead the SEC in rushing prior to that game

What? Uga beat you with defense, no Oline, no Wrs and a rookie QB.

I am sorry if facing your reality is causing you pain, but that is no reason to lash out at those who are superior to you. Especially when they have tried to help you and your fellow peasants. Man up.

I'm trying to imagine an emoticon that would capture your demeanor...........is there one with a thumb up its ass?

I'm trying to imagine an emoticon that would capture your demeanor...........is there one with a thumb up its ass?
I can excuse your hostility and rude response given your team's performance in the Sugar Bowl, so I'll let your comment slide.

Happy New Year, just the same, friend.

What? Uga beat you with defense, no Oline, no Wrs and a rookie QB.
Many UGA fans I know have said that this years team was a "crap" team but they still beat Auburn rather convincingly. Zero first downs in the 2nd half?

The way Kirby Smart is recruiting lights out this year, should be a very interesting future for the Dawgs. Meanwhile Malzook is going to have fewer invitations to the Waffle House.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT