ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another bammer joke. You can't make this stuff up

You boys know an awful lot about this establishment.

Disturbing to say the least.

Poppy shot below par at this establishment. His life is better than yours for every imaginable reason. Financially, family, pets, house hold inventory, yard of the month winner, tea bagging, Golf/Putt-Putt expertise, Jet setting travel and general "Rico Suave" attitude toward life.

In the great words of MC Hammer and dedicated to the one, the ONLY Poppy! "Ya can't touch this!" "Da da da nant, da, da nunt, da da nunt!"

You boys know an awful lot about this establishment.

Disturbing to say the least.

No clue what he's referencing, but it falls right in line with the disgusting posts that sanctions was vomiting on the board a few days ago.

It's pretty sad how low these two will stoop once they realize how badly they've been kicked around on a message board.

No clue what he's referencing, but it falls right in line with the disgusting posts that sanctions was vomiting on the board a few days ago.

It's pretty sad how low these two will stoop once they realize how badly they've been kicked around on a message board.
And you would never stoop, would you? You piece of shit.

Chalk up another life changing win for Poppy. Ole poppy can kick them around on a message board. I don't vomit Poppy. I lay out a comedy line right thru the middle of your brainless forehead and bust a gut laughing at you as you wallow in a blank stare delusional bliss. You my boy Poppy! Roooooow thde rowwwww!

Chalk up another life changing win for Poppy. Ole poppy can kick them around on a message board. I don't vomit Poppy. I lay out a comedy line right thru the middle of your brainless forehead and bust a gut laughing at you as you wallow in a blank stare delusional bliss. You my boy Poppy! Roooooow thde rowwwww!

I'd love to take you seriously. I really would. It's just hard to take anyone seriously that claims to have graduated from a university yet can't spell on the most basic levels.

Sorry, pal. You brought this on yourself.

Last edited:
I'd love to take you seriously. I really would. It's just hard to take anyone stupidly that claims to have graduated from a university yet can't spell on the most basic levels.

Sorry, pal. You brought this on yourself.

Caught again by the west vance spell checker and genuine awesome lifer, Mr. Poppy! I brought it on myself and poppy caught the misspelling... am I a tad bit angwry... no... but Rooooolllll damn thde anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT