ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all know anybody that got The Rona over the holidays?

I know of 15-20 people, including myself, who had it from Thanksgiving til now. My case was mild for the most part except for extreme sinus congestion a couple days, but a few others had much worse body aches and symptoms. Luckily no deaths though. I try to stay as safe, cautious, and healthy as I possibly can be. I know it is effecting everyone differently, but I do everything I can to not to give it to someone like my parents or any of my other loved ones because even though elderly are recovering and surviving, I know realistically their bodies and immune systems are weaker than most. Everyone just do your best to stay safe and health conscious for yourself and for the ones you love, even if you believe in Covid or not.

My 100 year old Grandmother got it
Update. Over the back end of Christmas my Grandmother who is 100 got it along with her son (my uncle), his wife, their kids (my cousins) and one of my cousins kid. Well my uncle just lost his battle with Covid today. I think everyone else is on the back end of it but worried for my grandmother since she just lost her son.

ADVERTISEMENT