ADVERTISEMENT

Wow what's next. Wisconsin to pay for sex change

i want a dorsal fin and yore workin ass should pay for it i think...

giphy.gif

Judge orders medicade in Wisconsin to pay for sex change surgery. Good grief. How is this remotely legal, pretty crazy world we live in these days.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/...ries-180621911.html?__twitter_impression=true

looks like Pres Trump needs to get involved with replacing a certain judge. BEYOND effin' stupid.

Wonder what happens when some dude (or dudette) gets the surgery and decides .... nah, I'ma gonna want to switch BACK to my original gender ... Do the poor tax payers in Wisconsin have to pay that too?

Durn Chinese will take over this country in 5 or so years without firing a shot.

WDE

ITT are people who like to write more than they read
A federal judge has ordered Wisconsin to pay for the gender reassignment surgery for two transgender Medicaid recipients.

Above is the first paragraph of the article

wether or not it actually happenes who knows. Never claimed to have any expertise on the legal system.

A federal judge has ordered Wisconsin to pay for the gender reassignment surgery for two transgender Medicaid recipients.

Above is the first paragraph of the article

wether or not it actually happenes who knows. Never claimed to have any expertise on the legal system.

"U.S. District Judge William Conley granted a preliminary injunction Wednesday barring enforcement of the rule. He suggested the injunction could be expanded to include any transgender Medicaid patient whose doctor recommends the surgery."

"U.S. District Judge William Conley granted a preliminary injunction Wednesday barring enforcement of the rule. He suggested the injunction could be expanded to include any transgender Medicaid patient whose doctor recommends the surgery."
The rule of excluding the surgery

ADVERTISEMENT