ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, selling date rape now?

Read the first sentence, FOOL!!!! Just passing on some of that "truth" that you love to talk about. I guess you don't like the truth???

What in the hell are you talking about? You made some reference to Bama (as most auburn victims do) when there was absolutely not one thing in the article nor my post about Bama.

Are you seriously this dense? Do you wear a helmet when you go outside?

Ole Pops hating on Auburn as the Univ of Bammer posts 10 arrests so far this year. Pops do you work really hard at being stupid or did you just learn the skill in West Vance?

What in the hell are you talking about? You made some reference to Bama (as most auburn victims do) when there was absolutely not one thing in the article nor my post about Bama.

Are you seriously this dense? Do you wear a helmet when you go outside?
Angry AND foolish? Nice!!!

Sorry man, I can stoop to your level. YOU brought Bama into this, not me. But that's the auburn way, so I'm not surprised lol.
Actually YOU brought Bama to this board. Without you and your (now ousted) little buddy, none of this would have been brought up. I was just telling you the "truth", that you LOVE to discuss. I guess that's only when it's negative on Auburn though!!

Actually YOU brought Bama to this board. Without you and your (now ousted) little buddy, none of this would have been brought up. I was just telling you the "truth", that you LOVE to discuss. I guess that's only when it's negative on Auburn though!!

No, you tried to bring Bama into the conversation because you got angry about me posting the truth. But you're right, it wouldn't have been brought up because most of you idiots just see orange sunshine and blue roses when it comes to auburn. Sorry, pal, that's not reality.

You hypocrites like to turn a blind eye to anything that denigrates your cute lil university. Unfortunately, there are real events that happen there that cast a bad light on the school (just like everywhere else). This time it was a faculty member.

Don't shoot the messenger.

No, you tried to bring Bama into the conversation because you got angry about me posting the truth. But you're right, it wouldn't have been brought up because most of you idiots just see orange sunshine and blue roses when it comes to auburn. Sorry, pal, that's not reality.

You hypocrites like to turn a blind eye to anything that denigrates your cute lil university. Unfortunately, there are real events that happen there that cast a bad light on the school (just like everywhere else). This time it was a faculty member.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Additional truth: Bammer has 10 arrests and is blowing away all other schools with this awesome stat. Take a look at that thru your west vance glasses. 2015 Fulmer Cup is all bammer! congrats poppy! How does that look for your cute little trash university? Your sister is waiting with a crack pipe down in Destin on the golf course. Maybe y'all can say the crapstone creed together? Row thde Poppy!!!!

Additional truth: Bammer has 10 arrests and is blowing away all other schools with this awesome stat. Take a look at that thru your west vance glasses. 2015 Fulmer Cup is all bammer! congrats poppy! How does that look for your cute little trash university? Your sister is waiting with a crack pipe down in Destin on the golf course. Maybe y'all can say the crapstone creed together? Row thde Poppy!!!!

Another fine example of you turning to incest when you can't defend the disgusting actions of your own people. You are one disgusting hayseed.

Another fine example of you turning to incest when you can't defend the disgusting actions of your own people. You are one disgusting hayseed.

Disgusting actions are performed every year BY BAMMER ALUMNI AND BAMMER FANS. 10 BAMMER PLAYERS ARRESTED ALREADY IN 2015. Those are FACTS POPPY. DEAL WITH IT. You are one disgusting, denying bammer with an awesome life in Destin on the golf course. I didn't suggest incest. That came from your dirty mind. I just said your sister is waiting with a crack pipe down by the river.

Remember your Crapstone Creed poppy

The Crapstone Creed, a bammer tradition
"As a member of the University of Bammer @ West Vance community, I will pursue my GED; act like an azz, with lies and disrespect; foster individual tea bagging and destroy civic property; claim my life is better because I play golf in Destin and strive for internet message board supremacy." row damn thde.

Last edited:
Disgusting actions are performed every year BY BAMMER ALUMNI AND BAMMER FANS. 10 BAMMER PLAYERS ARRESTED ALREADY IN 2015. Those are FACTS POPPY. DEAL WITH IT. You are one disgusting, denying bammer with an awesome life in Destin on the golf course. I didn't suggest incest. That came from your dirty mind. I just said your sister is waiting with a crack pipe down by the river.

Remember your Crapstone Creed poppy

The Crapstone Creed, a bammer tradition
"As a member of the University of Bammer @ West Vance community, I will pursue my GED; act like an azz, with lies and disrespect; foster individual tea bagging and destroy civic property; claim my life is better because I play golf in Destin and strive for internet message board supremacy." row damn thde.

I'm in San Diego now, you simpleton. Laughing my ass off at you and your "degree" lololol

I'm in San Diego now, you simpleton. Laughing my ass off at you and your "degree" lololol

Poppy is in San Diego everybody! The very place on earth (other than Destin) which defines his awesome bammer life. Bow down to Poppy! I laugh my arse off at you Poppy! I am glad you understand that getting the hell out of West Vance is the best thing to do with your sorry ass existence. Maybe when you get back to West Vance you can take a Rolls Royce ride with fireworks thru the stadium like Kristen Saban. Row ThDe!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT