ADVERTISEMENT

With March Madness here...Legit expectations for AU basketball next year?

4Panic

All-American
Jan 21, 2005
I want to believe we will be a post season team after a 2nd year in BP''s system, but still worried that if we don't add another big we might be a man/year short of reaching the dance. Thoughts from you experts?

Guards:
Canty will be the man. Really excited to see him play. Best player on team
Dunans can score from everywhere on the court except behind the arc. Impressed by his ability to distribute and defend with his length
Brown can really fill it up from 3. Sweet looking shot
Love the improvement from Lang especially with his perimeter defense
Maybe TSD is healthy and can play the PG some. Does Bruce really think he is a 2 G?
Don't know much about Williams

Forwards:
SF...hope Purifoy is the real deal. Looks like a well put together kid already
Grangers progression was a positive
No clue where we get much else in this space. Solid contributions from walkon's
Did I mention I hope Purifoy is the real deal
PF...Bowers will benefit from having help down low. He was asked to do way too much this year from lack of depth. Love his effort and passion
Really hope Atewe can come back healthy. Seriously need his body on the boards. He just looks mean
Anyone know if Spencer will be physical and skilled enough to contribute immediately?
Must have another bruiser that can score from the block. Thought we had a chance with Caleb S. Anyone else on the radar? Graduate transfer?

C:
Not much to say here outside of the need for Reed to mature and be a rim protector without falling on the floor or hacking the shooter

WDE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News