ADVERTISEMENT

Will Ole Miss dominate bama forever?

And you're saying aubarn being garbage was just assumed and thus no need to mention.

I feel ya bruh.
Not sure what aubarn is but it will be of later discussion. This thread has obviously rustled you enough to respond so how about telling us your opinion on the original subject. bama just can't seem to hang with ole miss at anything. Would love your opinion on why.

Reading is hard for the bams I see. This thread is strictly about ole miss. Why are you dodging the original question?
Here's something for you to chew on.
20130115championship-trophies.jpg

bill_battle_and_nick_saban.jpeg

Not sure what aubarn is but it will be of later discussion. This thread has obviously rustled you enough to respond so how about telling us your opinion on the original subject. bama just can't seem to hang with ole miss at anything. Would love your opinion on why.

Your troll game is pitifully weak, bruh. Let me walk you through where you slipped up:

2014 - Ole Miss beats us. We go on to win every reg season game left, then the SEC title.

2015 - Ole Miss beats us. We go on to win every game left, the SEC title, then the National Championship.

Here's where you messed up: Losing to Ole Miss the last two years was meaningless to Bama because we went on to win the SEC both years.

As I said, I hope we never beat Ole Miss again if we keep getting the SEC and NC from the bargain.

PS: aubarn is still garbage. I just made this thread about aubarn cause when you are the SEC's Flagship, you can do whatever the hell you want, whereever you want.

Not dodging anything. Hope they make it 3 in a row which would mean another SEC title, or a Heisman, or a trip to the CFB playoff or a Natty
Oh yes. Bama backing into yet another championship run. But don't forget you guys only lose at home the same year you win championships if history repeats itself.

Oh yes. Bama backing into yet another championship run. But don't forget you guys only lose at home the same year you win championships if history repeats itself.

Didn't aubarn back into the NC game in 2013 when Ohio State crapped the bed against Michigan State?

Diff is, we finished the deal, aubarn got ahead by 18 then we all watched in horror as Harry led aubarn to the greatest collapse in NC game history.

That 'what the f*** just happened?!?' look always gets me....

460x.jpg

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Didn't aubarn back into the NC game in 2013 when Ohio State crapped the bed against Michigan State?

Diff is, we finished the deal, aubarn got ahead by 18 then we all watched in horror as Harry led aubarn to the greatest collapse in NC game history.

That 'what the f*** just happened?!?' look always gets me....

460x.jpg
So you are in fact admitting they have backed into the last 3 national championships?

So you are in fact admitting they have backed into the last 3 national championships?

We backed into the 2011 NC for sure. Not sure how even a turd can spin that we did in 2012 when we won the SEC against a Georgia team that was the 2nd best team in the nation or in 2015 when we won the playoffs outright.

I am definitely admitting that aubarn blew an 18-point lead in the 2013 NC game to FSU. What a clown program:

n-TRE-MASON-628x314.jpg

And you still haven't answered the original question. You guys are great.
Your OP was a frivolous question to begin with, junior. But as others have said, I'll trade a loss to ole miss or any other team if we can win the SEC and CFB playoff those years. It's a better bargain than a $200k qb!

What was your original question? Oh will Ole Miss dominate Alabama forever? I dunno, will Alabama dominate aubarn forever? We are going on 120+ years as it is now, so odds are yes.
11-11 in my lifetime actually. Wouldn't call that domination. But yes pretty simple question actually. Will ole miss continue to dominate yall?

Your OP was a frivolous question to begin with, junior. But as others have said, I'll trade a loss to ole miss or any other team if we can win the SEC and CFB playoff those years. It's a better bargain than a $200k qb!
Thank you billy boy. Interesting you bring up the glorious Cameron Newton. Who ironically won all his games in his national championship year. Didnt lost one game, not even at home.

11-11 in my lifetime actually. Wouldn't call that domination. But yes pretty simple question actually. Will ole miss continue to dominate yall?

Your limited lifetime is a meaningless selective timeframe that you turds seem to love.

Alabama and aubarn first played in 1892. 124 years later, we still own your ass.

THAT is domination.

Will aubarn ever beat Alabama again in your lifetime?

You shouldn't be the national champion if you lose at home in the same year.
Why does losing at home matter? Maybe because Auburn lost to LSU in Baton Rouge in 2013 you want to legitimize your place in the NC game for that season?

How about we say you can't win the NC until you bear LSU in Baton Rouge? Or have a winning record against V A N D E R B I L T.

See how ridiculous this is?

Valid question OP. What's amazing is that they've been doing this with 230 lb pocket passers.

If Hugh Freeze lands a runner at QB it's going to be goodnight sweetheart for Lourde Sabear

Reactions: AUNaughty7
Valid question OP. What's amazing is that they've been doing this with 230 lb pocket passers.

If Hugh Freeze lands a runner at QB it's going to be goodnight sweetheart for Lourde Sabear

You mean we'll keep losing to Ole Miss and keep winning SEC and NCs?

If you haven't been paying attention, we Bammers are just fine with that.

Either way, aubarn stays garbage. Remember the good ole days when you could count on beating Vandy and Kentucky? That was so long ago......2007.

Why does losing at home matter? Maybe because Auburn lost to LSU in Baton Rouge in 2013 you want to legitimize your place in the NC game for that season?

How about we say you can't win the NC until you bear LSU in Baton Rouge? Or have a winning record against V A N D E R B I L T.

See how ridiculous this is?

No but I do see how ridiculous this is......

bama.gif

Rooooow damn Thde Roooow!

ADVERTISEMENT