ADVERTISEMENT

Will Collier is a dumb ass**

Collier may be but let's give him a chance to explain what he meant in this comment..Georgia has embraced the nasty, hooligan attitude Richt brought in from Miami and Florida State (your words).

I can't wait to hear your response and that is no joke Will. I will respond once you have explained what you meant because I do not want to mistake what you may have meant.

I am sure he gives a phuck what you mutts think. Maybe he is referring to things like your entire team dancing in the end zone against Florida a few years ago, your players trying to stomp on Vandy's logo after the game a few years ago, Ben Jones being suspended by the SEC office for dirty play, Todd Gurley trying to punch a Florida player last year and headbutting a South Carolina player this year, and the fact that your team probably leads the entire SEC in ejections for helmet to helmet contact after that became a rule. I am sure there are more examples, but I only have so much time

Re: LOL, the more you talk the bigger FOOL you make of yourself.

GA is the biggest thug team in the country, and its not even close. They have nothing to be cocky about, except a couple SEC appearances. Auburn High could win the east.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT