ADVERTISEMENT

Will Avery Johnson survive another season at Bama?

AU925

WILL WADE SYMPATHIST
Nov 17, 2004
Obomasan has graduated, so no more driving the lane and drawing two easy FT's every trip* down the court (*no pun intended Grayson Allen).

UAB has narrowed down their 3 choices to Haase's right hand man/stud recruiter, Chuck Person- biggest basketball name in state of Alabama and Jason Terry, willing to walk away from his NBA career to coach at UAB.

Meanwhile Pearl is all set for a tourney run next season. His studly recruiting class will join TJ Dunans and Danjel Purifoy (who AU played most of season without both of these guys), Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, TJ Lang. What can I say? The rich get richer.

Meanwhile Johnson just lost two more players. This is starting to feel like a Lebo/Barbee era where half the team transfers each year. Good luck bams

Obomasan has graduated, so no more driving the lane and drawing two easy FT's every trip* down the court (*no pun intended Grayson Allen).

UAB has narrowed down their 3 choices to Haase's right hand man/stud recruiter, Chuck Person- biggest basketball name in state of Alabama and Jason Terry, willing to walk away from his NBA career to coach at UAB.

Meanwhile Pearl is all set for a tourney run next season. His studly recruiting class will join TJ Dunans and Danjel Purifoy (who AU played most of season without both of these guys), Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, TJ Lang. What can I say? The rich get richer.

Meanwhile Johnson just lost two more players. This is starting to feel like a Lebo/Barbee era where half the team transfers each year. Good luck bams

Purifoy is a cheater and that's why the NCAA won't clear him. Why did you think no one but Pearl recruited him?

Tony Barbee won more games with the same players. Pearl is garbage and so is aubarn.

UAB has narrowed down their 3 choices to Haase's right hand man/stud recruiter, Chuck Person- biggest basketball name in state of Alabama

You forgot to mention that Pearl begged UAB for this job. Heard the call went like this:

Pearl: Hello, this is Coach Bruce Pearl at aubarn

UAB: Hello Coach Pearl! Well this is a coincidence, we were just about to call you! As you know, we now have an opening for a head coach of our basketball program, and we were wondering if...

Pearl: YES I WOULD LOVE THE JOB, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

UAB: What? Ummm.....no Coach, we wanted to ask as a professional courtesy if we could talk to your assistant Chuck Person about the job.

Pearl: Oh.....HIM? Well....I just mean.....gosh this is awkward.

UAB: Ummmm....I mean you would recommend Coach Person, right?

Pearl: Well.....yeah I guess...it's just that, well.....this aubarn gig isn't turning out like I had hoped. So, I'm kinda looking....

UAB: Oh......well.......

Pearl: Yes. So I guess you could say I am on market.

UAB: I see. Soooooooo....could we just talk to Coach Person?

Pearl: Maybe you're not getting me.....I am asking for the UAB job.

UAB: Errrrr.....yes sir, we got that, but we're really just interested in Coach Person off your staff.

Pearl: But.....sigh.....

UAB: Wow you were right, this IS awkward...

Sabear: "I sure like that left ear lob... row thde... "

Becca: "WTF???..."

Sabear: " You know you like... when I, well you know.... ahhhh... rooow thde rowwww... ahh"

Becca: "WTF?.. "

beccaandsaban.jpg

Reactions: Docdumpsta
Sabear: "I sure like that left ear lob... row thde... "

Becca: "WTF???..."

Sabear: " You know you like... when I, well you know.... ahhhh... rooow thde rowwww... ahh"

Becca: "WTF?.. "

beccaandsaban.jpg

She's hot and Saban is a pimp-daddy.

But what does any of that have to do with Bruce Pearl being the worst coach in the league?

Ahhhhh I dunno why are there so many inbred bammers and why does AU Baseball consistently lay an azz whippin on bammer?

yep row thde...
Four-University-of-Alabama-football-players-arrested-on-robbery-charges.jpg

Most bammers here actually think they are going to the NCAA tournament next year. This is with a team that returns only 1 player who averaged over 8 points last year, a recruiting class in the 40's or 50's, and a head coach who has been fired from every job he has ever held.

You literally can not make up that kind of stupid

Most bammers here actually think they are going to the NCAA tournament next year. This is with a team that returns only 1 player who averaged over 8 points last year, a recruiting class in the 40's or 50's, and a head coach who has been fired from every job he has ever held.

You literally can not make up that kind of stupid

Yea players hate it and are transferring out but lemme spin it for Ghosty...

we cleaning house to win it all in 2016! roooow damn thde roooow!

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/lo...cle_12252c7b-fb32-5da1-b05a-4c7b85f9fd77.html

updyke-850x560.jpg

Ahhhhh I dunno why are there so many inbred bammers and why does AU Baseball consistently lay an azz whippin on bammer?

yep row thde...
Four-University-of-Alabama-football-players-arrested-on-robbery-charges.jpg

Isn't aubarn baseball one of only 4 SEC teams that are unranked?

Bama isn't. Even when aubarn wins, they lose. I can see now why you don't like to talk about aubarn athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT