ADVERTISEMENT

Will auburn finish with with 7 or 8 losses this year?

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Haven't looked at the schedule, but off the top of my head, these losses are pretty much guaranteed:

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

That actually makes 9, unfortunately. Just looking for open discussion. No flames.

Haven't looked at the schedule, but off the top of my head, these losses are pretty much guaranteed:

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

That actually makes 9, unfortunately. Just looking for open discussion. No flames.
With Auburn, you never know. I have not found a "formula" that can predict what they will/will not do. Your predictions could be correct, but I don't believe that they are "guaranteed". This is the SEC and strange things always happen. I'd be willing to wager that your prediction is not 100% correct though if you're truly that confident, as well as willing and able. ;-)

With Auburn, you never know. I have not found a "formula" that can predict what they will/will not do. Your predictions could be correct, but I don't believe that they are "guaranteed". This is the SEC and strange things always happen. I'd be willing to wager that your prediction is not 100% correct though if you're truly that confident, as well as willing and able. ;-)

Well, not to say that I'm always right, but I have a pretty good track record when it comes to predicting records.

Although I did have Bama losing two last year (Georgia and LSU), and we ended up pretty much running roughshod through every opponent sans Ole Miss.

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

Guaranteed!! Good luck with no flames!

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

I'm down for 6-6... 5-7. I think they beat Vandy, aTm and will match up with Ark better than last year. I would actually like to see them win 7 ...maybe Jacobs would keep Gus because he is improving.

Gus has now been exposed as probably the #7-8 coach in the SEC. I hope he stays for a long time.

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

Numnuts, you are delusional as usual. You picked Auburn to have a 5 win season in 2013.

Clemson
Bama
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Georgia
Texas A&M
Arkansas
Vanderbilt

That actually makes 9, unfortunately. Just looking for open discussion. No flames
LOL

I'm down for 6-6... 5-7. I think they beat Vandy, aTm and will match up with Ark better than last year. I would actually like to see them win 7 ...maybe Jacobs would keep Gus because he is improving.

Gus has now been exposed as probably the #7-8 coach in the SEC. I hope he stays for a long time.
6-7 wins is my pick. They might surge ahead in the Auburn-Vandy series, which would be a great accomplishment. I think they get a slightly less mediocre bowl game that kicks off at noon and nobody outside of Lee County will care about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT