ADVERTISEMENT

Why would someone go from 127 posts one day to 7 the next?

Oct 1, 2012
Poor sanctions got manipulated into getting himself in trouble and never saw it coming. All I had to do was push the 'sanctions can't post during the day unless it's on break' button and I knew that sanctions would have to try to prove me wrong. Which he did, posting all day on Monday, just to prove to dem filthy Bammers that they were wrong.

Of course, his boss caught him and he got in trouble at work and mama caught him at home, and he got in trouble there LMAO! So he didn't post yesterday till 4:55 pm, when the boss left early. Then didn't post 3 more times till after 10 pm when mama went to bed.

Poor sanctions...literally too poor to afford to post on the internet when he wants to. I think I'll tell Saban to claim another NC over this, Row Damn Thde!

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

All great questions.

Another good question, why would an adult west vance bammer alumni with a 1 year old child decide to drop trouser and rub his junk on a rival fan? And why would bammer fans stand around him and chant "Row Thde" during the act? The world may never know.

Row damn Thde!
Downing.jpg

I see sanctions is happily exercising the 1% of the time when he can post here! LMAO!

But your ass won't be posting here during the day and we both know why.

Bama up!

I see sanctions is happily exercising the 1% of the time when he can post here! LMAO!

But your ass won't be posting here during the day and we both know why.

Bama up!

Ghost my 'ass' cannot post no more than west vance alumni Brian Downing can keep his pants on.

Ok, lets see you post with your ass. Go!

Row Damn Thde!
o-ALABAMA-FAN-NSFW-TATTOO-facebook.jpg

Your ass left plenty of crap all over this board on Monday, what changed yesterday?

Just don't have it in you to tell the truth, do you 1%? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT