ADVERTISEMENT

Why will Auburn win the NC this year??????

coolbreezetiger

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2009
1. Great offensive line
2. Great QB
3. Great running backs.
4. Great wide receivers. With Duke, they will be off the charts.

This offense will score 35 plus on every opponent .

5. Great secondary
6. Very good linebackers
7. Very good defense line.
No opponent will score more that 24 on this team.

Hey pops, this is for you.

1. Great offensive line
2. Great QB
3. Great running backs.
4. Great wide receivers. With Duke, they will be off the charts.

This offense will score 35 plus on every opponent .

5. Great secondary
6. Very good linebackers
7. Very good defense line.
No opponent will score more that 24 on this team.

Hey pops, this is for you.

I dominate you on a daily basis. I will respond to this garbage once, so plug up your Epson Dot Matrix and print this out.

1. LMAO. No OL would be considered great with Shawn Coleman anchoring the damn thing. He sucks at football.
2. Unproven and slow.
3. Robinson will be good if your OL is good. The others wouldn't start at Troy.
4. Never heard of any of your receivers outside of the thug, Duke Williams.

You made the dumbest prediction of all time last year when you claimed that auburn would beat every team by double digits. LOL!

Your secondary is full of bums, your linebackers are full of nobodies, and I watched that DL get thrown around like rag dolls last year.

Louisville will be the first of many teams to score 28+ on that porous defense.

You are poor.

I dominate you on a daily basis. I will respond to this garbage once, so plug up your Epson Dot Matrix and print this out.

1. LMAO. No OL would be considered great with Shawn Coleman anchoring the damn thing. He sucks at football.
2. Unproven and slow.

You made the dumbest prediction of all time last year when you claimed that auburn would beat every team by double digits. LOL!

Your secondary is full of bums, your linebackers are full of nobodies, and I watched that DL get thrown around like rag dolls last year.

You are poor.
I am a 10 times better predictor than any of you idiot bammers. I have picked 5 out of last 6 sec champs. I predicted last to first in 2013 when you said Auburn would not have a winning season. Injuries killed us last year , idiot. I have never seen you make any predictions before the seasons starts. You are a Coolbreeze wannabe .

Your accuracy rate is the same as the number of dollars in your wallet: Zero. LMAO!
Bobbi, I have most of my predictions on the bama open board. I knew someday you bammers would lie about what I predicted.

By the way Gator lied when he said he didn't predict Auburn would not win a SEC game in 2013.

Bobbi, I have most of my predictions on the bama open board. I knew someday you bammers would lie about what I predicted.

By the way Gator lied when he said he didn't predict Auburn would not win a SEC game in 2013.

The only prediction you have made is aubarn winning every game by double-digits and going 15-0 last year.

You were 6-9 on your predications. That means you were wrong 60% of the time.

That means you suck. What's your predications for this year? LMAO!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
The only prediction you have made is aubarn winning every game by double-digits and going 15-0 last year.

You were 6-9 on your predications. That means you were wrong 60% of the time.

That means you suck. What's your predications for this year? LMAO![/QUOTE
Quit lying Bobbi.

2. Unproven and slow.

You are poor.

Don't ya just love Poppy!.. Inbred mouth breathing dumbasses make my day.

Rooow damn Ignore Poppy!

cbf06fd353f9184108bc2886ca66ef95.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT