ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Horace Spencer calling out Bruce?

I find it inconceivable that BRUCE, of all possible head coaches, would not EMBRACE legitimate feelings of injustice players wanted to speak out about.

Bruce is ALL ABOUT that.

Reactions: DM8
I'm sorry, just homocides and robbery.

What we are witnessing is a total capitulation of aspiring to better one's self. The new message from BLM is that mainstream society just has to accept less than acceptable standards. The numbers also don't justify the argument that there is systemic police brutality against blacks if we are going to start comparing numbers.
Now you are picking out stats that justify your racist narrative. White folks commit twice as many thefts and assaults and nearly three times as many burglaries. Do you think white people are inherently more likely to steal or assault people? This is pathetic racist nonsense and you should cut it out if you don't want people to believe you are a racist.

No one is really talking about white on white crime or even black on white crime because even in the worst case such as after a black man assassinating a little white boy riding his bicycle in front of his house, cities didn’t burn, and stores weren’t looted. I understand this is the purpose of their destruction but the discussions being had regarding their behavior and what they represent is not positive.
That man who killed that little boy was arrested as he should have been. Why would you need to protest when the exact thing everyone expects to happen ACTUALLY happened?

Now you are picking out stats that justify your racist narrative. White folks commit twice as many thefts and assaults and nearly three times as many burglaries. Do you think white people are inherently more likely to steal or assault people? This is pathetic racist nonsense and you should cut it out if you don't want people to believe you are a racist.
He doesn't understand that if you use the race of someone as the defining characteristic for how they act, think, spend, vote that it is racial and can become racist if you assign only negative values to that group. It's lost on him that everyone of those stats could be re-indexed on income and would bear more import. But then again he couldn't appear like a bigot if he did that.

That man who killed that little boy was arrested as he should have been. Why would you need to protest when the exact thing everyone expects to happen ACTUALLY happened?
Jesus Christ guy, don’t do illegal shit. It’s so easy. And if you do, and you get busted, don’t ingnore what they’re telling you to do. It doesn’t matter who you are or what color you are, if you ignore a cops demands, your chance to get shot goes way up. I feel like I’m in a real-life version of Idiocracy. What part about that kindergarten-level of life rules do people not understand?

He doesn't understand that if you use the race of someone as the defining characteristic for how they act, think, spend, vote that it is racial and can become racist if you assign only negative values to that group. It's lost on him that everyone of those stats could be re-indexed on income and would bear more import. But then again he couldn't appear like a bigot if he did that.
Nailed it. Racists love to use statistics to justify their bigotry. It is unfortunate once he was corrected on his claim that black people commit the "majority of crime", he doubled down by picking out individual crimes that fit his narrative while ignoring others that don't. If he isn't a racist, he should stop pushing their false narratives.

Jesus Christ guy, don’t do illegal shit. It’s so easy. And if you do, and you get busted, don’t ingnore what they’re telling you to do. It doesn’t matter who you are or what color you are, if you ignore a cops demands, your chance to get shot goes way up. I feel like I’m in a real-life version of Idiocracy. What part about that kindergarten-level of life rules do people not understand?
This is incredibly ignorant. Police officers are entrusted by our society with an incredible amount of power and should be held to a high standard. Blaming unarmed citizens who are killed by police because they didn't follow every instruction they were given is absolutely insane. Police officers training should enable them to take unarmed people into custody even if they resist arrest without using excessive force that results in injury or death.

And you prove my point. Everyone expects someone to get shot by the police when they resist arrest and/or use a weapon. Yet BLM still riots, burns and loots cities when it happens now.

This is incredibly ignorant. Police officers are entrusted by our society with an incredible amount of power and should be held to a high standard. Blaming unarmed citizens who are killed by police because they didn't follow every instruction they were given is absolutely insane. Police officers training should enable them to take unarmed people into custody even if they resist arrest without using excessive force that results in injury or death.
How do you take someone violently resisting into custody without risking injury to either party?

Nope. Sorry the DOJ's stats debunk that racist narrative.

��
OffensesAll racesWhiteBlack
All offenses10,310,9607,115,9402,826,460

Just my opinion as a highly math oriented educated Engineer, but your statistics show African Americans are committing more crimes than whites relatively speaking. They are committing 27.4% of the crimes with making up only 13% of the population. Not taking sides here, just wanted to correct your interpretation of those numbers. Every statistic of all time should be shown in a percentage in relativity.

This country is turning into a shit fest. Just a double standard everywhere you turn. Athletes that have been given everything their whole lives ; grades, test answers, covered drug tests, cash, ass, are now talking about how oppressed they are and it’s whiteys fault. Gimme a fuc*in break. Because a criminal got shot when he didn’t listen to the police, which takes almost no common sense to do. All I know is when the civil war starts and it’s all the libs and antifa and blm against everyone else, it’s gonna be the biggest waste of three hours of our lives. Don’t @ me if you disagree. Be tolerant.

The white supremacists, and others have gullible people who can't think their way out of a paper bag, riiiiiight where they want them. Eager and willing to participate in an all out race war. Yeah, that'll really help the country. It's just amazing how dysfunctional we are as a country.

He is no different that those jackasses that were demanding people hold up a fist in those DC restaurants.

Horace, what have you done to stop the misogynistic lyrics of most black rappera? Horace, what stand have you taken against the glorification of violence and crime in most rap music? Horace, what have you done to combat anti-sematism and anti-zionism? Horace, what have you done to stop the systemic abuse of the Native American? Horace, do you use the racial pejorative that begins with N? If so, when are you going to stop?

It's truly sad that you aren't able to deduce on your own, that while misogynistic lyrics etc. in rap are a problem, they aren't even in the same universe as the scope, breadth and historical length of the issue that he is frustrated over. I'm NOT saying that he's right in flashing out emotionally, as that's almost always bad, however, you are flashing ignorantly and emotionally too, but you don't see that while you are pot-tedly calling the kettle black.

Stop, look, listen and respond intelligently. Peel these things back to their core and then respond and address the core, and we'll have a chance to manage things in the best way possible, and potentially fix some of these monster issues.

I guess if people make a big fuss and hold up fists it will change the world.

It is a two way street.

How about quit trying to be a permanent underclass, committing the majority of the crime, fathering multiple children out of wedlock, and being taken for granted by the democrat party to the point that they no longer even really care about trying to win your vote.

You don't get a cookie for being captain obvious and pointing out surface level red herrings. You only get kudos if you are able to figure out the root cause of the ostensible results that you cling to, mention and use as excuses to deflect attention and focus away from the actual issue that folks are insanely frustrated over. You are only playing a silly and unproductive blame game that gets us further away from understanding the true root causes.

There are reasons that we see certain symptoms in certain socio-economic classes, and in African-American culture. It's NOT an excuse, but it is the root and what is driving things, and unless we put the focus there, and have solutions that kill the roots, things will continue.

Please take a minute to read the three successive posts at the link below:'

I have no idea what that has to do with my reply. I never suggested anything to the contrary. I was replying to someone who seemed to think a protest was needed when people are arrested for crimes without incident - like the examples he gave.

Last edited:
And you prove my point. Everyone expects someone to get shot by the police when they resist arrest and/or use a weapon. Yet BLM still riots, burns and loots cities when it happens now.
The guy who killed the little boy was arrested without incident and is in jail now. Everyone wants that. Why should there be a protest or anything else when the actual desired outcome everyone wants to see happened? The protests we see today are not in any way analogous to that.

I find it inconceivable that BRUCE, of all possible head coaches, would not EMBRACE legitimate feelings of injustice players wanted to speak out about.

Bruce is ALL ABOUT that.

CBP in indeed ALL about that. He tweeted that they skipped practice, and he made a great statement that gave props to the local police officers too, and Horace was effusive in his praise.

Reactions: Eagle5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT