ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Harry such a toxic coach?

Oct 1, 2012
Every staff he is on in the SEC eventually implodes.

Arkansas did in 2006 and a big reason why is because he was telling parents of Springdale recruits that Nutt wasn't running the offense the way he promised them Arkansas would.

aubarn's staff in 2009-2011 imploded and Harry was forced to leave before getting fired in 2011, which is why he took a $500K *paycut* to leave.

Now it seems Muschamp and Rotney are already at each other's throats and Harry is jealous of all the attention Muschamp is getting.

So childish. Another sign that Harry just isn't a Prime Time coach.

You can take the High School coach out of High School....

Every staff he is on in the SEC eventually implodes.

Arkansas did in 2006 and a big reason why is because he was telling parents of Springdale recruits that Nutt wasn't running the offense the way he promised them Arkansas would.

aubarn's staff in 2009-2011 imploded and Harry was forced to leave before getting fired in 2011, which is why he took a $500K *paycut* to leave.

Now it seems Muschamp and Rotney are already at each other's throats and Harry is jealous of all the attention Muschamp is getting.

So childish. Another sign that Harry just isn't a Prime Time coach.

You can take the High School coach out of High School....

You IGNORE and then post this drivel? I think the label of west vance moron is to good for you.

I think this west vance alumni is a step above you.

Downing.jpg

Rowww Damn Thde!

My aubarn sources tell me a big part of the reason for Will's 'vacation' last December was cause he didn't want Rotney to be on the staff. Harry was adamant about Rotney staying, guess when it goes South, Harry wanted Rotney there to back him that it was Will's fault.
Tsk tsk....so high school of Harry.

My aubarn sources tell me a big part of the reason for Will's 'vacation' last December was cause he didn't want Rotney to be on the staff. Harry was adamant about Rotney staying, guess when it goes South, Harry wanted Rotney there to back him that it was Will's fault.
Tsk tsk....so high school of Harry.

It's pretty widely known in coaching circles that Rodney and Will don't like each other. Rodney is poison to a team's continuity.

Bammers doing disgusting things everyday and I'm disgusting.

Welll Rooooow Damn Thde Roooow!

rube4.jpg
You are the one who fixates on said behavior. Along with incest and drugs "down by the river."

It's a bit sad that you don't see how trashy and disgusting you appear to others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT