ADVERTISEMENT

Why is auburn terrible in every sport?

So now your record doesn't count in determining how crappy the coach is?

Spoken like a fan of an 11-20 team LMAO!
Damn you're slow...I'll say it again, we played over half the year with a 6-6 PF at PG. No coach in America could win with that. Last year is last year, like I said Auburn is trending up as far as talent is concerned, bama is falling down fast...

Damn you're slow...I'll say it again, we played over half the year with a 6-6 PF at PG. No coach in America could win with that. Last year is last year, like I said Auburn is trending up as far as talent is concerned, bama is falling down fast...

Dude. You were beaten by freaking Tenneessee by 80 points in your last game. Tennessee had a LOSING record.

You are garbage.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
I am glad to see bammers are so happy being one and done in the NIT. Might be your best season in a while with a recruiting class in the 40's or 50's and a coach who has been a failure at every stop.

Auburn has two recruits coming in this year (Mustapha Heron at 21 and Jared Harper at 52) that were ranked higher than any recruit in Pearl's first class.

Thanks for making my point for me. Our season ended by a bad loss to an NIT team, your season ended by a horrible loss to a team with a losing record.

Kinda tells you where the two program are right now, one is rising, the other is garbage. That was your point, right?
How slow are you? UT is a better team than Creighton...UT beat LSU,UF,UK and USCe.

If you have to ask that question, then you're dumber than I thought.

I guess I'm dumber than you thought, then. I also thought that losing by 80 to a team with a losing record spoke for itself, but you take that as a sign of a team on the rise LMAO!

I love it when the bunkerites come here...

BTW you never answered the question: Why is aubarn terrible at every sport?
Here's the answer your looking for, and that I'm sure we can agree on. AT the same time though, we've proven that besides the big 3, Auburn is tops in the country in all other sports. The big 3 matter the most however.
10035317.jpeg

The difference is that most Auburn fans want to fire Jay Jacobs. Bammers actually are dumb enough to think the goons that run their athletic department have done something positive in recent years besides stumbling into Saban

Reactions: ricedp105
Here's the answer your looking for, and that I'm sure we can agree on. AT the same time though, we've proven that besides the big 3, Auburn is tops in the country in all other sports. The big 3 matter the most however.
10035317.jpeg

You are garbage across the board. Jacobs is a moron but even he can't accomplish that.

You've been proven wrong 3 times already about this statement. No matter how many times you tell a lie doesn't make it the truth.

Ok. Go to The Main Board and ask them to tell you about aubarn's sports program.

Be sure to report back when they agree with me that you are garbage across the board.

And the main board would have a high opinion of any bammer sports beside football? I seriously doubt it.

When bammer basketball was in the market for a new coach last year, every single national basketball analyst said it was not a good job. This explains why you ended up with someone who literally couldn't convince anyone else to hire him

And the main board would have a high opinion of any bammer sports beside football? I seriously doubt it.

When bammer basketball was in the market for a new coach last year, every single national basketball analyst said it was not a good job. This explains why you ended up with someone who literally couldn't convince anyone else to hire him
v2jTRX7.gif

Avery is an avg recruiter and avg coach at best.
Bruce/Chuck Person will run circles around him while he's at bammer. When both teams were at their best, Bruce beat him, a sign of things to come for sure. A lineup of: Spencer, Dunans, Heron, TSD/Harper, and Purifoy will be tough for any team to beat, including bammer

v2jTRX7.gif

Avery is an avg recruiter and avg coach at best.
Bruce/Chuck Person will run circles around him while he's at bammer. When both teams were at their best, Bruce beat him, a sign of things to come for sure. A lineup of: Spencer, Dunans, Heron, TSD/Harper, and Purifoy will be tough for any team to beat, including bammer

This reminds me of all those 5-stars you have on the DL, yet they still suck ass.

Pearl is a bad coach that's recruiting thuggish and lazy players. And that's exactly how his first two aubarn teams have played. They loaf all game till it gets out of reach, then they want to fight.

LOL Go ask The Main Board what they think of Pearl. Apologize to me when they agree with me.

This reminds me of all those 5-stars you have on the DL, yet they still suck ass.

Pearl is a bad coach that's recruiting thuggish and lazy players. And that's exactly how his first two aubarn teams have played. They loaf all game till it gets out of reach, then they want to fight.

LOL Go ask The Main Board what they think of Pearl. Apologize to me when they agree with me.
Do you even believe your own posts at this point? Just laughable and sad at the same time. Why are you using tMB as your only defense?

Do you even believe your own posts at this point? Just laughable and sad at the same time. Why are you using tMB as your only defense?

Why are you only going off what fellow turds tell you about aubarn? No shit they are going to tell you aubarn is great LMAO!

"I like Pearl and think he is a good coach, but so far have been disappointed by what I have seen. Still hopeful for the future."

Why is it so hard for you to say that? I think you know why.

Why are you only going off what fellow turds tell you about aubarn? No shit they are going to tell you aubarn is great LMAO!

"I like Pearl and think he is a good coach, but so far have been disappointed by what I have seen. Still hopeful for the future."

Why is it so hard for you to say that? I think you know why.
WTF does this even mean...? Can you even form an argument anymore or is this just gibberish? Again the facts speak for themselves.

It means you are being objective about your coach losing 40 games in 2 seasons. I get why it's a totally foreign concept to you.

If Avery loses 20 games next year, I will have zero problem saying he coached like garbage. See how easy it is?
When did I make any comments about being satisfied or not about Pearl at this point? I explained the reasons why he lost games at the end of the year and that just comparing records doesn't tell the whole story. More facts, which you still haven't disproven. I also stated that Auburn's talent this coming year is better than bama's which also is a fact. You keep harping on the 40 loses and try to pin those on Pearl. It's not Pearl's fault he was playing with 6 scholly players this year.

You're really bad at message boards, just so you know..

Last edited:

Bad coach recruiting thuggish & lazy players but my team loses to him every year. Why are yall not sweeping us if he's a bad coach? Why did yall not make it to Saturday in Kony's first SEC tournament? Bro we were 7 deep and whipped the shit out of yall, then were 6 deep on your own court & Bruce still gave his ass the business X's and O's wise.

You are the lowest molecule of bammer imbecile & the worst troll of all time coming to a free board to take your anger out from losing your 3-peat bet to all of your Home Depot buddies after you came to work as a grown man in your patented bammer 12 jersey & clamored all week how all "aubarn" can dew izz rune da baw & they ain't gone rune it on SABAN, fuq naw they show ain't.

Show up here swinging your fvcking beef whistle about your athletic programs when they are about as useful as the last ass hair that fell onto my toilet seat outside of one sport, GTFO dude yall are penguin shit & your wife has a banana dick

Bad coach recruiting thuggish & lazy players but my team loses to him every year. Why are yall not sweeping us if he's a bad coach? Why did yall not make it to Saturday in Kony's first SEC tournament? Bro we were 7 deep and whipped the shit out of yall, then were 6 deep on your own court & Bruce still gave his ass the business X's and O's wise.

You are the lowest molecule of bammer imbecile & the worst troll of all time coming to a free board to take your anger out from losing your 3-peat bet to all of your Home Depot buddies after you came to work as a grown man in your patented bammer 12 jersey & clamored all week how all "aubarn" can dew izz rune da baw & they ain't gone rune it on SABAN, fuq naw they show ain't.

Show up swinging your fvcking beef whistle about your athletic programs when they are about as useful as the last ass hair that fell onto my toilet seat outside of one sport, GTFO dude yall are penguin shit & your wife has a banana dick
Now this is how you handle a bammer. Well done sir

Show up here swinging your fvcking beef whistle about your athletic programs when they are about as useful as the last ass hair that fell onto my toilet seat outside of one sport, GTFO dude yall are penguin shit & your wife has a banana dick
You post like a low rent middle schooler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT