ADVERTISEMENT

Why is auburn terrible in every sport?

Jan 30, 2016
Goodness. And it's not just that, they are taking coaches that were good at other stops, then they get to auburn and coach like hammered feces.

Gus won 12 games before coming to auburn, now he barely wins the Birmingham Bowl.

Pearl won the Elite Eight before auburn, now he's lost 40 games in 2 years.

I just saw that the SEC has TEN teams in the latest baseball Top 25 poll.

And auburn wasn't ranked.

Just damn. I'd say you don't deserve this, but looking at the vomit yall leave here daily, yeah, you kinda do.

Why does bammer produce the nations gutter class of lowlife inbred mouth breathers?
Rooow damn thde rooooow!!!!!

3036800.jpg

bamarednecks-17-lead.jpg

Marching army of mouth breathers attend the 'gump run' annually

18510075-mmmain.jpg

3772350.jpg

3772352.jpg

@TheGhostOfMatchesMalone now do you see why @Pops Masterson has ignored this disgusting hick @Sanctions Stand?

I do. Sidewalker Sanctions is clearly angry white trash, so there's no sense in wasting your time. I followed the good Mr. Masterson's lead as he is quite successful in life and spends more on one bottle of wine on the weekend than Sidewalker Sanctions spent on his last car.

Still, I would hope that at least one boog alum posts here so s/he can explain why aubarn sucks at everything these days. I've never seen such across the board suckage from one school.

Perhaps it's time to punt the boogs to the C-USA and take UAB?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
I do. Sidewalker Sanctions is clearly angry white trash, so there's no sense in wasting your time. I followed the good Mr. Masterson's lead as he is quite successful in life and spends more on one bottle of wine on the weekend than Sidewalker Sanctions spent on his last car.

Still, I would hope that at least one boog alum posts here so s/he can explain why aubarn sucks at everything these days. I've never seen such across the board suckage from one school.

Best post over here in quite sometime. You are a damn fine gentleman.

Keep on posting this nonsense Bobbi. It's going to bite you in the butt. Every time you bammers think Auburn is dead in the water , we come back and show you why we have owned you for the last 34 years.

Keep on posting this nonsense Bobbi. It's going to bite you in the butt. Every time you bammers think Auburn is dead in the water , we come back and show you why we have owned you for the last 34 years.
By owning you before you ask??? Auburn leads you 18 to 16 in wins. We have 3 to 2 edge in undeafeted seasons. We are tied in Sec Champs with 7 each.

Hey op, It's already here . Auburn beat you bammers 10 to 1 in baseball tonight. Goodnight bammers everywhere.

By owning you before you ask??? Auburn leads you 18 to 16 in wins. We have 3 to 2 edge in undeafeted seasons. We are tied in Sec Champs with 7 each.

Why do you respond to yourself, and why do you constantly make yourself look like a dumbass bumpkin?

Also, you left out the most important statistic because Bama is at the top of the food chain.

You are poor.

Why do you respond to yourself, and why do you constantly make yourself look like a dumbass bumpkin?

Also, you left out the most important statistic because Bama is at the top of the food chain.

You are poor.
Poppi, McDonald's must be hurting these days to have you as an employee. I would never eat at a place where their meat never gets old because of the all the junk in it.

Poppi, McDonald's must be hurting these days to have you as an employee. I would never eat at a place where their meat never gets old because of the all the junk in it.

Shocker, you don't want to address the breadth of the post. You should institutionalize yourself immediately.

So what you are saying is you are so poor you can't even afford McDonald's?
Li'l Sidewalk....Are you one of the more "wealthy" residents of your trailer park? Do your parents have a double wide?? ;-) Anyone who brags about their "wealth" usually doesn't have what they claim. I'm expecting that you fall into this category.

Li'l Sidewalk....Are you one of the more "wealthy" residents of your trailer park? Do your parents have a double wide?? ;-) Anyone who brags about their "wealth" usually doesn't have what they claim. I'm expecting that you fall into this category.
I'm not bragging about wealth. That's the card breezy plays. I am calling him out for being a poor, uneducated bumpkin because that's what he is.

Hey Ghost get off your sister bro, you crushin' her cigarettes!
Rooow damn thde!
maxresdefault.jpg

bama-fans.jpg

No one has explained why aubarn is terrible at everything. Even their trolls suck.

Explanation needed for reason bammer has the most inbred, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, life support systems for beer guts on the face of the planet. Please explain and help get control of the situation.
row damn thde row

bama-christmas-card.jpg

i

bama-tattoo.jpg

Goodness. And it's not just that, they are taking coaches that were good at other stops, then they get to auburn and coach like hammered feces.

Gus won 12 games before coming to auburn, now he barely wins the Birmingham Bowl.

Pearl won the Elite Eight before auburn, now he's lost 40 games in 2 years.

I just saw that the SEC has TEN teams in the latest baseball Top 25 poll.

And auburn wasn't ranked.

Just damn. I'd say you don't deserve this, but looking at the vomit yall leave here daily, yeah, you kinda do.
How do you win the elite 8?

Get your ass back in Home Depot & cut daddy some 2x4s

The Elite Eight is what happens when an aubarn coach wins 8 games in a season. Pearl made the cut (barely) this year, Harry Potter missed it.
I'm not even confident you know what the hell you are trying to imply. Too much Busch in your life skullet, go crawl back in your wife's dust canvas

You didn't answer the question: Why is aubarn dumpster juice in every sport?
You didn't answer my question on how the hell you win an elite 8?

Since when did being good at one sport & sucking complete mediocre asscrack at literally everything besides like gymnastics give programs the sack to gloat about it like yall are doing something over there? Yall blow at literally everything else right now too. Wake up bammer.

Baseball right now, if you didn't notice we smoked yall this week like the nic stick in your mouth outside the Depot right now, yall also didn't make the tournament last season (we did) & wont again this year just like basketball when yall folded like a Walmart tent. Then got your ass kicked in the NIT. Then lost everybody on your roster & lost your 5-star & have two project forwards to fill em up- man yall got that big mo in bball let me tell ya. Yall suck. Football is so king to you it makes you feel like your dick is bigger in every sport, it's not. Bro yall suck too, wake up Harvey.

You didn't answer my question on how the hell you win an elite 8?

Since when did being good at one sport & sucking complete mediocre asscrack at literally everything besides like gymnastics give programs the sack to gloat about it like yall are doing something over there? Yall blow at literally everything else right now too. Wake up bammer.

Baseball right now, if you didn't notice we smoked yall this week like the nic stick in your mouth outside the Depot right now, yall also didn't make the tournament last season (we did) & wont again this year just like basketball when yall folded like a Walmart tent. Then got your ass kicked in the NIT. Then lost everybody on your roster & lost your 5-star & have two project forwards to fill em up- man yall got that big mo in bball let me tell ya. Yall suck. Football is so king to you it makes you feel like your dick is bigger in every sport, when it's not. Bro yall suck too, wake up Harvey.

Well let's see....

We won the NC in football
We made the postseason in basketball
We are in the Top 25 in baseball
We were Top 5 in gymnastics
We are ranked in softball, in golf, in track and probably about 10 other olympic sports that I am forgetting.

Meanwhile at Trailer Park U:

You barely won the Birmingham Bowl in football after going 6-6 this season.
You went 11-20 in basketball
You are one of only 4 unranked teams in baseball
You got your ass beat by Georgia in swimming and diving (that used to be the only sport you were any good at).

aubarn sucks at everything right now. I have never seen such widespread and consistent suckage across your entire campus.

Worst sports program in the nation.

Well let's see....

We are ranked in softball, in golf, in track and probably about 10 other olympic sports that I am forgetting.

You got your ass beat by Georgia in swimming and diving (that used to be the only sport you were any good at).

aubarn sucks at everything right now. I have never seen such widespread and consistent suckage across your entire campus.

You say We alot...
Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

Last edited:
Well let's see....

Barely won the Bham bowl 31-10, about as accurate as your Elite 8 observation.

You didn't make shit in basketball, you made the consolation prize, congratulations for sucking better than a few other suck ass teams. Then got your ass kicked by a different suck ass team. Your basketball program will be an atrocity next season & I can't wait.

You are 16-9 in baseball & you are swinging your dick around. Yall will not be "ranked top 25" long. Yall suck, hell we suck & fvcking blitzed yall's ass 10-1.

By your method yall got your ass beat by Florida in gymnastics, the sport you claimed to be great at. Congrats on another consolation prize. File down your shroom top that way your head doesn't scrape the concrete swinging.

We are ranked way higher in softball & 5 spots higher in golf, keep swinging there Larry the cable guy you'll eventually get it right. Or just get back to that one sport you are actually good at that's so King to you it makes you feel as if your school is dominant in everything bc, newsflash Messiah, they aren't. Tudaloo motha fvcka

Reactions: ricedp105

You didn't make shit in basketball, you made the consolation prize, congratulations for sucking better than a few other suck ass teams. Then got your ass kicked by a different suck ass team. Your basketball program will be an atrocity next season & I can't wait.

You are 16-9 in baseball & you are swinging your dick around. Yall will not be "ranked top 25" long. Yall suck, hell we suck & fvcking blitzed yall's ass 10-1.

By your method yall got your ass beat by Florida in gymnastics, the sport you claimed to be great at. Congrats on another consolation prize. File down your shroom top that way your head doesn't scrape the concrete swinging.

We are ranked way higher in softball & 5 spots higher in golf, keep swinging there Larry the cable guy you'll eventually get it right. Or just get back to that one sport you are actually good at that's so King to you it makes you feel as if your school is dominant in everything bc, newsflash Messiah, they aren't. Tudaloo motha fvcka
colbertmicgif.gif

Hey we won the Birmingham Bowl big time! Congrats on beating Memphis with a lame-duck coach LMAO! You are the best 6-6 team in the state.

We made the postseason in basketball, something aubarn has done like twice this century.

We are Top 25 in baseball, you don't even have a winning record. Another sport to the list.

And we didn't beat #1 Florida. Course you didn't beat #4 Alabama. Cause you suck at every sport.

As for the ranking of your golf and polo teams, I will defer to your knowledge here. I remember what it's like to know my team sucks at the good sports so we have to live through the olympic ones.

We were last there in 2006. Looks like that's about the time you became a swimming and diving school IIRC.

Hey we won the Birmingham Bowl big time! Congrats on beating Memphis with a lame-duck coach LMAO! You are the best 6-6 team in the state.

We made the postseason in basketball, something aubarn has done like twice this century.

We are Top 25 in baseball, you don't even have a winning record. Another sport to the list.

And we didn't beat #1 Florida. Course you didn't beat #4 Alabama. Cause you suck at every sport.

As for the ranking of your golf and polo teams, I will defer to your knowledge here. I remember what it's like to know my team sucks at the good sports so we have to live through the olympic ones.

We were last there in 2006. Looks like that's about the time you became a swimming and diving school IIRC.
Literally none of this is correct. Btw, that very same Memphis team beat the only team that bammer lost to last year, so you can't spin it both ways..and LOL for bragging about making the NIT(and then losing in the 1st round), that's just sad.

Your best victory in baseball is over an LSU team that recently lost to Tulane 7-1. Congrats on the cake schedule so far

Literally none of this is correct. Btw, that very same Memphis team beat the only team that bammer lost to last year, so you can't spin it both ways..and LOL for bragging about making the NIT, that's just sad.

Memphis' coach had already left them and aubarn was playing for a winning season. Congrats on proving to the world that you can win a big game (for you) when the other team has literally nothing to play for.

Oh, and it was an hour from your campus.

Not bragging about the NIT, pointing out fact. We did indeed make the postseason, and Pearl has indeed lost 40 games in 2 seasons.

This is Tommy Joe Eagles bad.

Memphis' coach had already left them and aubarn was playing for a winning season. Congrats on proving to the world that you can win a big game (for you) when the other team has literally nothing to play for.

Oh, and it was an hour from your campus.

Not bragging about the NIT, pointing out fact. We did indeed make the postseason, and Pearl has indeed lost 40 games in 2 seasons.

This is Tommy Joe Eagles bad.
Since when is Bham 1 hour from AU? And in regards to basketball, our teams are trending in the opposite directions, Auburn's is rising, bama is falling rapidly. Everyone with a brain(which you probably don't have) can admit that.

Since when is Bham 1 hour from AU? And in regards to basketball, our teams are trending in the opposite directions, Auburn's is rising, bama is falling rapidly. Everyone with a brain(which you probably don't have) can admit that.

Pearl's first year - 15-20
Pearl's second year - 11-20

How is that rising?

Bammers rank in SEC standings this year:

10th in men's basketball

12th in women's basketball

14th in soccer

10th in women's swimming

4th in men's swimming

Talk about sucking in every sport except one

Reactions: ricedp105
Pearl's first year - 15-20
Pearl's second year - 11-20

How is that rising?
Wins over UK, Ark, UGA, Bama and UT with a 6-6 PF playing PG for most of the season...Bama won with one player last year, now he's gone. Auburn incoming talent is WAY better than bammers at this point. Again even an idiot with your intelligence level has to admit that as well.

Wins over UK, Ark, UGA, Bama and UT with a 6-6 PF playing PG for most of the season...Auburn incoming talent is WAY better than bammers at this point. Again even an idiot with your intelligence level has to admit that as well.

Well I thought even a boog sidewalker could count, but apparently you think 11 is more than 15.

And FYI, Pearl's class from last year was better than what you have incoming and he won 11 games with it LMAO! But but but we didn't get Purifoy!

40 losses in 2 season is inexcusable. We could get sidewalkers from the bunker to coach up that slop to more wins.

Well I thought even a boog sidewalker could count, but apparently you think 11 is more than 15.

And FYI, Pearl's class from last year was better than what you have incoming and he won 11 games with it LMAO! But but but we didn't get Purifoy!

40 losses in 2 season is inexcusable. We could get sidewalkers from the bunker to coach up that slop to more wins.
Do you speak English? We're already past the wins/losses now. Again how many wins would Bama have without Obasahaun? We're about to find out next year..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT