ADVERTISEMENT

Why does everybody point to Israel as a country that has very high …

Stumpfan

QUALITY AND QUANTITY
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2003
…vax rate? They are at 61.5%. We are at 54%. We are sucking wind btw.

Something is REALLY wrong with you. You haven't figured out by now why folks like Topol used to show Israel having a REALLY high vaccination rate, but now they are suddenly showing them as having a much lower vaccination rate??? You remember me talking about how they were cooking and spinning the data right before your eyes, (and some of you still don't catch it).

Saddest of all, you were one of the one I remember saying that Israel had such a high vaccination rate..., when it suited your purposes. You're a blazing hypocrite, in addition to not being able to see what's happening.

Something is REALLY wrong with you. You haven't figured out by now why folks like Topol used to show Israel having a REALLY high vaccination rate, but now they are suddenly showing them as having a much lower vaccination rate??? You remember me talking about how they were cooking and spinning the data right before your eyes, (and some of you still don't catch it).

Saddest of all, you were one of the one I remember saying that Israel had such a high vaccination rate..., when it suited your purposes. You're a blazing hypocrite, in addition to not being able to see what's happening.
You are a conspiracy theorist, and I guess you just really can't realize it...

Holy shit. Are you saying they are making up numbers on Israel? You’re a nut job.

And yes, I believed the narrative until I saw the numbers. That’s why I’m asking why do people say they are highly vaccinated.

You are a conspiracy theorist, and I guess you just really can't realize it...

Thus dude proves more and more how out there he is in the conspiracies. They are now fudging numbers on Israel. You can’t make this shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT