ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn’t the cops in Atlanta call the guys next of kin to come get him?

Has no clue where he is. What makes you think he has a ride to the house. Do you think hang around till you get a taker. Been in this situation took my medicine like most rational people would.
How about we evaluate how we police... Why do what we have done for the last 50 years that has turned toxic? Let’s get better.

Reactions: bo hog
They knew? Oh you were there and interviewed the police? You searched him and knew he had no gun? Wow. I hear there is an opening for police chief in Atlanta - you should apply.

Ah so you shoot a guy because you aren’t sure whether he has a gun?

Ah so you shoot a guy because you aren’t sure whether he has a gun?
Better him than me - if my life and the lives others is on the line - you’re damn right. He put himself in that situation - plenty of chances to avoid all of that - he chose poorly.

How about we evaluate how we police... Why do what we have done for the last 50 years that has turned toxic? Let’s get better.
The cops were very professional until he physically resisted and assaulted the cops. Not sure how much more respect or fairness could have been extended to this man. Maybe we can get better and not put people in what they may or may not perceive as life altering or potential death decisions. But that goes both ways to the fullest.

ADVERTISEMENT