ADVERTISEMENT

Why are auburn's facilities so bad?

Jan 30, 2016
Oxford, Starkville and even Lexington are all making improvements and updates that will pull them even with or ahead of auburn.

Saban-Hare Stadium looks terribly long in the tooth. I am hearing that auburn cannot afford to upgrade and can't sellout the tickets they have now.

Sidewalk support is no way to build a winning program. Maybe this is why auburn loses at everything these days.

Oxford, Starkville and even Lexington are all making improvements and updates that will pull them even with or ahead of auburn.

Saban-Hare Stadium looks terribly long in the tooth. I am hearing that auburn cannot afford to upgrade and can't sellout the tickets they have now.

Sidewalk support is no way to build a winning program. Maybe this is why auburn loses at everything these days.
Li'l Billy's a bammer sidewalk. You're gonna offend one of your own. Be careful!!! He CLAIMS to have degrees from multiple SEC schools, but not from bammer, but he's too scared to tell us which schools. LOL

Li'l Billy's a bammer sidewalk. You're gonna offend one of your own. Be careful!!! He CLAIMS to have degrees from multiple SEC schools, but not from bammer, but he's too scared to tell us which schools. LOL
What if one of them was from Auburn? Lol

Interesting... I am also hearing you are an azz hat...

Rooow damn thde rowwww!

RollTide.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT