ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the most famous/interesting person you've sat next to on a flight?

grizzlyadams16

First Round Draft Pick
Jun 1, 2016
BHAM
On my flight from DFW to BHM last night I sat next to Kato Kaelin, OJ's house guest when Nicole was murdered. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until this morning and my mind couldn't be more blown.

He strikes up a conversation with me shortly after take off and tells me he's a podcaster from LA and is coming to some comedy show at the Stardome as a surprise host. He starts talking to me about his true crime podcast called "One Degree of Scandalous". I didn't think much of it because everyone has a podcast, but he mentioned that he was on Dr. Phil a couple days prior so that made me think he has some clout. As a SLUETH, I love true crime so we conversed about different Serial Killers and even the Moscow ID case.

Any way, we chat most of the flight and then as we are deplaning and going our separate ways he goes "My name's Kato, it was good to meet you". I pulled up the podcast this morning on the way to work and then Googled his name and it hits me like a ton of bricks.

Figured you sleuths would enjoy this story!! @Docdumpsta @Jesus Beaver @Big Blue @JLEAGLE07 @wareagleone @BudS7342 @BeatBama60 @PocketWatch @The Canoeman @Bo-jobs_4_Tanks Big-D

6618ea6c2eb7c0.56375481.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News