ADVERTISEMENT

Who is starting against Arkansas?

Lemon Thrower

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 28, 2001
In light of Nick Marshall's drug bust, who will start at QB game 1 against Arkansas, and how much experience do they have with Mahlzan's offense?

Do you think Mahlzan will impose more than a 1-game suspension?

If he is anything like jimbob fisher, he will start and be given free crab legs on the side.

Originally posted by Lemon Thrower:
In light of Nick Marshall's drug bust, who will start at QB game 1 against Arkansas, and how much experience do they have with Mahlzan's offense?

The drug bust was so huge that he wasn't even arrested. He was just given a citation due to the small amount in his possession

I'm guessing that he will impose at least as much of a suspension as your QB received after "rape" and theft!
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AUav8r:

I'm guessing that he will impose at least as much of a suspension as your QB received after "rape" and theft!
smokin.r191677.gif
looks like your backup got a little experience last year.

Jameis sat 2 games during baseball season and was never charged with a rape. I'm going to guess that Mahlzan does not have the balls to sit him even for 1 game but we'll see.

First offense doesn't require being benched. With it just being a citation I would be surprised if he misses any time. At most maybe a half, which would be sufficient.

Well I think Nick is on the Flag Football team, and he sat out this past weekend, so we good
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AUav8r:

smokin.r191677.gif
looks like your backup got a little experience last year.

Jameis sat 2 games during baseball season and was never charged with a rape. I'm going to guess that Mahlzan does not have the balls to sit him even for 1 game but we'll see.
So, you're agreeing with me? His football suspension will be the same or worse than your QB's was... Got it!!!

Originally posted by Revengeofthegator:
You gotta sit him for a minimum of 3 games. I still think you win all 3 games.
Your school coddled Aaron Hernandez and God knows how many more thugs in recent years. Jalon Tabor was also caught smoking pot recently and Muschamp has already announced he wont be suspended for even 1 game. We sure as hell don't need advice from you on how to handle discipline
This post was edited on 7/18 8:30 PM by ohsfan28

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Unfortunately, our D secondary is so bad it won't matter who you have as QB, just throw the ball and you'll beat us.

And our starting QB is so awful, that he can't throw an accurate pass further than 8yards.

2015 the Hogs get back on track as our schedule finally eases up a bit - it won't be in the Top10 Hardest category for the first time in roughly 5 yrs, we get a better QB situation, and our DBs should be improved.

I told ya, just throw a pass... any pass, and you'll beat us.

Our pass D is one of the worst in SEC history.
smh

At least our QB play might be better this year.

ADVERTISEMENT