ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you banned Ghost?

lol some things never change

Who cares you mouth breathing west vance moron.

Rooow damn Thde Rooow!
BwTshjiIYAEpy3e.jpg:large

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
It sure wasn't me. I would never try to get someone banned from a free and open message board. Not to mention the fact that his foolishness is mildly entertaining. How have you been?
Enjoying life to the fullest. Working and (gulp) teaching my brother how to drive. Strange, I'm starting to feel old.

Enjoying life to the fullest. Working and (gulp) teaching my brother how to drive. Strange, I'm starting to feel old.
You're only as old as you feel. Enjoy the time with your brother. Remember to try and have patience. :)

You're only as old as you feel. Enjoy the time with your brother. Remember to try and have patience. :)
I have all the patience in the world. We are using our moms car for practice lol

I have all the patience in the world. We are using our moms car for practice lol
Good luck. I remember teaching my daughter to drive. Patience is a virtue at that time. But I used my jeep with a 5 speed. I figured if she could drive that then I felt she could have driven anything.

Good luck. I remember teaching my daughter to drive. Patience is a virtue at that time. But I used my jeep with a 5 speed. I figured if she could drive that then I felt she could have driven anything.
I taught my kids on a dirt road or a large parking lot. That went better than teaching our daughter to ride a bike at age 8 or 9. She kept saying "I can't". Unfortunately, I lost patience and hurled the bike across the front lawn. Not a proud parenting moment, but we all have our breaking point. ;-)

I taught my kids on a dirt road or a large parking lot. That went better than teaching our daughter to ride a bike at age 8 or 9. She kept saying "I can't". Unfortunately, I lost patience and hurled the bike across the front lawn. Not a proud parenting moment, but we all have our breaking point. ;-)
Yeah, I can see that pissing you off. I hate people who have the ability and keep saying they can't. Drives me crazy. Proud moment, perhaps not, but I completely get you on that one. And maybe it taught her that dad hates her not utilizing her full potential in life - not a bad lesson.

Reactions: SP105
Yeah, I can see that pissing you off. I hate people who have the ability and keep saying they can't. Drives me crazy. Proud moment, perhaps not, but I completely get you on that one. And maybe it taught her that dad hates her not utilizing her full potential in life - not a bad lesson.

She's now a 4th grade teacher and can now feel my pain! :)

Ugh, making me a bit anxious here. My daughter turns 15 tomorrow. Here we go!
I hear that there are some kids that don't want to get their DL these days, I'm hearing numbers like 15% or so. Is that the case with your daughter's friends/etc? I guess they want to live life with everyone chauffeuring them around.

It's a little astonishing but I know first hand of a case or two with people I know.

I hear that there are some kids that don't want to get their DL these days, I'm hearing numbers like 15% or so. Is that the case with your daughter's friends/etc? I guess they want to live life with everyone chauffeuring them around.

It's a little astonishing but I know first hand of a case or two with people I know.
Trust me, she wants her learner's permit. She's in driver's ed right now. She's much more mature than me and really grounded, so maybe she can be my chauffeur.

ADVERTISEMENT