ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Poops on this fine Sunday? Licking his self inflicted wounds, I would venture to guess!***

I'm not one to run and hide, unlike someone we know who happens to have a "pickup in work" most every time auburn looks like shit.
The exception being when Alabama loses a game, which causes all of the Mooogoober's work load and physical ailments to vanish for the following week.

Be careful on calling him out on it though, it may make him cry and put you on ignore. LOL

They found Poppy down by the river. He left early from the game after he got in a few drunken brawls and chunked whiskey bottles from the upper deck. They found him passed out in a mud puddle but they pumped his stomach so he will prolly be OK. He was last seen at the farmers COOP buying Spike50 and headed to "The Grove" to clear the forest.

Row Damn Thde!

They found Poppy down by the river. He left early from the game after he got in a few drunken brawls and chunked whiskey bottles from the upper deck. They found him passed out in a mud puddle but they pumped his stomach so he will prolly be OK. He was last seen at the farmers COOP buying Spike50 and headed to "The Grove" to clear the forest.

Row Damn Thde!
Ut oh, Sanctions is back on his "down by the river" chatter. Drugs and incest are sure to follow.

Sounds like a bammer weekend you're describing. Row Tahd, li'l Billy!!!
You can say that, but isn't it Sanctions that always brings up drugs and "taking your sister down by the river?"

Drugs and incest are focal points for Sanctions' posts to Pops. Says a lot, don't you think?

You can say that, but isn't it Sanctions that always brings up drugs and "taking your sister down by the river?"

Drugs and incest are focal points for Sanctions' posts to Pops. Says a lot, don't you think?
It say a lot. Yes it does. He has seen too many bammers doing what bammers do. Row Tahd!!!

Drugs and your sister? party on bammer! Roooow Thde!!!!!

megaskeet-bama-lsu.png

That doesn't even make sense. You have gone so far off the rocker now that you are just babbling about nonsense.
Are you really ignorant or do you just play an ignorant person on your rival's message board? You claim that others don't like the truth when you are guilty of this same thing. Maybe you've never heard the phrase that I used before? Maybe you should get out of the trailer park more often and experience life with the rest of the civilized world!

Are you really ignorant or do you just play an ignorant person on your rival's message board? You claim that others don't like the truth when you are guilty of this same thing. Maybe you've never heard the phrase that I used before? Maybe you should get out of the trailer park more often and experience life with the rest of the civilized world!
How's the view on your high horse, Chief Almighty?

Sorry, chief, I am better than most on this board in every facet of life. This has been discussed ad nauseum. Hope you are able to work on self improvement and get things back to your liking. I'll be cheering you on.

Sorry, chief, I am better than most on this board in every facet of life. This has been discussed ad nauseum. Hope you are able to work on self improvement and get things back to your liking. I'll be cheering you on.
I hope you truly are as blessed as you like to claim. It's odd that you'd be so spiteful if it's true though.

^^^ can't handle the truth or accept responsibility for his own lot in life. ^^^
I am very comfortable with my lot in life. Thanks for your genuine concern though. I'm all for the truth, unlike you and your ilk who see the "truth" through your sidewalk crimson glasses. Oh yeah, where did you go to school again? You keep ignoring that simple question? Fool!!!!!! lol We laugh at you here and you keep coming back for more. What a pitiful life you must live where negative attention is better than no attention at all! Don't worry, Pops will ride in and rescue you maybe. hahahahaha

I am very comfortable with my lot in life. Thanks for your genuine concern though. I'm all for the truth, unlike you and your ilk who see the "truth" through your sidewalk crimson glasses. Oh yeah, where did you go to school again? You keep ignoring that simple question? Fool!!!!!! lol We laugh at you here and you keep coming back for more. What a pitiful life you must live where negative attention is better than no attention at all! Don't worry, Pops will ride in and rescue you maybe. hahahahaha
So defensive! Maybe pops and I have hit a nerve with you? Lol

Sorry about that. But take our advice and build yourself up. No need to tolerate mediocrity if you are willing to accept reality and work to be better. Prayers sent for you, my friend!

So defensive! Maybe pops and I have hit a nerve with you? Lol

Sorry about that. But take our advice and build yourself up. No need to tolerate mediocrity if you are willing to accept reality and work to be better. Prayers sent for you, my friend!
No nerve hit here li'l fella. Still deflecting? Don't want to throw the name of the JuCo out there?
Oh yeah, prayers are always appreciated too. I'll never turn those down. Thanks!!

ADVERTISEMENT