Where are the normal UGA fans and why haven't they posted this yet???

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
2,442
55
48
First of all, there aren't any normal Georgia fans. They are all terrible. Most of them are eaten up with jealousy in regard to Auburn.

Second of all, I doubt Auburn is taking this kid. If for no other reason the kid couldn't even start for Georgia. Why would we want him?

Thirdly, I read that Georgia has had 26 football players get into some type of trouble over the last 4 years. Nowhere close to all of those players have ended up at Auburn. Even when they get rid of one thug, they just find another thug to replace him anyway

Most of the kids Auburn has taken have avoided any other major trouble. This kid was involved in the same theft incident as Tray Matthews and he is just one of several athletes that has found themselves in more serious trouble over the last 10 or 12 years after receiving a second a chance from Georgia. Tony Cole and Odell Thurman are a couple of the other athletes who have found themselves in more serious trouble after receiving a second chance from the mutts
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
5,533
178
63
Originally posted by AlaCrimsonTide06:
A UGA fan posted it on the main board saying Auburn is getting a new defensive lineman.
Funny stuff. Almost as funny as watching a dude run a kick back on 9 fat dudes and 2 soccer players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

AlaCrimsonTide06

All-American
Jun 7, 2012
6,439
0
36
Originally posted by ohsfan28:

First of all, there aren't any normal Georgia fans. They are all terrible. Most of them are eaten up with jealousy in regard to Auburn.

Second of all, I doubt Auburn is taking this kid. If for no other reason the kid couldn't even start for Georgia. Why would we want him?

Thirdly, I read that Georgia has had 26 football players get into some type of trouble over the last 4 years. Nowhere close to all of those players have ended up at Auburn. Even when they get rid of one thug, they just find another thug to replace him anyway

Most of the kids Auburn has taken have avoided any other major trouble. This kid was involved in the same theft incident as Tray Matthews and he is just one of several athletes that has found themselves in more serious trouble over the last 10 or 12 years after receiving a second a chance from Georgia. Tony Cole and Odell Thurman are a couple of the other athletes who have found themselves in more serious trouble after receiving a second chance from the mutts
I agree; the UGA poster on the main board seems to think that all players who get kicked off of other teams, end up at Auburn. It was a bad attempt at trying to change the focus away from UGA having discipline issues.

lol even Floridas board has a thread saying the guy is Auburns new recruit.
This post was edited on 7/23 2:22 PM by AlaCrimsonTide06
 

AUMont

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 12, 2004
15,455
19
38
Hey soose, Florida is neck and neck with GA for thuggery. They keep gang murderers on their team. WTF?
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
5,533
178
63
Originally posted by AlaCrimsonTide06:


Originally posted by ohsfan28:

First of all, there aren't any normal Georgia fans. They are all terrible. Most of them are eaten up with jealousy in regard to Auburn.

Second of all, I doubt Auburn is taking this kid. If for no other reason the kid couldn't even start for Georgia. Why would we want him?

Thirdly, I read that Georgia has had 26 football players get into some type of trouble over the last 4 years. Nowhere close to all of those players have ended up at Auburn. Even when they get rid of one thug, they just find another thug to replace him anyway

Most of the kids Auburn has taken have avoided any other major trouble. This kid was involved in the same theft incident as Tray Matthews and he is just one of several athletes that has found themselves in more serious trouble over the last 10 or 12 years after receiving a second a chance from Georgia. Tony Cole and Odell Thurman are a couple of the other athletes who have found themselves in more serious trouble after receiving a second chance from the mutts
I agree; the UGA poster on the main board seems to think that all players who get kicked off of other teams, end up at Auburn. It was a bad attempt at trying to change the focus away from UGA having discipline issues.

lol even Floridas board has a thread saying the guy is Auburns new recruit.

This post was edited on 7/23 2:22 PM by AlaCrimsonTide06
What I don't understand is why any players would go to Auburn when we have well respected coachs saying the HUNH is injuring players all over the field. Auburn is hurting these players but they keep signing up.... it is the dog'onest thing I have ever seen. Aren't these kids hearing the gloom and doom that the HUNH is inflicting on players?
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
2,442
55
48
Oh yeah, Georgia linebacker Devin Bellamy was arrested on DUI charges last night. The mutts 7th arrest since the end of football season
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
1,675
76
48
Originally posted by AUav8r:

Isn't it strange how they haven't flocked here to the AU board to mention this one yet???
This post was edited on 7/22 11:52 AM by AUav8r
Look at you, stirring the pot...
 

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
1,928
90
48
Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Originally posted by AUav8r:


Isn't it strange how they haven't flocked here to the AU board to mention this one yet???

This post was edited on 7/22 11:52 AM by AUav8r
Look at you, stirring the pot...
On YOUR school's board or on MY school's board? Also, did I state anything that isn't true? Look at you being a fool again...
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
1,675
76
48
Originally posted by AUav8r:
Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Originally posted by AUav8r:


Isn't it strange how they haven't flocked here to the AU board to mention this one yet???

This post was edited on 7/22 11:52 AM by AUav8r
Look at you, stirring the pot...
On YOUR school's board or on MY school's board? Also, did I state anything that isn't true? Look at you being a fool again...
Again, since you want to talk about Alabama's program here, I figure it is fair game for me to drop by and participate.

Are you saying that's not the case? It's not like this is The Bunker of anything.
 

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
1,928
90
48
Originally posted by billywaynebama:


Originally posted by AUav8r:

Originally posted by billywaynebama:


Originally posted by AUav8r:



Isn't it strange how they haven't flocked here to the AU board to mention this one yet???

This post was edited on 7/22 11:52 AM by AUav8r
Look at you, stirring the pot...
On YOUR school's board or on MY school's board? Also, did I state anything that isn't true? Look at you being a fool again...
Again, since you want to talk about Alabama's program here, I figure it is fair game for me to drop by and participate.

Are you saying that's not the case? It's not like this is The Bunker of anything.
Reading is fundamental....I believe I was talking about UGA and NOT your precious Bama.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
1,675
76
48
Originally posted by AUav8r:

I believe I was talking about UGA and NOT your precious Bama.
A rare exception. Anyway I was just pointing out your double standard, do as you say not as you do.

Remember, admission is the first step.
 

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
11,218
251
83
Really the only thing I see is that when billy comes here he doesn't talk about uat, as he says we do,, he takes shots at Auburn posters. That shouldn't be allowed, but the mods don't monitor this board.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
1,928
90
48
Originally posted by billywaynebama:


Originally posted by AUav8r:

I believe I was talking about UGA and NOT your precious Bama.
A rare exception. Anyway I was just pointing out your double standard, do as you say not as you do.

Remember, admission is the first step.
What "double standard"? Am I on a Bama board running my yap? Nope!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

weagleweagle90

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 15, 2012
204
1
16
I always get a kick out of billywayne's posts. He never fails to prove the theory that bammers are a low IQ, pitiful bunch who get their self-esteem from a cheatin football team. To further make it enjoyable, he is too stupid to even realize he does this. That makes it priceless if you ask me. Typical subhuman cult member dragging his knuckles when he walks.

This post was edited on 7/29 3:30 PM by weagleweagle90
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
1,675
76
48
Originally posted by weagleweagle90:
I always get a kick out of billywayne's posts. He never fails to prove the theory that bammers are a low IQ, pitiful bunch who get their self-esteem from a cheatin football team. To further make it enjoyable, he is too stupid to even realize he does this. That makes it priceless if you ask me. Typical subhuman cult member dragging his knuckles when he walks.

This post was edited on 7/29 3:30 PM by weagleweagle90
LOL

Great post. I am happy to be able to brighten your day, my friend.
 

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
1,928
90
48
Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Originally posted by weagleweagle90:
I always get a kick out of billywayne's posts. He never fails to prove the theory that bammers are a low IQ, pitiful bunch who get their self-esteem from a cheatin football team. To further make it enjoyable, he is too stupid to even realize he does this. That makes it priceless if you ask me. Typical subhuman cult member dragging his knuckles when he walks.


This post was edited on 7/29 3:30 PM by weagleweagle90
LOL

Great post. I am happy to be able to brighten your day, my friend.
It's finally becoming clear to me...You are like that kid who would rather have negative attention than no attention at all. I don't believe you are really as obsessed with Auburn as you would have us think. You are just lonely and in need of any form of recognition you can get. Heck, you may even have another "identity" where you hang out on the Gator board and troll as a Nole fan for attention!! This is actually quite sad! I should have caught onto this months ago. There is no way that you can be so pathetic that you would spend this much time on a rival's message board wanting to wallow in the mud with rival fans just "because". Is there? Please just let us feel sorry for you if that latter is actually factual. I would hate to know that someone is honestly THAT pathetic!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
11,218
251
83
Billy has been this way ever since he started coming to this board. He will "hit and run" and then use the "all we talk about on this board is uat" thing. He has done this for a few years now. He never talks any football talk. When you ask him a straight forward question he will not answer and just ignore it. He just takes his jabs and then runs. If you quit acknowledging him, he will stay away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger

AUav8r

All-American
Jan 12, 2010
1,928
90
48
Originally posted by nudbud:
Billy has been this way ever since he started coming to this board. He will "hit and run" and then use the "all we talk about on this board is uat" thing. He has done this for a few years now. He never talks any football talk. When you ask him a straight forward question he will not answer and just ignore it. He just takes his jabs and then runs. If you quit acknowledging him, he will stay away.
Exactly!!! You are correct and are saying basically what I said. He comes for the attention...Even if it's negative!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreezetiger