ADVERTISEMENT

When it’s all said and done, this has been one of the stranger things I’ve witnessed at AU.

plw0002

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2009
There’s always been the element in which the BOT tries to control the athletic department. We’ve seen them overstep and influence things in the wrong direction before. They crossed the line in a major way this time, and they should be reprimanded. Over a five day period, if their shot didn’t stick, yet more rumors and insinuations would be released. This was an attempt at character assassination to get out of paying the man. I don’t think Harsin is the guy to take AU back to relevancy in a national level, but I’m not sure he’ll ever get a fair chance at that now. The negative recruiting this will supply the rest of the SEC (racist allegations, fired any day now, his own university doesn’t want him, his assistant are constantly looking to get out, players hate him, etc…) will be damning beyond any positive PR campaign can reviver from. I feel bad for him and his family, but this should be the last straw with certain members of the BOT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.