ADVERTISEMENT

When is this craziness going to stop? Now some butt hurt loser students at Auburn want to rename

You would be surprised if you knew what the real George Wallace was really like with blacks. He did a lot f his rhetoric to get vetos he needed to get elected.

Leave it to these two clowns to cry over the prospect of a notorious racist's name being removed from a building at Auburn.
More lies from @DM8 . I never gave an opinion on a building name being changed. IDGAF what a building is named. I was commenting on when craziness was going to stop. You can keep on erasing history the way you keep erasing your hair...

Dude said “Segregation now, segregation forever.” Listen, I’m pretty conservative, but there are other fish to fry.
Actually the quote was “Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. Roll Tide!”

(The latter’s wasn’t attached to the quote ever single time, but close enough.)

More lies from @DM8 . I never gave an opinion on a building name being changed. IDGAF what a building is named. I was commenting on when craziness was going to stop. You can keep on erasing history the way you keep erasing your hair...
source.gif

Calm down, buddy. Maybe you should turn off the tv and stay off the internet until this has all settled down? You're the type of snowflake who isn't well equipped to deal with the upsetting prospect of progress in our country.

Dude said “Segregation now, segregation forever.” Listen, I’m pretty conservative, but there are other fish to fry.
This. Absolutely amazing some are upset by the idea of taking that racist assholes name off the building.

Reactions: gatorz1209
source.gif

Calm down, buddy. Maybe you should turn off the tv and stay off the internet until this has all settled down? You're the type of snowflake who isn't well equipped to deal with the upsetting prospect of progress in our country.
Yeah, you’ve shown yourself through COVID and social strife to be the voice of reason. You do realize that Antifa headgear will hinder oxygen getting to your hair follicles, right?

This. Absolutely amazing some are upset by the idea of taking that racist assholes name off the building.
Just curious. Did you, or anyone else here, ever wonder why his name was put on that building to begin with?

Reactions: DM8
Just curious. Did you, or anyone else here, ever wonder why his name was put on that building to begin with?
I was about to add that to my last post. A better question would be why was his name on their in the first place given his hostility towards Auburn?

Reactions: PocketWatch
Reactions: bodagetta10 and DM8
I was about to add that to my last post. A better question would be why was his name on their in the first place given his hostility towards Auburn?
I’ll commend you on how you worded your question.

the building was built in 1984. To save most from having to check wikipedia, that’s year 2 of Wallace’s last term as governor. Auburn, being perpetually poor (as we remain today), was probably sucking at the Governor’s tit.

OR

Bobby Lowder was thanking the governor for appointing him.

LIKELY, a combination of the two.

Reactions: DM8
Yep, time for some adults to say GFY to all this BS about desperately-needed criminal justice reform. Can’t this juveniles just drop this crap?
Sounds like your revolution wants to defund it all anyway so you won’t have to worry about criminal justice anymore...it’s going to be Utopia with no cops to arrest people! I’m with you, burn it all down...

Reactions: audeuce02
It’s not going to stop...because it appears to be working! No adults will step up and say GFY to all of this...
Wahhhh! Why won't any adults step up and say GFY to anyone who wants to disrespect George Wallace!?!
george-wallace-quote.jpg

Yep, time for some adults to say GFY to all this BS about desperately-needed criminal justice reform. Can’t this juveniles just drop this crap?
Exactly! Where are all the adults to stand up to the millions of people demonstrating against police violence? If we aren't careful, this could end up getting out of hand and leading to serious changes like the Civil Rights movement!

Reactions: MattAU05
It’s not going to stop...because it appears to be working! No adults will step up and say GFY to all of this...
Wahhhh! Why won't any adults step up and say GFY to anyone who wants to disrespect George Wallace!?!
george-wallace-quote.jpg
Once again, more distraction out of your Alinsky playbook. I don’t care about building names. I already said it once. I hear lying makes your hair fall out...so this is nothing new for you.

Just speaking for myself, but here is what I want to see:

Amash is a great leader on this issue. Ending all of those practices are consistent with true conservative ideals. Hopefully bipartisan support will build and serious reforms will be possible soon.

Reactions: MattAU05
Once again, more distraction out of your Alinsky playbook. I don’t care about building names. I already said it once. I hear lying makes your hair fall out...so this is nothing new for you.
Only a rustled nut would react negatively to the idea of George Wallace's name being removed from a building as you did in the first response to this thread. You don't have to keep telling us how angry you are that this is the largest protest movement in our country since the Civil Rights Movement that is bringing together people of all races and backgrounds. We know you would have been one of the loudest voices in the 1960s yelling about how those demonstrators were also calling for unreasonable progress.
960x0.jpg

floydprotests-artmuseum-2-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Only a rustled nut would react negatively to the idea of George Wallace's name being removed from a building as you did in the first response to this thread. You don't have to keep telling us how angry you are that this is the largest protest movement in our country since the Civil Rights Movement that is bringing together people of all races and backgrounds. We know you would have been one of the loudest voices in the 1960s yelling about how those demonstrators were also calling for unreasonable progress.
960x0.jpg

floydprotests-artmuseum-2-1024x576.jpg

So Mitt is now a good guy now that he’s not running for President?

So Mitt is now a good guy now that he’s not running for President?
I've always thought Mitt seemed like a fundamentally decent person. An issue like this really shouldn't be political which is evidenced by how it's bringing people together from all backgrounds in our country.

ADVERTISEMENT