ADVERTISEMENT

What's worse?

NCTider

All-American
May 29, 2001
I know that this is a bit premature but what would be worse for you AU fans, losing to Miss. State or Bama beating the Hogs?

LMAO. Haven't seen you around in a couple of years. Where were you last year? Takes an AU loss to get the sidewalks out of the woodwork.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
nubud,

I think you missed the meaning of his post. I believe he is trying to say Auburn fans worry more about bammer than our team. Hence why we care more about the cousin frickers game against Arkansas. Of course, that take is laughable coming from him considering how much the turd obsesses over Auburn

I don't know why he would think that. I don't see one post on this site regarding them.

This post was edited on 10/11 7:37 PM by nudbud

No, Bama fans feel the same way about the Tiges losing. Bama' s gotta face both of these teams and it doesn't look good.

Thanks, it's been a couple of years ago. Have always enjoyed bantering back and forth with you as you were always a good sport. Nothing personal, just being a Bama fan. I'm more of a South Alabama fan since they've started up in 2009. Good luck the rest of the way with your Tigers. The Tide has some more losing to do I'm afraid, just hope they go to a fairly decent bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT