ADVERTISEMENT

What scandals has Alabama been able to get away w/ under Saban?

HeismanWildcat85

All-American
Sep 14, 2013
I know we have DJ Fluker that should have had a title vacated but due to Saban's friendship with Emmert and it being Bama, nothing happened. What else has the media ignored and not covered for the masses?

I know you guys would know.

The biggest is the TTWON Menswear Scandal where all the star players (Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Trent Richardson among others) were signing cases of jerseys and helmets etc for Tom Albetar who was selling them in the store and on line. Of course the players had tons of suits for game day. Julio had no fewer than 11 that were documented. Im sure the pell grants covered 11 custom suits. But Auburn was the one investigated because Cam bought a suit in Montgomery for the Heisman Ceremony. NCAA flew directly to Montgomery to check that one out while Tuscaloosa was burning . Crickets.

Theirs are brought to the forefront, Alabamas are just swept under the rug after the initial discovery of the fraud.

There is a website dedicated to all the suspicious stuff that has gone on under Saban, but the address for it seems to have slipped my mind right now. It includes pictures of SUV's and other expensive cars supposedly driven by bammer,players, pictures of some of these same cars at a business in Mobile where these players supposedly received expensive tires and rims for their cars, and pictures of players spending an inordinate amount of time around an elderly bammer booster including pictures of this booster going out to dinner with players and showing up to the birthday party of Trent Richardson's daughter. Just put t-town men's wear into a search engine and numerous different pictures and stories should pop up explaining some of this stuff
This post was edited on 12/11 6:38 AM by ohsfan28

Dope in a player's dorm room...

Uat rebuilt a football practice facility at a high school where two 5 star players were so that Uat could practice for a bowl game against Michigan State. Both players ultimately signed with Uat...

Rolando Mclain hit a UA student with his car. Then he got out of the car and knocked a bunch of his teeth out. We didn't hear about it until Rolando was in the NFL and got sued by the kid. How did they keep that quiet?

ADVERTISEMENT