ADVERTISEMENT

What is the deal with Ivermectin for Covid treatment?....

TripleWood

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2018
why is there so much contempt by the medical field for it's use to help people with Covid?
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill? Seems like it does well when prescribed properly and in time.

why is there so much contempt by the medical field for it's use to help people with Covid?
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill? Seems like it does well when prescribed properly and in time.

I don't know anything about it as I am not a doctor. However, I can say this. My wife got sick on a Sunday, went to the doctor and tested positive the next day, Monday. He prescribed a steroid, a decongestant, Z-pack and 5 days of Ivermectin. She also took Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin Ce. One of my best friends got the same meds about 3-4 days after getting sick a week earlier. Both of them were well on their way of getting well within a week of getting the meds. Both are 50 yoa. That is only 2 examples out of the entire world of people, I know, but I know a bunch people that were Covid positive and did absolutely nothing. One good friend of mine is 36. He got sick on a Monday, tested positive on Tuesday and was in the hospital that Saturday night for 6 days. I know numerous others that did nothing and it took them 2-3 weeks to feel better. A couple in there late 20's both developed pneumonia. One did not go to the hospital but should have and the other was hospitalized. Was Ivermectin the reason? I have no idea. However, the 2 that I know that were prescribed it, beat it a whole lot quicker than any of the people that I know personally that did not.

Because it can cause liver damage. Especially if someone already has an issue with liver enzymes. It can have an anti inflammatory effect with covid infections, but there are far better options for anti inflammatories.

Because it can cause liver damage. Especially if someone already has an issue with liver enzymes. It can have an anti inflammatory effect with covid infections, but there are far better options for anti inflammatories.

/cc @stevesawbone

I am def not in the camp of all the people pushing Ivermectin, however, these are at least curious considerations:

* Why COVID-19 is not so spread in Africa: How does Ivermectin affect it? | medRxiv

* COVID-19: The Ivermectin African Enigma - PubMed (nih.gov)

In both papers, they basically make the claim that those African nations that already have a program for treating citizens with Ivermectin for parasites (river blindness, etc.) have a much lower case incidence of COVID-19 than those African nations that don't.

Granted, there's a lot of variables there. The papers try to address/consider some of them.

To be clear ... this would be a scenario where a regular dose of Ivermectin, for some indeterminate period of time, could prevent viral infection? Maybe? These studies definitely do not make a case for treating a COVID-19 infection with Ivermectin.

It is curious why case counts in Africa are so much lower than other areas of the world. Could be reporting. Could be how the communities operate.

bn7RsB1.png

Do you feel that assessment is balanced and objective? Since we have TONS of usage data on Ivermectin, what percentage of cases actually lead to liver damage?

In your opinion, is the purpose of doctors prescribing it for COVID to serve as an "anti-inflammatory"?

What is your assessment of the mRNA vaccines?

HCQ and Ivermectin might really have no efficacy against COVID, however what strikes me is why ALL of the leading authorities and agencies dismiss pretty much any and every potential treatment offhand without taking a good, scientific look at them to see if they might be helpful.

I've heard several others say that a key requirement for an EUA, is that you CANNOT have any other available treatment, so if the goal is to make mRNA the hero, it could explain why they deep six and/or bake the studies for any potential treatment such as Ivermectin. When I see the FDA put up a picture of a horse, (to give the false impression that it's primarily a veterinary medicine). I've seen other media outlets, and tweeters go WAAAAY out of the way to position it as only a treatment for horses and cows, that it's clear something is going on.

If the lawsuit in India is accurate, it seems that others around the world are starting to notice too. It's really sad. Just tell folks why you want them to take a single treatment and be done with it. Half the world has already taken it, so it's pretty much a done deal.

Do you feel that assessment is balanced and objective? Since we have TONS of usage data on Ivermectin, what percentage of cases actually lead to liver damage?

In your opinion, is the purpose of doctors prescribing it for COVID to serve as an "anti-inflammatory"?

What is your assessment of the mRNA vaccines?
That overuse of Ivermectin can cause liver damage? Yes, that assessment is fair. Because thats what it can do. Notice, I said can do, not definitely do. Its irresponsible for people to go out seeking Ivermectin based on the limited, flawed studies of it as a treatment for Covid-19. It hasn't been authorized for use as a treatment for covid. Ivermectin is allowed in the context of an experiment, just as it is an experimental cancer drug. But what people are actually wanting is something different. They are not wanting to enroll in an ivermectin study but to use an (apparently) ineffective drug. So we would be trading some harms (side effects) for no benefit.

i dont have an “assessment” of the mRNA vaccines other than to say 1) Ive had mine. And so far, knock on wood, I havent gotten it yet, And 2) the undeniable OVERWHELMING numbers of patients in ICU’s and deaths at this point are of unvaccinated people. Its really not any simpler than that.

That overuse of Ivermectin can cause liver damage? Yes, that assessment is fair. Because thats what it can do. Notice, I said can do, not definitely do. Its irresponsible for people to go out seeking Ivermectin based on the limited, flawed studies of it as a treatment for Covid-19. It hasn't been authorized for use as a treatment for covid. Ivermectin is allowed in the context of an experiment, just as it is an experimental cancer drug. But what people are actually wanting is something different. They are not wanting to enroll in an ivermectin study but to use an (apparently) ineffective drug. So we would be trading some harms (side effects) for no benefit.

i dont have an “assessment” of the mRNA vaccines other than to say 1) Ive had mine. And so far, knock on wood, I havent gotten it yet, And 2) the undeniable OVERWHELMING numbers of patients in ICU’s and deaths at this point are of unvaccinated people. Its really not any simpler than that.

You took a topic, honed in on the few potentially negative outcomes that have relatively low chances of occurring, and put ALL of the focus on them. Is that what an honest assessment of the drug from a fair, balanced and knowledgeable person would look like???

Whenever I see someone take one thing and spin it SUPER negative, and then take another and spin it SUPER positive, it tells me all I need to know....that I need another information source. One that's honest, fair and balanced and who promotes objectivity. I also noticed that you didn't answer my question asking you what percentage of cases where Ivermectin was prescribed, led to liver damage. The intentional misinformation, lying, deceit, manipulation, and Orwellian censorship etc. that's occurring with this pandemic is beyond sad.

No reputable medical information source would say anything remotely close to what you said about Ivermectin. Here's what the NIH has to say about it:

"Ivermectin is usually well tolerated and the liver injury reported with its use has been mild and self-limited in course. Ivermectin has not been associated with acute liver failure or chronic liver injury."

You took a topic, honed in on the few potentially negative outcomes that have relatively low chances of occurring, and put ALL of the focus on them. Is that what an honest assessment of the drug from a fair, balanced and knowledgeable person would look like???

Whenever I see someone take one thing and spin it SUPER negative, and then take another and spin it SUPER positive, it tells me all I need to know....that I need another information source. One that's honest, fair and balanced and who promotes objectivity. I also noticed that you didn't answer my question asking you how frequently liver damage occurs. The intentional misinformation, lying, Orwellian censorship etc. that's occurring with this pandemic is beyond sad.

No reputable medical information source would say anything remotely close to what you said about Ivermectin. Here's what the NIH has to say about it:

"Ivermectin is usually well tolerated and the liver injury reported with its use has been mild and self-limited in course. Ivermectin has not been associated with acute liver failure or chronic liver injury."
Then run out and get some Ivermectin then. No skin off my ass. It wont fix your covid, but you will definitely be cleared of any parasites. Get your info from whatever fringe site you want. But, as of now, the majority of professionals in the practice of medicine are advising against it. You just be you, Amigo.

Reactions: Creed Monster
Then run out and get some Ivermectin then. No skin off my ass. It wont fix your covid, but you will definitely be cleared of any parasites. Get your info from whatever fringe site you want. But, as of now, the majority of professionals in the practice of medicine are advising against it. You just be you, Amigo.

He only criticizes the vaccines. He doesn’t have time to criticize things like ivermectin. Dude is truly psycho.

Do you LEAP to wild and inaccurate conclusions often??? Seems so, but if you read and comprehend, you'll see that I said NOTHING about me taking Ivermectin nor did I recommend anyone else use it to treat COVID. Nor do I get information from "fringe sites". I get it from ALL over, from all different perspectives etc., so that I have the best chance of establishing a balanced view created through balanced, objective information.

I only pointed out your biased and possibly hypocritical behavior. You were asked to provide information, and instead, you provide MIS-information, (which is NOT a good thing to do). Unfortunately, many of the same folks complaining to high heaven about relatively small amounts of misinformation from a perspective they don't agree with, turn around and provide huge amounts of misinformation from their perspective, without realizing how hypocritical they are.

He only criticizes the vaccines. He doesn’t have time to criticize things like ivermectin. Dude is truly psycho.

Keep making up weak strawmen. Your ruse will only work with a few of the simplest of simps. I don't criticize your precious, (i.e. the mRNA vaccine), but Smeagle, gone smeagle, so you can keep on with our misinformation campaign. All of us here see how many times you've been DEAD WRONG, and you just deflect, change your stance and start yammering about some other aspects that is likely to be proven wrong down the line too.

You ARE the consensus worst poster on many different boards. tMb named a low-bar award after you dude. It's e'verybody that notices who and what you are. You should have already been perma-banned from this board for the crap inaccurate posting and repeated lies you tell.

Do you LEAP to wild and inaccurate conclusions often??? Seems so, but if you read and comprehend, you'll see that I said NOTHING about me taking Ivermectin nor did I recommend anyone else use it to treat COVID. Nor do I get information from "fringe sites". I get it from ALL over, from all different perspectives etc., so that I have the best chance of establishing a balanced view created through balanced, objective information.

I only pointed out your biased and possibly hypocritical behavior. You were asked to provide information, and instead, you provide MIS-information, (which is NOT a good thing to do). Unfortunately, many of the same folks complaining to high heaven about relatively small amounts of misinformation from a perspective they don't agree with, turn around and provide huge amounts of misinformation from their perspective, without realizing how hypocritical they are.
I dont have to scour the internet until I find a flawed study or data that will eventually back up my point of view. Im not a scientist or doctor. I trust when they tell me something, because I don't live in a bubble where I distrust experts. I have an incredible resource under my own roof. A Chief of Medicine, a Director of an entire hospitalist group, a person that sits on two committees and chairs one of them. They meet and discuss valid studies, treatment plans and develop protocols. So, you carry on with your mission of casting doubt on the expertise of people that have made a career of this and keep trying to convince folks to look for unproven alternatives to a vaccine that is safe and effective. I mean, there’s no possible way my wife could ever be as intelligent and informed in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19 as you.

Reactions: Creed Monster
Keep making up weak strawmen. Your ruse will only work with a few of the simplest of simps. I don't criticize your precious, (i.e. the mRNA vaccine), but Smeagle, gone smeagle, so you can keep on with our misinformation campaign. All of us here see how many times you've been DEAD WRONG, and you just deflect, change your stance and start yammering about some other aspects that is likely to be proven wrong down the line too.

You ARE the consensus worst poster on many different boards. tMb named a low-bar award after you dude. It's e'verybody that notices who and what you are. You should have already been perma-banned from this board for the crap inaccurate posting and repeated lies you tell.

Again, you downplay the vaccines and never attack these drugs that haven’t worked. It’s sick.

I dont have to scour the internet until I find a flawed study or data that will eventually back up my point of view. Im not a scientist or doctor. I trust when they tell me something, because I don't live in a bubble where I distrust experts. I have an incredible resource under my own roof. A Chief of Medicine, a Director of an entire hospitalist group, a person that sits on two committees and chairs one of them. They meet and discuss valid studies, treatment plans and develop protocols. So, you carry on with your mission of casting doubt on the expertise of people that have made a career of this and keep trying to convince folks to look for unproven alternatives to a vaccine that is safe and effective. I mean, there’s no possible way my wife could ever be as intelligent and informed in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19 as you.

You argue like a little boy. You don't make good points, and you rely on strawmen too much, while attempting to lie and put words in my mouth that you clearly know I didn't say.

You have zero evidence that I "distrust" experts, and I've clearly told you that I seek information from all credible sources, (experts first and foremost). You either go find a post where I've encouraged someone to take Ivermectin, or shut up with your lies. I can already tell you that you'll end up with egg on your face and it'll be quiet as can be. Jiminy Crickets all the way.

Lastly, your wife has NOTHING to do with our debate. You made a stupid post that was very one-sided, unbalanced, and far from providing objective and complete information, and I called you on it. If she is a good doctor, you obviously aren't learning much or benefiting from living under that roof with her. If you open your mouth to opine, you ought to be honest, fair, and objective, or just keep it closed. If you do decide to move forward trying to misinform, manipulate, and deceive folks, don't get bent when you get called on it.

You argue like a little boy. You don't make good points, and you rely on strawmen too much, while attempting to lie and put words in my mouth that you clearly know I didn't say.

You have zero evidence that I "distrust" experts, and I've clearly told you that I seek information from all credible sources, (experts first and foremost). You either go find a post where I've encouraged someone to take Ivermectin, or shut up with your lies. I can already tell you that you'll end up with egg on your face and it'll be quiet as can be. Jiminy Crickets all the way.

Lastly, your wife has NOTHING to do with our debate. You made a stupid post that was very one-sided, unbalanced, and far from providing objective and complete information, and I called you on it. If she is a good doctor, you obviously aren't learning much or benefiting from living under that roof with her. If you open your mouth to opine, you ought to be honest, fair, and objective, or just keep it closed. If you do decide to move forward trying to misinform, manipulate, and deceive folks, don't get bent when you get called on it.
We’re not having a debate. Still not sure I understand what your saying. Theres really nothing to debate regarding covid. There’s a virus killing people, making people sick, overwhelming our healthcare system, disrupting our society, and theres a vaccine that mitigates it. Really nothing more to discuss.

Reactions: Stumpfan
We’re not having a debate. Still not sure I understand what your saying. Theres really nothing to debate regarding covid. There’s a virus killing people, making people sick, overwhelming our healthcare system, disrupting our society, and theres a vaccine that mitigates it. Really nothing more to discuss.

If only everybody understood this.

Again, you downplay the vaccines and never attack these drugs that haven’t worked. It’s sick.

You show me a drug that's been properly trialed, peer reviewed that we don't have usage data on across the full life-cycle, (and which might put a HUUUUUGE percentage of the world's population at risk), and you'll see me fly into action. Especially if idiots like you are out there trying to misinform, lie, deceive, manipulate, and otherwise Stomp for it simply because it's being pushed by the powers that be.

Like I asked the other idiot that you copied your post from; "How many people have had their guts slide out of their butts from Ivermectin......let alone, properly prescribed Ivermectin"? He shut up and skipped to another topic preeetty quickly, didn't he?

I'm NOT advocating Ivermectin, but I do wonder why any potentially viable treatment or solution BESIDES the mRNA vaccines, are dismissed summarily as "not working", "Dangerous" etc. You and others should be asking yourself the same question. When I see Google change their search results, and the FDA put up a picture of a Vet with a horse, and the stupid tweets with a horse and patient asking "Have you seen my Ivermectin", I start laughing because I know the fix is in. Folks like you see those things, and don't notice a thing at all. Are none the wiser, and you start thinking that it really is a medicine for horses and cows, not knowing that it's primarily used on people...., ALL around the world.

I simply want to see ANY and EVERY viable solution considered and leveraged so that we can get to the other side of this thing ASAP. Others don't want that. They only want a single solution, and that's for everyone on earth to take the mRNA vaccines.

LOL. You are factually right. But if we had really intelligent and bright people running things, there would certainly be a LOT more to discuss. If we were doing real science...., true science, there would be a lot of additional options considered, but unfortunately we aren't.

From the very beginning, there was only going to be a single solution...., the mRNA vaccines. They have to be the "hero" in order for us to get all of the other treatments across the line, and out into the public without having HUGE ethics debates, so here we are. Saving lives doesn't really matter. If it were to ever turn out that a cheap repurposed medicine could really help, I've heard that the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the vaccines would have to be pulled, and that's not going to happen, so what going to be the verdict on ANY drug that could help treat this disease and save lives???

It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Also, there are some people who don't consider more than a variable or two when they make very important decisions. "People dead, turn off muh brane ann reack emo-shu-nally. Take whud-ever dey put in front ta me". That's fine. Everyone has a right to a very simple decision making framework, however, for those capable, I'd advise that they always consider as much qualify information and input to ensure that they are getting balanced, objective and COMPLETE information needed to make the BEST decision possible.

I'm simply railing about the approach the leading authorities have taken. I simply think it's wrong to whizz on a man, and tell him it's raining. Rather than use deceit, manipulation through intense propaganda, crazy levels of censorship etc., to control the narrative, I think they should change and use an approach that embodies full disclosure, openness, honest, and the provision of balanced, objective information.

Just tell people the truth, and we'll eventually we'll build trust capital for situations like this, and we'd have been able to get more people to take the vaccines. All of this surreptitious agenda driven crap is really hampering the ability to conduct real science, (and it's already burned us pretty badly resulting in, and/or contributing to, this latest surge).

You show me a drug that's been properly trialed, peer reviewed that we don't have usage data on across the full life-cycle, (and which might put a HUUUUUGE percentage of the world's population at risk), and you'll see me fly into action. Especially if idiots like you are out there trying to misinform, lie, deceive, manipulate, and otherwise Stomp for it simply because it's being pushed by the powers that be.

Like I asked the other idiot that you copied your post from; "How many people have had their guts slide out of their butts from Ivermectin......let alone, properly prescribed Ivermectin"? He shut up and skipped to another topic preeetty quickly, didn't he?

I'm NOT advocating Ivermectin, but I do wonder why any potentially viable treatment or solution BESIDES the mRNA vaccines, are dismissed summarily as "not working", "Dangerous" etc. You and others should be asking yourself the same question. When I see Google change their search results, and the FDA put up a picture of a Vet with a horse, and the stupid tweets with a horse and patient asking "Have you seen my Ivermectin", I start laughing because I know the fix is in. Folks like you see those things, and don't notice a thing at all. Are none the wiser, and you start thinking that it really is a medicine for horses and cows, not knowing that it's primarily used on people...., ALL around the world.

I simply want to see ANY and EVERY viable solution considered and leveraged so that we can get to the other side of this thing ASAP. Others don't want that. They only want a single solution, and that's for everyone on earth to take the mRNA vaccines.

Lol. I’m not reading all that bs. It makes me laugh that you just spent that much time on it though. The vaccine is the cure, son.

Lol. I’m not reading all that bs. It makes me laugh that you just spent that much time on it though. The vaccine is the cure, son.

LOL. Nice cop-out for yet another post that you can't refute. It's a form of mic-dropping a foo. They'in got nutting to say and no comeback, so they wimp out with "I didn't read it".

LOL. Nice cop-out for yet another post that you can't refute. It's a form of mic-dropping a foo. They'in got nutting to say and no comeback, so they wimp out with "I didn't read it".

Dude, I doubt anybody reads them but keep pecking away.

Dude, I doubt anybody reads them but keep pecking away.
I think thats why he accuses me of dodging his questions. I dont read much after the first sentence or two of each paragraph. So, apparently im not addressing his questions. But, again, I think this is as simple as a dangerous, society altering virus is here, and there is a medical solution to minimize its effects. And, somehow, he’s still disappointed in the medical community.

I think thats why he accuses me of dodging his questions. I dont read much after the first sentence or two of each paragraph. So, apparently im not addressing his questions. But, again, I think this is as simple as a dangerous, society altering virus is here, and there is a medical solution to minimize its effects. And, somehow, he’s still disappointed in the medical community.

He’s a nut. Can you imagine the ego needed to think people are going to read your essays on here saying the same bs over and over in different ways?

Reactions: SH0RTS
Everyone sees what's going on. Who makes solid points, and whose arguments are proven to be weak, biased, inept etc.

Folks can run and hide with cop-outs, (too long, did not read etc.), but it's quite clear for everyone to see what's really going on, and adjust their opinions on the trash being spewed on the site daily.

To say Ivermectin definitely “does not work” is complete dumbassery. I know respected doctors that not only prescribe it to their patients but took it themselves when they were sick with Covid. There are ER doctors at EAMC that prescribe it. If you are smarter or more educated then all of these, then I will just shut up and move on. Are they substitutes for the vaccines? I don’t believe so, but to be so pro vaccine that you adamantly say every FDA approved drug that has been prescribed millions of times over the years and now is believed to keep sick people alive is idiocy and really stunts your credibility. Just because certain drugs work as a therapeutic doesn’t take a way from a vaccine that also may work. People who are anti therapeutic are just as puzzling to me as the anti-vaxers. They are both good things for goodness sakes

Reactions: au4life_rz
To say Ivermectin definitely “does not work” is complete dumbassery. I know respected doctors that not only prescribe it to their patients but took it themselves when they were sick with Covid. There are ER doctors at EAMC that prescribe it. If you are smarter or more educated then all of these, then I will just shut up and move on. Are they substitutes for the vaccines? I don’t believe so, but to be so pro vaccine that you adamantly say every FDA approved drug that has been prescribed millions of times over the years and now is believed to keep sick people alive is idiocy and really stunts your credibility. Just because certain drugs work as a therapeutic doesn’t take a way from a vaccine that also may work. People who are anti therapeutic are just as puzzling to me as the anti-vaxers. They are both good things for goodness sakes

Please show me where I said definitely don’t work. Studies showing it hasn’t yet but we will see how the Oxford study goes.

I don’t think of ivermectin as a substitute for the vaccine. Or even as a prophylactic use against Covid

I’m talking about dismissing it as a viable treatment in manageable doses in Covid patients who can obviously benefit from it in many cases. As has been shown.

Why is it being dismissed? Because overuse or too much might cause liver damage ? Yeah overdose is bad. We know that.

I don’t think of ivermectin as a substitute for the vaccine. Or even as a prophylactic use against Covid

I’m talking about dismissing it as a viable treatment in manageable doses in Covid patients who can obviously benefit from it in many cases. As has been shown.

Why is it being dismissed? Because overuse or too much might cause liver damage ? Yeah overdose is bad. We know that.

It hasn’t been shown it helps. The last study showed no effect. Oxford doing a big study now so we will see what they find.

It hasn’t been shown it helps. The last study showed no effect. Oxford doing a big study now so we will see what they find.

What if we had a TRUE anti-vaxxing climate in this country, and the leading authorities completely controlled the narrative, media messages etc., and some scientists knew that we had mRNA technology that might help, but the leading authorities were STAUNCHLY against it. So any scientists that dared mention mRNA would have their content removed from YouTube, Google's search engine, Twitter, and even have their LinkedIn profiles deleted so that they were silenced.

No company would fund a study, and if they did, not other scientists would dare serve as peer reviewers for the study. Then, when others are saying, "Hey, we believe we should use ANY tool that might help manage this thing and save lives, somebody like you might come back and say, "Well, the mRNA vaccines haven't been shown to help".

Do you see how something that hasn't had a true evaluation might "not be shown to help", even though it potentially could help quite a bit? A few folks around the world that have seen results in their usages, want to see real science being done, and see an honest evaluation so that all viable ideas and potential solutions are vetted properly/appropriately, and thoroughly.

What if we had a TRUE anti-vaxxing climate in this country, and the leading authorities completely controlled the narrative, media messages etc., and some scientists knew that we had mRNA technology that might help, but the leading authorities were STAUNCHLY against it. So any scientists that dared mention mRNA would have their content removed from YouTube, Google's search engine, Twitter, and even have their LinkedIn profiles deleted so that they were silenced.

No company would fund a study, and if they did, not other scientists would dare serve as peer reviewers for the study. Then, when others are saying, "Hey, we believe we should use ANY tool that might help manage this thing and save lives, somebody like you might come back and say, "Well, the mRNA vaccines haven't been shown to help".

Do you see how something that hasn't had a true evaluation might "not be shown to help", even though it potentially could help quite a bit? A few folks around the world that have seen results in their usages, want to see real science being done, and see an honest evaluation so that all viable ideas and potential solutions are vetted properly/appropriately, and thoroughly.

Didn’t read one word. Lol

Didn’t read one word. Lol

LOL. #LectronicsBouncingErr'rywhere

It's amazing the way that "did not read" excuse is drug out everything you get mega-mic dropped. You didn't come back, because you COULD NOT. Check and mate.

This isn't a silly pissing contest. Take the opportunity to expand and grow. I can, and do learn bits and pieces from anyone that I can.

LOL. #LectronicsBouncingErr'rywhere

It's amazing the way that "did not read" excuse is drug out everything you get mega-mic dropped. You didn't come back, because you COULD NOT. Check and mate.

This isn't a silly pissing contest. Take the opportunity to expand and grow. I can, and do learn bits and pieces from anyone that I can.

Didn’t read. Lol

Well, if you think there is no place for Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid then your absolutely proven wrong by the results that have been achieved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT