ADVERTISEMENT

What are the expectations for AU next year?

Why are you here on an Auburn message board DAILY? Is your life so pathetic that you have to camp on the message board of a school that you can't stand? I like making fun of him. He's a bammer sidewalk who, like you, spends hours on a rival's message board. Maybe you two should hook up and drink a Natty lite together and talk about your love for Saban? I bet he'd love that and I'm guessing that it's your kinda thing too!!

Until you start paying for the servers and board upkeep, it's none of your damn business why I post here.

I do think it's interesting that you never talk about your team and always talk about the rival posters posting here. Clearly that's far more important to you, as is the case for most sidewalkers.

You're posting nonstop on your own team board not about your team....but Bam posters.

So yeah, you do look obsessed.
I've responded about the team, but that's not what the majority of posts on here are about. They are mainly about bammers trolling. I have responded to both types.

Until you start paying for the servers and board upkeep, it's none of your damn business why I post here.

I do think it's interesting that you never talk about your team and always talk about the rival posters posting here. Clearly that's far more important to you, as is the case for most sidewalkers.
Easy Nancy. Don't get your panties all in a wad!! HA!!!

IOW you care more about Big Brother's fans than your own (adopted) program. Typical sidewalker mentality.
You are a true foolish redneck it appears! How can I be a "sidewalk" if I graduated from the school I am a fan of? I never claimed to care more about you trolls, but I did say that the majority of posts are from you guys who are here being bammer trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT