ADVERTISEMENT

What’s good for Faucci is not OK for you

FIG-JAM

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012

The People’s Doctor

c3a35edc-7892-469d-84c1-006299865f88_1140x641.jpg

Why does this trolling dipshit, who told me that I was "rooting for people to die," not get the @Stumpfan treatment @Jay G. Tate ? It's pitifully blatant.

Is his $10 worth more than mine? Send his ass to Chile for 48 hours and prove you have some stones.
I’m sending you to Chile for fueling toxicity. Tired of it. You’ll be mad and you’ll call me a jerk and a bully, but the truth is that you’re the passive-aggressive troll.

But people do sit up and wait hours sometimes, just to catch someone like him after he pulls down his mask for a few seconds to take a sip, eat, scratch etc., and then run with it. Ploitics (sic) at it's best....(is still worst for our country).
Right. This is dumb as hell.

Also, please keep this shit off the Bunker. It’s toxic and I’m tired of the toxicity. Stop. Please. Now. It’s weird that I have to keep asking you to stop with this.

Understood. I honestly wasn’t trying to to fuel toxicity. I guess I don’t understand toxicity on the bunker. I tend to bunker to have fun, make jokes and learn stuff. Not to get pissed off.

Also - I believe this is the 1st time you asked me/warned me on any of this. I find new bunker very hard to read (trying to get used to it) so I have not been on it nearly as much. I missed whatever happened to @stump or that the bunker was particularly hostile at the moment.

Also, please keep this shit off the Bunker. It’s toxic and I’m tired of the toxicity. Stop. Please. Now. It’s weird that I have to keep asking you to stop with this.

So Fig is a repeat offender of fueling toxicity (according to you) like 00 is (according to you) but only one gets a ban?

So Fig is a repeat offender of fueling toxicity (according to you) like 00 is (according to you) but only one gets a ban?
Are you suggesting that @00aubie is an angel? I realize you two are brothers in arms because you operate similarly — passive-aggressive, naysayer asshattery — but you can’t see any fault in him whining like a 10-year-old about this? Just report the thread and move on. Don’t put a proverbial knife at my damn throat; I was doing the Brain Drain this super dangerous thread went up. I had nothing to do with it. Zero. Nada.

Reactions: GloryDays2012
Are you suggesting that @00aubie is an angel? I realize you two are brothers in arms because you operate similarly — passive-aggressive, naysayer asshattery — but you can’t see any fault in him whining like a 10-year-old about this? Just report the thread and move on. Don’t put a proverbial knife at my damn throat; I was doing the Brain Drain this super dangerous thread went up. I had nothing to do with it. Zero. Nada.

Where did I say that? I simply pointed out that according to you, there are two posters itt that are many times over repeat offenders of creating toxicity on the bunker yet only one of them got a ban. I would say Fig is a repeat offender of “asshattery” as well, wouldn’t you? Also, there was nothing passive aggressive about 00’s post itt. It was pretty straight forward. I’m done with reporting posts btw. Have a good Sunday.

Where did I say that? I simply pointed out that according to you, there are two posters itt that are many times over repeat offenders of creating toxicity on the bunker yet only one of them got a ban. I would say Fig is a repeat offender of “asshattery” as well, wouldn’t you? Also, there was nothing passive aggressive about 00’s post itt. It was pretty straight forward. I’m done with reporting posts btw. Have a good Sunday.
I’m glad you agree that @00aubie is toxic.

I’ll ban @FIG-JAM as well. It’s only fair. The other guy is much more toxic, though.

I’m glad you agree that @00aubie is toxic.

I’ll ban @FIG-JAM as well. It’s only fair. The other guy is much more toxic, though.

I think you missed the “according to you” part. Also, somebody that has started about 50 Covid threads in the last 6 months is the more toxic poster but that’s JMO. Ok. Let’s enjoy our Sunday. Stumpfan OUT. Lol

It is beyond obvious why you were perma banned from TMB, it is beyond question why so many here have offered to pay @Jay G. Tate your $10 per month to perma ban you here.

For whatever reason Tate won’t do that, you should consider yourself lucky that Tate is not one of the past owners, you would be batting .1000 o perma bans.
I think you missed the “according to you” part. Also, somebody that has started about 50 Covid threads in the last 6 months is the more toxic poster but that’s JMO. Ok. Let’s enjoy our Sunday. Stumpfan OUT. Lol

Reactions: Solo Cup
It is beyond obvious why you were perma banned from TMB, it is beyond question why so many here have offered to pay @Jay G. Tate your $10 per month to perma ban you here.

For whatever reason Tate won’t do that, you should consider yourself lucky that Tate is not one of the past owners, you would be batting .1000 o perma bans.

Hooter, you should have had many bans by now if toxicity is the measure and calling out jay. How many times have to tagged Jay basically calling him out for not banning me like 00 did itt? 00 got a ban for it. I bet jay can’t even say you haven’t tagged him at least 10 times for it.

Previous owners? I have been here with all the owners.

Hooter, you should have had many bans by now if toxicity is the measure and calling out jay. How many times have to tagged Jay basically calling him out for not banning me like 00 did itt? 00 got a ban for it. I bet jay can’t even say you haven’t tagged him at least 10 times for it.

Previous owners? I have been here with all the owners.
You're probably not going to make it through with this owner. You just keep stoking the flames. You can't stop.

My gawd at the grown men acting like kindergarteners on the Internet. Truly amazing.

Reactions: Rust10
You're probably not going to make it through with this owner. You just keep stoking the flames. You can't stop.

True. He can’t stop. He hasn’t since March. It’s tough when you’re always correct.

Reactions: hooter80

I stopped responding to you. I responded to hooter. I’ll stop responding to him now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT