ADVERTISEMENT

West Vance family locator

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
If any of you bammers have been displaced by storms and lost your family check here first. I will keep it updated with your loved ones and family members. Just trying to help. Row Thde!

bama-fan1.jpg

666e0edc1102a15782e08f8a91e082ac.jpg

bf919610037d7aaaa19c63b292b7c498.jpg

bama-baby-alabama-fan-day.jpg

4a5e06072084352bf4bcda7f0428cd64.jpg

Alabama-Fan-3.jpg

bamafatsorun.jpg

22878881_BG1.JPG

Bama.jpg

BamaBaby.png

BamaMorning.jpg

alabama-fan.jpg

1436329850_0c2c430ee4.jpg

Bama-Fan-Suicide.png

bama-fan.jpg

alabama-pros.jpg

best-of-arrested-bama-fans1.jpg

18j538uasjjwajpg.jpg

bama-fan-arrested.jpg

picture-72.jpg

Reactions: wailitten
There is a 100% chance that one of those bammers porked one of your former girlfriends.

This obsession is unhealthy, but given the psychology of it, I understand it's your coping mechanism.

There is a 100% chance that one of those bammers porked one of your former girlfriends.

This obsession is unhealthy, but given the psychology of it, I understand it's your coping mechanism.

Glad you are enjoying the thread Poppy! Did you find any family members displaced by the storm? Don't be angwry, I'm sure your family will turn up soon and you can get back to smoking crack down by the river with your cousin. Rowwww damn Thde!

Yep, without a doubt. Sidewalk sanctions had his girlfriend plowed by a redneck bammer.

Then watched as auburn spiraled into mediocrity as a drunk coach worked them over.

And now has to watch an arrogant midget shove his size two up auburn's asses.

Lol I understand, little bro. It's going to be ok.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Yep, without a doubt. Sidewalk sanctions had his girlfriend plowed by a redneck bammer.

Then watched as auburn spiraled into mediocrity as a drunk coach worked them over.

And now has to watch an arrogant midget shove his size two up auburn's asses.

Lol I understand, little bro. It's going to be ok.

Wow! You sound like you like it violent. I bet you are happy that your partner can get you health insurance now since you like it rough.

Go for it Poppy!
Roooow Damn Thde Rowwww!

randy-teague.jpg

Sidewalk sanctions is one disgusting hayseed. No better than Brian Downing.

No Poppy, I just want you to feel at home when you visit Auburn Rivals. You represent the west vance fanbase perfectly and need to see and read about the inbred bammer nation we all love. Be proud, stand up and give us a big ole Roooooow Thde Poppy!

How about the pirate looking bammer Poppy? Is this your brother? Cousin?
mtxp.jpg

No Poppy, I just want you to feel at home when you visit Auburn Rivals. You represent the west vance fanbase perfectly and need to see and read about the inbred bammer nation we all love. Be proud, stand up and give us a big ole Roooooow Thde Poppy!

How about the pirate looking bammer Poppy? Is this your brother? Cousin?
mtxp.jpg
He actually looks just like a guy I know that's a big goober fan! Lol. Another fail for you.

He actually looks just like a guy I know that's a big goober fan! Lol. Another fail for you.

Thanks for keeping the thread active and open. I know other mouth breathers want to locate lost family as well. Wow, you and Poppy really have a big heart. Here are some more inbred wonders that need help finding their way home. Thanks for the support and, as always...

Rooooow Oh Rowwwww Damn Thde!

9bfb714a8e7cd78ba2c0e019343733d5.jpg

fatalabama_puke.jpg

drunk-bama-lady-dead-3.jpg

bama.jpg

bama%20fans%20in%20snow.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

Nz75KyG.png

article-2531509-1A59CB7F00000578-861_634x585.jpg

20091122_bama_fan_2.jpg

Says the dumb redneck that posted a picture of an Arkansas fan. Lololol

Hey poppy. I thought you wanted me to post something else so you got Arkie.

Put a tampon in it Poppy and enjoy the show. You whine like a 2 year old. Wash the sand out of your underwear and put a smile on your face. Row Damn Thde!

cant-believe-he-was-picked-up-on-that-charge.jpg

Hey you can play! But mine stretch from west vance to Mars and back.

jonathan-paul-grantland.jpg

LMAO! I knew you would both wrists trying to get a get-back post up.

Guys try doing an image search for "redneck auburn fans", I could have posted 50 more. I am sure "auburn fan drunk", "aubarn fan arrested" and "aubarn fan turd" would bring up some interesting ones as well!

LMAO! I knew you would both wrists trying to get a get-back post up.

Guys try doing an image search for "redneck auburn fans", I could have posted 50 more. I am sure "auburn fan drunk", "aubarn fan arrested" and "aubarn fan turd" would bring up some interesting ones as well!

Don't forget the current Fulmer Cup standings where university of auburn sits atop the list.

Sidewalk sanctions tried to pull a fast one on us, but instead he ended up looking like an even bigger dipshit LMAO

Reactions: billywaynebama

LOL, this one is an Auburn fan Sanctions.

I remember him from the Walmart trophy parade in 2011 (from 2010 title)

It was a year after you guys busted our chops in 2010 (our 2009 trophy) over having a similar Walmart trophy parade.

IIRC, you (Sanctions) were convinced that the whole Walmart deal was a Bama thing. I told you it was contractually obligated but you were convinced otherwise.

The reason I remember this guy so well is because of the crow you ate. Looks like dinner is served again, no?

LOL, this one is an Auburn fan Sanctions.

I remember him from the Walmart trophy parade in 2011 (from 2010 title)

It was a year after you guys busted our chops in 2010 (our 2009 trophy) over having a similar Walmart trophy parade.

IIRC, you (Sanctions) were convinced that the whole Walmart deal was a Bama thing. I told you it was contractually obligated but you were convinced otherwise.

The reason I remember this guy so well is because of the crow you ate. Looks like dinner is served again, no?

One more time...

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

This thread need to come back to the top. We have located family pictures of Ghost and Poppy. Bringing bammers together, bring tears to the eyes!

Row Damn Thde!

pg2_g_bama_fan_400.jpg

LMAO! I love that sanctions posts the pic of the guy painted up as God of War, what the blue hell does his homeless ass think that has to do with Bama? LMAO! Just throwing shit against a wall and praying something sticks LMAO!

43310721.jpg

Sanctions waits till the front desk clerk goes to the shitter, then jumps on the computer and posts....

The same photos he posted 5 times already LMAO!

Poor sanctions, always shitting the bed when he gets his chance....

Sad%20Auburn%20Fans.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT