ADVERTISEMENT

Wendy’s Arsonist

I loved how the white social justice warrior’s last name is white. A lot of white guilt going on inside her
I know something that’s not going on inside of her anymore.
0ebe82f532d43406db8129de8671a620.jpg

So he loved his wife and kids and was a great family man but had a girl friend in the side?
I am not sure he was with his family at the time. They had had some serious problems and I am not sure he was back at home.

Reactions: bagr
She probably could care less but she’s definitely milking the media attention.

Where did Genesis say anything about God?

With past crimes including Cruelty to Children and Simple Family Battery, I doubt Brooks was too worried about God.

At least until his death.
Can’t we just answer the original question as to the dilemma Brooks’ wife faces? Support the burning of the Wendy’s where her (ex) husband was killed and root for her husband’s new bae, or is she still bitter and want that girl to go to prison?

Believed to be Brooks’ girlfriend... all politics aside, do y’all think Brooks’ wife is hoping for guilty or not guilty?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...lanta-arson-wendys-rayshard-brooks/index.html

It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions and pump this as a fact, that she's "BELIEVED" to be his girlfriend etc. Folks who push narratives like this typically have agenda's and they are a huge part of the problem. That said, it wouldn't/shouldn't be a huge surprise if he had a girlfriend. We don't know much about him, and what we do know shouldn't have led anyone to believe he was trying to follow in Ghandi's footsteps, so it's not surprising that he might be doing a lot of the same things that many of you are doing yourselves. I'm also not sure how this is key to changing any of the facts of his situation.

I wish everyone were able to evaluate this thing objectively, be certain to talk about why his case is different and shouldn't be lumped in with others, while also seeing if we might learn from it and have better procedure/instruction for future incidents. I do NOT believe the officer should be charged with felony murder. It's just awful to start a politically charged smear campaign to try and discredit the folks trying to make him out to be a martyr. IMHO, there are better ways to counter incorrect information, (on both sides of these issues).

Reactions: carrytherocU
It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions and pump this as a fact, that she's "BELIEVED" to be his girlfriend etc. Folks who push narratives like this typically have agenda's and they are a huge part of the problem. That said, it wouldn't/shouldn't be a huge surprise if he had a girlfriend. We don't know much about him, and what we do know shouldn't have led anyone to believe he was trying to follow in Ghandi's footsteps, so it's not surprising that he might be doing a lot of the same things that many of you are doing yourselves. I'm also not sure how this is key to changing any of the facts of his situation.

I wish everyone were able to evaluate this thing objectively, be certain to talk about why his case is different and shouldn't be lumped in with others, while also seeing if we might learn from it and have better procedure/instruction for future incidents. I do NOT believe the officer should be charged with felony murder. It's just awful to start a politically charged smear campaign to try and discredit the folks trying to make him out to be a martyr. IMHO, there are better ways to counter incorrect information, (on both sides of these issues).
My eyes hurt. Thanks a bunch...

He is heard on tape saying she is his girlfriend.I am guessing she is his girlfriend unless he was one of those guys that thinks women they just talked to are dating them.

He is heard on tape saying she is his girlfriend.I am guessing she is his girlfriend unless he was one of those guys that thinks women they just talked to are dating them.

That isn't lost on me, but I just sort of have a problem when smear campaigns start. Just let the facts speak for themselves. Don't defect from the issues at hand and have outlets publish stories as to how they "found weed" in Jean Botham's apartment etc. It's all about trying to sully someone's reputation and diminish support for them while painting them as a bad actor.

It's awful if he was cheating on his wife, (as he indicated), or Jean Botham was smoking some weed, but that shouldn't factor in unless it's pertinent to the case. What Rayshard Brooks did should be allowed to stand on it's on. He was wrong, (though that doesn't mean that he automatically deserved a death sentence and should have been killed), but he was definitely WAAAAAaay across the line and they don't need to add the "defame his character" playbook. Just let the facts speak for themselves without the sullying campaign unless those facts are pertinent to whether deadly force should have been used against him. (JMHO).

Last edited:
That isn't lost on me, but I just sort of have a problem when smear campaigns start. Just let the facts speak for themselves. Don't defect from the issues at hand and have outlets publish stories as to how they "found weed" in Jean Botham's apartment etc. It's all about trying to sully someone's reputation and diminish support for them while painting them as a bad actor.

It's awful if he was cheating on his wife, (as he indicated), or Jean Botham was smoking some weed, but that shouldn't factor in unless it's pertinent to the case. What Rayshard Brooks did was bad enough to stand on it's on. He was extremely wrong, (though that doesn't mean that he automatically deserved a death sentence and should have been killed), but he was definitely WAAAAAaay in the wrong. Just let the facts speak for themselves without the sullying campaign unless those facts are pertinent to whether he should have had deadly force used against him. (JMHO).
It is absolutely germane to the conversation. His history of criminal activity speaks volumes to why he did what he did that day and that ultimately cost him his life. The media made it sound like was a volunteer social workers that was on the way to pick up his daughters and was murdered. In reality a criminal who was going back to prison assaulted some police officers. His past was part of the issue and should be mentioned.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT