Wendy’s Arsonist

kenews

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2001
So he loved his wife and kids and was a great family man but had a girl friend in the side?
I am not sure he was with his family at the time. They had had some serious problems and I am not sure he was back at home.

Reactions: bagr

dwfaufan

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
She probably could care less but she’s definitely milking the media attention.

alphatiger08

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 17, 2009
Dunwoody, GA
Where did Genesis say anything about God?

With past crimes including Cruelty to Children and Simple Family Battery, I doubt Brooks was too worried about God.

At least until his death.
Can’t we just answer the original question as to the dilemma Brooks’ wife faces? Support the burning of the Wendy’s where her (ex) husband was killed and root for her husband’s new bae, or is she still bitter and want that girl to go to prison?

au4life_rz

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Atlanta, (Originally from B'ham)
Believed to be Brooks’ girlfriend... all politics aside, do y’all think Brooks’ wife is hoping for guilty or not guilty?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...lanta-arson-wendys-rayshard-brooks/index.html
It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions and pump this as a fact, that she's "BELIEVED" to be his girlfriend etc. Folks who push narratives like this typically have agenda's and they are a huge part of the problem. That said, it wouldn't/shouldn't be a huge surprise if he had a girlfriend. We don't know much about him, and what we do know shouldn't have led anyone to believe he was trying to follow in Ghandi's footsteps, so it's not surprising that he might be doing a lot of the same things that many of you are doing yourselves. I'm also not sure how this is key to changing any of the facts of his situation.

I wish everyone were able to evaluate this thing objectively, be certain to talk about why his case is different and shouldn't be lumped in with others, while also seeing if we might learn from it and have better procedure/instruction for future incidents. I do NOT believe the officer should be charged with felony murder. It's just awful to start a politically charged smear campaign to try and discredit the folks trying to make him out to be a martyr. IMHO, there are better ways to counter incorrect information, (on both sides of these issues).

Reactions: carrytherocU

Kellerdog

YOLO
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
None ya
It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions and pump this as a fact, that she's "BELIEVED" to be his girlfriend etc. Folks who push narratives like this typically have agenda's and they are a huge part of the problem. That said, it wouldn't/shouldn't be a huge surprise if he had a girlfriend. We don't know much about him, and what we do know shouldn't have led anyone to believe he was trying to follow in Ghandi's footsteps, so it's not surprising that he might be doing a lot of the same things that many of you are doing yourselves. I'm also not sure how this is key to changing any of the facts of his situation.

I wish everyone were able to evaluate this thing objectively, be certain to talk about why his case is different and shouldn't be lumped in with others, while also seeing if we might learn from it and have better procedure/instruction for future incidents. I do NOT believe the officer should be charged with felony murder. It's just awful to start a politically charged smear campaign to try and discredit the folks trying to make him out to be a martyr. IMHO, there are better ways to counter incorrect information, (on both sides of these issues).
My eyes hurt. Thanks a bunch...

Hobbes227

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2016

He is heard on tape saying she is his girlfriend.I am guessing she is his girlfriend unless he was one of those guys that thinks women they just talked to are dating them.

Latest posts