ADVERTISEMENT

welcome back auburn to playing the real tigers

Sep 8, 2008
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to the series and am actually impressed your AD was ballsy enough to go through with it. I must say the Auburn games were on our top 10 for the decade. All 3. Classy fans. Similar campus. But we ain't ya little sister school. Ya'll still do own us as far as the all time record but as Clemson fans we use this on Carolina due to their current 5 game win streak against us and find that the present is really what's good. I must say this is the first time I'm expecting to win based on not heart or coaching but overall talent . We're loading up. I know you guys are too but not at our level currently recruiting wise. 16 and 17 will be scoring shoot outs! Can't wait.

roll.r191677.gif

Laugh? How rude

I don't think theres been too much laughing going on the last 3 times we played. we were an illegal spear on Kyle Parker from beating you. but the previous two wins suffice.

Re: Laugh? How rude

Originally posted by BoWsEr93:

I don't think theres been too much laughing going on the last 3 times we played. we were an illegal spear on Kyle Parker from beating you. but the previous two wins suffice.
Not laughing at Clemson. Laughing at you!!!! You're much like a bammer, but now that you have Dabo as a coach, that explains a lot!!! Maybe if you win the next time, he can act like a fool on TV again!! That was priceless!!!

Also, nice "cherry picking"!! I see you neglected the 13 games prior to the one you seem to believe you were cheated out of where Auburn won most by a large margin. Also, glad you are proud to have beaten the worst AU team in generations in 2012 along with every SEC team who showed up. So, please continue to beat your chest and tell us how great your team will be. Now give us a crazy Dabo yell for entertainment.
laugh.r191677.gif

You're still "Auburn with a lake" and that obviously drives you nuts and causes you to fear being called "little sister".

Lastly, we play much more "real tigers" in LSU every single year while your team is battling it out with powerhouses like Wake Forest in the ACC!!

Dang AUav8r, chill out. The guy acknowledged that we had the series advantage on them and he was correct that the last 3 games were pretty good ones. You need to step back and not take everything so personal. Guy made a nice post, I thought.

Originally posted by nudbud:
Dang AUav8r, chill out. The guy acknowledged that we had the series advantage on them and he was correct that the last 3 games were pretty good ones. You need to step back and not take everything so personal. Guy made a nice post, I thought.
Sound advice.
cool.r191677.gif

LOL. Cam has been gone four years and he is still in your heads.This post was edited on 8/5 7:32 PM by nudbud
This post was edited on 8/6 7:32 AM by nudbud

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not a fan of backhanded compliments. The guy came here to talk smack and tried to sugar coat it. I saw right through it. Maybe you didn't... The fact that Billy agrees with you should also be a sign...

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Sound advice.
cool.r191677.gif
The TOOL is back on the AU board. Like clockwork...
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AUav8r:

Sound advice.
cool.r191677.gif
cool.r191677.gif
You aren't the first person that has called me names because I spoke the truth. Sometimes, like you, I was even trying to help them with some friendly advice.

Unfortunate but also your choice. You can think of it as just taking nudbud's advice if you like, rather than acknowledging a dirty bammer. HTH.

Sound advice.
cool.r191677.gif
cool.r191677.gif
You aren't the first person that has called me names because I spoke the truth. Sometimes, like you, I was even trying to help them with some friendly advice.

Unfortunate but also your choice. You can think of it as just taking nudbud's advice if you like, rather than acknowledging a dirty bammer. HTH.
It has NOTHING to do with you "telling the truth", but has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you are a rude guest, obnoxious fan, etc.

If the OP had come here and said that he was excited about the upcoming series, that would have been great. Heck, I'm excited about seeing two good teams play one another. But, he/she chose to come here (like you do) rudely making a point. You will never understand this, as you do this all of the time and see it as standard operating procedures!

Courteous guests are treated with courtesy. Obnoxious guests are treated obnoxiously. Pretty easy to understand, but this has proven difficult for you and some others!

It has NOTHING to do with you "telling the truth", but has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you are a rude guest, obnoxious fan, etc.

If the OP had come here and said that he was excited about the upcoming series, that would have been great. Heck, I'm excited about seeing two good teams play one another. But, he/she chose to come here (like you do) rudely making a point. You will never understand this, as you do this all of the time and see it as standard operating procedures!

Courteous guests are treated with courtesy. Obnoxious guests are treated obnoxiously. Pretty easy to understand, but this has proven difficult for you and some others!
Based on your own reaction, and the reaction of some of your fellow Aubs, it seems it has more to do with your emotional instability than anything else.

You could have fun with it and take it in stride. Sanctions does a pretty good job of that around here. His posts usually make me laugh even when he is taking a shot at Bama. This is all supposed to be fun, man. It's not life and death.

Based on your own reaction, and the reaction of some of your fellow Aubs, it seems it has more to do with your emotional instability than anything else.

You could have fun with it and take it in stride. Sanctions does a pretty good job of that around here. His posts usually make me laugh even when he is taking a shot at Bama. This is all supposed to be fun, man. It's not life and death.
Thank you Dr. Billy, for your free diagnoses!!! I don't know how we would survive without your constant intervention here...

Thank you Dr. Billy, for your free diagnoses!!! I don't know how we would survive without your constant intervention here...
If the activities on this board have any bearing on your ability to survive...wow...I don't even know where to begin. But it kind of proves my point, dontchathink?

First time poster. I look forward to watching the rivalry but don't think Clemson is the true tiger since they got their colors and mascot from Auburn.

If the activities on this board have any bearing on your ability to survive...wow...I don't even know where to begin. But it kind of proves my point, dontchathink?
Sarcasm--You may want to look up this word in the dictionary!! You truly do value your own opinion it seems.

You truly do value your own opinion it seems.
Why wouldn't I value my own opinion? You are making less and less sense these days.

Why wouldn't I value my own opinion? You are making less and less sense these days.
As I mentioned before... How many times will the same fish bite the same bait? Truly comical!!!

As I mentioned before... How many times will the same fish bite the same bait? Truly comical!!!
Sparring with you can be fun, but lately its gotten a little sad. You realize message board chatter isn't serious business, right?

It is really sad. You continually come here and troll AUav8r and he trolls you. Both of you could use a break from each other, but I'm sure that will never happen.

It is really sad. You continually come here and troll AUav8r and he trolls you. Both of you could use a break from each other, but I'm sure that will never happen.
It's simple entertainment and Billy IS pretty simple.

If you will quit responding to him he will go away. He lives to come and try to aggravate someone. He adds nothing else to the board. He doesn't talk Auburn or uat. He only comes here because you fall for his trolls.

If you will quit responding to him he will go away. He lives to come and try to aggravate someone. He adds nothing else to the board. He doesn't talk Auburn or uat. He only comes here because you fall for his trolls.
I would love to believe this, but he has shown this to be untrue. I'll go a month and leave him alone. We shall see...

ADVERTISEMENT