ADVERTISEMENT

Week One All In-State Team

Once again, Bama sidewalks camp on an AU message board and stir the pot. So predictable!!
Nah SP went to uat. He stated he was in a fraternity there. I think that is where the SP comes from if I remember correctly.

Nah SP went to uat. He stated he was in a fraternity there. I think that is where the SP comes from if I remember correctly.
Never stated I went to Bama. Aviator, would you mind falling off of that high horse on to some new material?

Reactions: billywaynebama
Never stated I went to Bama. Aviator, would you mind falling off of that high horse on to some new material?
You people love to camp on the AU message board and use the term high horse!! Do these things somehow make you feel better about yourselves? I really don't understand the obsession y'all have with Auburn if you aren't fans!

You people love to camp on the AU message board and use the term high horse!! Do these things somehow make you feel better about yourselves? I really don't understand the obsession y'all have with Auburn if you aren't fans!
I thought you liked facts? Apparently not. Again, who are "you people" and what in the hell do they have to do with me?

Reactions: billywaynebama
Damn son. Lately you are challenging nudbud for the title as the boards Chief Beta Male. Just wow.
Did Pops let you post that? You are the board jester and everyone laughs at you. You should quit before you look even more foolish!
I would suggest maybe a tolerance seminar or some diversity training.
Idiot!!! That's the word that comes to mind every time you post something lately. At least you are entertaining yourself...and of course, little Billy. You should try to be a better example for him though. He really does hang on every foolish word you post and you are teaching him to be a foolish and irresponsible person. You should be ashamed! :)

Did Pops let you post that? You are the board jester and everyone laughs at you. You should quit before you look even more foolish!

Idiot!!! That's the word that comes to mind every time you post something lately. At least you are entertaining yourself...and of course, little Billy. You should try to be a better example for him though. He really does hang on every foolish word you post and you are teaching him to be a foolish and irresponsible person. You should be ashamed! :)

LOL...sooooo angry today!

This is going to be a long week for you with all that anger and hate in your heart.

This is going to be a long week for you with all that anger and hate in your heart.
Do you and your sidekick even know what anger is? I have no reason to be angry. You two clowns are laughable!!!!
The more you post the more foolish you appear. Keep the entertainment coming. You too, little Billy! Have a seat on ol' Poppy's lap and he'll tell you what a cute li'l fella you are.

how much is Billy paying rent in your head lol
The fact that I laugh at him, doesn't mean that he is "in my head". You people love that term too. (Yeah, I served that one up for the Gumps...Swing away!)

Do you and your sidekick even know what anger is? I have no reason to be angry. You two clowns are laughable!!!!
The more you post the more foolish you appear. Keep the entertainment coming. You too, little Billy! Have a seat on ol' Poppy's lap and he'll tell you what a cute li'l fella you are.
You are right you don't have a reason to be angry. So why are you? Take this message board stuff a little too seriously do you?

The fact that I laugh at him, doesn't mean that he is "in my head". You people love that term too. (Yeah, I served that one up for the Gumps...Swing away!)
It's good that you think I'm funny - because I am. Maybe you have a sense of humor after all! Congrats on that!

You speak of how my people (whatever that means "sir") but yet your posts are so predictable.
If you don't like it, you don't have to camp on the AU board. It's not a requirement for you people, is it???

The fact that you don't know the difference between me laughing at you and laughing with you speaks volumes.
It does speak volumes about you losing touch with reality. Good news - the first step is admission. You can build from there.

If you don't like it, you don't have to camp on the AU board. It's not a requirement for you people, is it???
Who says I don't like it? It's funny as hell honestly. Also, eyes donts sees no tents heya suh. Aints nobody gon campin no suh dey aint.

Who says I don't like it? It's funny as hell honestly. Also, eyes donts sees no tents heya suh. Aints nobody gon campin no suh dey aint.
The foolishness has spilled over onto you too I see...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT