LB- Reuben Foster Bama
LB- Dillon Lee Bama
CB- Marlon Humphrey Bama
CB- Cyrus Jones Bama
S- Geno Smith Bama
S- Eddie Jackson Bama

K- Daniel Carly auburn
P- auburn's punter auburn

Solid wins for both teams, glad to see both teams put up talent on the week one all in-state team.

'Eye' see what you are saying you inbred west vance moron! Rooow Damn Thde Rooow!

COVL7Z8XAAEfVBv.jpg:large

WR- Robert Foster Bama
WR- Ardarius Stewart Bama
TE- OJ Howard Bama
LT- Cam Robinson Bama
LG- Ross Pierschbacher Bama
C- Ryan Kelly Bama
RG- Alphonse Taylor Bama
RT- Dominic Jackson Bama
RB- Derrick Henry Bama
RB- Kenyan Drake Bama
QB- Jake Coker Bama

DE- A'Shawn Robinson Bama
DT- Jarran Reed Bama
DE- Jonathan Allen Bama
LB- Reggie Ragland Bama
LB- Denzel Devall Bama
LB- Reuben Foster Bama
LB- Dillon Lee Bama
CB- Marlon Humphrey Bama
CB- Cyrus Jones Bama
S- Geno Smith Bama
S- Eddie Jackson Bama

K- Daniel Carly auburn
P- auburn's punter auburn

Solid wins for both teams, glad to see both teams put up talent on the week one all in-state team.
Solid list. +1

I know! It puts a lot of pressure on me when I am right about so many things! Just keep it tuned right here, we won't lead you astray. :)
Not a surprise that you read that from my post. Obnoxious and foolish is no way to go through life, Billy-boy!!

It's not a Pops thing, it's a truth and facts thing. You know this.
Imagine that....Little Billy already "liked" your post. It's really sad, but I'm sure you love having a little sidekick who agrees with everything you say and gives you a harrumph!!

Imagine that....Little Billy already "liked" your post. It's really sad, but I'm sure you love having a little sidekick who agrees with everything you say and gives you a harrumph!!

I appreciate Billy's fondness of cold hard facts. Not sure what else you are trying to gather from this.

What was a normal football thread has devolved into the normal goober ramblings. I'm not even sure what aviator is on his high horse about now. I'm guessing some people just like to whine?

No high horse and not upset. Just laughing at you and your obvious infatuation with Pops. It's kinda cute actually!!!
AUav8r, it used to be he was infatuated GOMM but he had to find someone else to follow.

Last edited:
AUav8r, it used he was infatuated GOMM but he had to find someone else to follow.
It's obvious that the little fella has no leadership skills. He's a follower and needs a big brother or daddy to look out for him. It's sad, cute, and entertaining all at the same time. He comes here and thinks he's cool, but can't realize that we are all laughing at him. Pops keeps him safe under his wing, but has to be laughing at him on the inside. Maybe he just feels sorry for him?

It's obvious that the little fella has no leadership skills. He's a follower and needs a big brother or daddy to look out for him. It's sad, cute, and entertaining all at the same time. He comes here and thinks he's cool, but can't realize that we are all laughing at him. Pops keeps him safe under his wing, but has to be laughing at him on the inside. Maybe he just feels sorry for him?
That will leave a mark, but it is dead on about him. But he will come back over here with a cute little comeback and deny and deflect. That is his normal M.O. But you nailed him.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Not a surprise that you read that from my post. Obnoxious and foolish is no way to go through life, Billy-boy!!
Except this is a message board. Unless you are equating this board to "life" then you don't make any sense. If you are, then that is hilariously sad and pathetic.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Except this is a message board. Unless you are equating this board to "life" then you don't make any sense. If you are, then that is hilariously sad and pathetic.
You haven't been here stirring the pot in a while. I'm sure the rest of the Bama faithful who camp on the AU message board will welcome you back with open arms!!

Deflection? Your people here like to talk about FACTS. That's what I provided...A FACT!!!
I don't have any "people" here. I provided facts as well. It seems my fact may have struck a nerve somewhere. I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but the truth shall set you free.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Hurry, Billy!!! Come and "like" this post!!! lol
Ol' Poppy made a funny!!!
I just did! I've never seen a group of people as infatuated with who likes whom on a message board.

Now I'll just like everything Pops and SP post just to give you something to crow about.

That will leave a mark, but it is dead on about him. But he will come back over here with a cute little comeback and deny and deflect. That is his normal M.O. But you nailed him.
I just love how I make a post and come back hours later and find 15+ responses about me from you hens.

Living rent free in your head, just for fun.

Once again an AU fan deflects away from football talk. Poor kids must see the writing on the wall for this season.
Once again, Bama sidewalks camp on an AU message board and stir the pot. So predictable!!

ADVERTISEMENT